Revelation X111 by Ephraim

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
i don't think I have all of the answers, Christina, and I never will think that... but I do have my own opinion... and from what I have studied, i have absolutely no reason to listen to what Darby, Scofield, or any other man...Just because it was said back long ago doesn't automatically right, Christina...http://www.essentialchristianity.com/pages.asp?pageid=21918the history of the rapture does go back even before the great reformation, but does that make it true... of course not.all it proves is that Satan has been hard at work ever since Revelation was finished.and I see you didn't even mention the 95 theses against dispensationalism... I guess you can't explain that.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Super Kal;61116)
(Christina;61099)
I just re posted the article as it was I wasn't endorsing any of these people necessarily I posted it for you not for myself, I dont need mens writings to tell me what Gods Word says. You can find articles for or against anything thats why you Must know Gods Word deeper than the milk. You also cant argue with what Words mean to suit yourself when ever you dont like their meaning.And Iranaeus (A.D. 130-200) is nothing of the kind he was never a rapture believer the rapture theroy didnt even exist. In fact he learned from Poly carp who was the Bishop of one of the two churches God was pleased with you should read more of him you would be better off ...amazing he believed in dispensations and hes about as close as you can get to talking to the Apostels themselfs pretty amazing that the students of the apostels knew this. Then its pretty much lost until the latter days draw nearer just as Daniel was told. I agree Darby was involved in the Rapture but not til later and that doesnt mean he knew nothing, he like all men, was just not always rightI also dont agree with all Scofield ...but the difference is I can read it and discern fact from fiction based on scripture you just accept what ever you read from what ever man you decide you are going to believe this week. Once you know Gods truth you can read any writing of men, apocryphal writtings or others and know where its wrong and doesn't fit Gods Word its called discernment and God tells you to have it You gain it by studying the Word of God not men Its pretty amazing to me that a few months ago you had few answers and now you think you have them all.But like I said, stay in your believe and denial you will soon see for yourself. You arent required to believe me its God you need to listen to instead of men
i don't think I have all of the answers, Christina, and I never will think that... but I do have my own opinion... and from what I have studied, i have absolutely no reason to listen to what Darby, Scofield, or any other man...Just because it was said back long ago doesn't automatically right, Christina...http://www.essentialchristianity.com/pages.asp?pageid=21918the history of the rapture does go back even before the great reformation, but does that make it true... of course not.all it proves is that Satan has been hard at work ever since Revelation was finished.and I see you didn't even mention the 95 theses against dispensationalism... I guess you can't explain that.I don't even know why you are arguing Kal, over a subject that we (You, Christina, I, some others) already agree that the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is nothing, but a man made doctrine.Anyway, the highlighted sentence I did on your quote, disgust me. Revelation is just the beginning, it is nowhere near finished or being finished. Yes, Satan is hard at work, but Revelation won't be finished for about a good full Day in God's Time.

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
I don't think you read it right, Jordan... I didn't say the prophecies were already fulfilled, I meant just the book being written... I was saying "Satan has been hard at work ever since the writing of the Book of Revelation was finished"... maybe I should of said Bible instead...i agree with you, there are still prophecies yet to be fulfilled... like the Antichrist, for one...my point in bringing that up, jordan, is that many false doctrines have been around ever since the Bible finished in a written sense... and I just see dispensationalism as one of them.I don't buy into Bullingerism, because that's what the commentary of the Companion Bible teaches... Ultra-Dispensationalism... even dispensationalists today disagree with Ultra-Dispensationalism and Hyper-Dispensationalism, because it takes what the Bible says out of context.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Super Kal;61118)
I don't think you read it right, Jordan... I didn't say the prophecies were already fulfilled, I meant just the book being written.i agree with you, there are still prophecies yet to be fulfilled... like the Antichrist, for one...
Thanks for clearing up my confusion. The book was finished written almost 2 Days ago.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Super Kal;61116)
i don't think I have all of the answers, Christina, and I never will think that... but I do have my own opinion... and from what I have studied, i have absolutely no reason to listen to what Darby, Scofield, or any other man...Just because it was said back long ago doesn't automatically right, Christina...http://www.essentialchristianity.com/pages.asp?pageid=21918the history of the rapture does go back even before the great reformation, but does that make it true... of course not.all it proves is that Satan has been hard at work ever since Revelation was finished.and I see you didn't even mention the 95 theses against dispensationalism... I guess you can't explain that.
I never asked you to believe in Darby or Scofield or even Bullinger for that matter I just said there is and End Time a 70th Week of Daniel whether you believe the Bible is divived into ages (dispensations) or not God has a plan and it will play out as he laid it out My issue with you is you are still picking which men you chose to believe, As I said listen to God not men. We can argue men all Day long it doesnt matter, they all have right and wrong points only God has it All right. When anyone shows you what Gods Word says you always go back to the same argument men say this or that. It does not matter what Any of them say. Its God you should be hearing

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
no offense to you, christina, but that's why I don't believe you... I don't listen to man, because they always get it wrong.I've studied this, and this is what I've come to believe.and I'm leaving it at that.and just a reminder, you're still evading that 95 theses...and I honestly don't think you can explain a so called "gap" in the weeks when the other weeks had no gap to begin with.you're right though... God does have a plan... and we will see it play out.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I never asked you to believe me I asked you to believe God Again You want me to explain what 95 men say I tell you again I hear what Gods Word says

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Super Kal;61126)
no offense to you, christina, but that's why I don't believe you... I don't listen to man, because they always get it wrong.I've studied this, and this is what I've come to believe.and I'm leaving it at that.and just a reminder, you're still evading that 95 theses...and I honestly don't think you can explain a so called "gap" in the weeks when the other weeks had no gap to begin with.you're right though... God does have a plan... and we will see it play out.
How about this one right here? Genesis 1:1-2?