Revelation Of The Marriage Of The Lamb

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

evanom

May 8, 2010
Bogota Colombia
Revelation of the Marriage of the Lamb is a prophetic book for the believer searching for truth which many times is distorted in a sea of Chrisitian denominations. It intends to show how the Bible is one book: complete, continuous and eternal; without options of re-structuring it to one's personal taste, belief or opinion. It's a book that explains Biblical things lost with man-made traditions, mindsets, culture, lack of knowledge or simply with the passing of time, all of which can easily be verified with the Bible and God Himself...... if one wants.

Indispensible for believers
Read things such as:

- Why Christians don't see promises of health and abundance fulfilled in thier lives.

- The illegal handling of the tithe and how it brings upon the curses of Malachi 3:9.

- Erroneous teachings of a defeated Satan and how this can permit him victories against us.

- The false sensation of salvation the Church has created by doing "vain repetitions".

- The 7 givings of God unknown to the modern Church.

Download it today at revelations.i8.com

Bajarlo en Espanol http://revelacion.i8.com

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Well, I downloaded it, and got hung up on the bride of Christ thing. I thought the next few pages would describe this bride, but goes into other stuff..........

still trying to figure out what scripture says the church is the bride, or it could be that if I kept reading all the in between stuff I might have found out.

Still JerryJohnson, you should give things a chance....... You might learn something as I tried, but it jumped around subject matter way to much for me, and tried way to many times to convince me that God's word is true..................I would have never started reading if I did not understand that in the first place.

Whoever wrote this needs to stay on the subject and clear that up, not jump around. I got confused.

Jesus Is Lord.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
Revelation of the Marriage of the Lamb is a prophetic book for the believer searching for truth which many times is distorted in a sea of Chrisitian denominations. It intends to show how the Bible is one book: complete, continuous and eternal; without options of re-structuring it to one's personal taste, belief or opinion. It's a book that explains Biblical things lost with man-made traditions, mindsets, culture, lack of knowledge or simply with the passing of time, all of which can easily be verified with the Bible and God Himself...... if one wants.

Indispensible for believers
Read things such as:

- Why Christians don't see promises of health and abundance fulfilled in thier lives.

- The illegal handling of the tithe and how it brings upon the curses of Malachi 3:9.

- Erroneous teachings of a defeated Satan and how this can permit him victories against us.

- The false sensation of salvation the Church has created by doing "vain repetitions".

- The 7 givings of God unknown to the modern Church.

Download it today at revelations.i8.com

Bajarlo en Espanol http://revelacion.i8.com

Its just only recently that I too started to realize the promises of health and healing that exist in the Bible and that can be counted on in Jesus' atonement, after having wisdom dropped on that topic by Brother Mike. God to love the Lord and His will to heal! Praise you Lord. My faith is strong and your health is my health.

Redeemed22

Nov 10, 2009
Citizen of Heaven
Well, I downloaded it, and got hung up on the bride of Christ thing. I thought the next few pages would describe this bride, but goes into other stuff..........

still trying to figure out what scripture says the church is the bride, or it could be that if I kept reading all the in between stuff I might have found out.

Still JerryJohnson, you should give things a chance....... You might learn something as I tried, but it jumped around subject matter way to much for me, and tried way to many times to convince me that God's word is true..................I would have never started reading if I did not understand that in the first place.

Whoever wrote this needs to stay on the subject and clear that up, not jump around. I got confused.

Jesus Is Lord.

Heres a few scriptures

-Isaiah 62:5 God rejoices over the choosen/redeemed as a bridgegroom rejoices over the bride
-Matthew 9:15, Mark 2:19-20 Jesus calls himself the Bridegroom
-John 3:28 John the Baptist comments on the Christ possesing the bride (among other things, John the Baptist is pointing out that the "flock" is not belonging to himself because he isn't the messiah, but rather Christ. See 3:29 for the attitude.

So Jesus is the Bridegroom

But who is the bride [of Christ]?
-Rev 19:7-9 Note that God provided the righteous deeds of the saints (the clothing).
-Rev 21 The Bride is New Jerusalem (other places in scripture we find hintings that the redeemed will be like various jewels, etc, of the city)

But this one settles it for me,
-Ephesians 5:23-32

The Church is the Bride of Christ

A few other scriptures that relate:
-Colossians 1:18
-John 6:26-58 especially 37-40...... God gives the believers to Christ . Compare to John 3:28-29.
-Colossians1:24 with Ephesians 5:28-32
-1 Timothy 3:15 The Church is the household of God
-Hebrews 12:22-24

Now there is a cult that I have run into that claims the Father has a bride separate from Christ's Bride. I think they call this bride "The Mother". They venture out at night (on my campus) and walk up to you saying, "Pst.... do you know the Mother?" They show you a few verses and provide narrow and perverse interpretations. They won't listen to other other verses. If they can't answer a question (that is, 95% of the time), they say that their superiors haven't told them that part yet. (It is like a pyramid, and very secret). I spoke with a Christian in California who said they have the same cult on their campus too, with all the details the same, even the part where they go at at night. But I digress.

revdw76

Jan 12, 2010
Richland City, Indiana
I see what you mean by this guy being all over the place. And I also have found many discrepancies with what he writes about the bible and what the Bible says. Like on pages 56 and 57 about Cain after killing Abel being kicked out of Eden. HELLO, Cain was never in Eden. Adam and Eve were kicked out of EDen and their children were born outside of Eden. Also the Abel's lineage was the lineage that Christ comes from? How Abel was killed before he had children according to what I read in the Bible. Christ lineage from Adam continued through their third child.