Rev 9 and the Faces of Men

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

This is first a fallen angel and false messenger against God, beginning with Lucifer, who digs for himself a bottomless pit of earth to deceive himself and other angels and nations of earth.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

The pit he digs for himself goes straight to hell in the heart of the earth.

It is bottomless, because it has no end in hell, and because there is no end to the twisting of all Scripture to justify oneself and not by Christ: twisting Scripture is the shovel that digs deeper and deeper and deeper without repentance.

Lucifer is followed by souls who do the same as he:

He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

They are any people of the Lord, who were as stars in multitude and shining lights on earth, seated in heavenly places, and have fallen from their own steadfastness in the faith through false doctrine: Like Lucifer they justifies themselves by their own faith and vain imagination alone and teach others to do the same:

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Their ministry becomes so corrupt, that they not only condemn themselves, but also cause others to defile themselves likewise: They do harm to the body of Christ rather than good.

According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

These fallen stars were once lights on earth, but now have made themselves great darkness by false ministry.

The nature of the beast in the ministry of Christ, is that they once knew the way of the Lord in truth, but have now corrupted it for their own justification, power, profit, and vainglory.

Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand.

Like the devil, they know how to corrupt Scripture so subtilly, because they know the truth perfectly, and so also know how to convincingly miss the mark with others: them that know the truth enough to rebuke the pit of lies, also know how to open their door for evil effect on others.

They zealously affect you, but not well; yea, they would exclude you, that ye might affect them.

They are leaders that have separated themselves from the truth of Christ's doctrine, for their own personal and ministerial benefit, and they are able also to separate others likewise unto themselves, who know not the truth but are willing to believe a lie and be damned with them.

Where once they shined light of Scriptural truth, they now blow smoke to hide behind: neither their hearts nor intents are right with God anymore.

For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

From behind the veil of care for the saints, come the followers of false leadership in the body of Christ, who take their errors to heart and learn their doctrine enough to go out and teach it to others.

These learned proselytes of men's traditions, commandments, and fables, are as scorpions running and going about to establish their own faith and righteousness alone: while promising truth and liberty in Christ, their end is to deliver poisonous sin and death to the soul.

Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongues: for I have seen violence and strife in the city. Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Their power is earthly to seduce and destroy the body of Christ from within.

This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

The devilish nature of their teachings, are to bring in confusion and strife about Scripture, where there ought not be any misunderstanding at all about what is plainly written with pen and paper.

Their doctrine is no longer about living honestly and doing righteousness by faith, but becomes all about the smoke and mirror of words and imaginations and power to convince others to believe the same: rather than being doers of the word of God, they become hearers and talkers of the words of men.