Revelation X111 by Ephraim

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ephraim

Oct 15, 2008
To anyone searching for a logical answer to Bible Prophecy, this letter is for You. I would like to make a couple things very clear before I begin. These are interpretations from a Christian perspective. They are not intended in any way to be antisemitic. Furthermore, I believe the Jewish people have every right to live within secure boundaries and be independent. In general, this is a letter that summarizes all of Revelation 13. Its purpose is to show the sequence of events which formed the conclusions in the letter entitled, "The Beast of Revelation 13 is Mahmoud Abbas." Revelation 13 is a puzzle, a parable whose pieces are only revealed through the progress of time. This letter will attempt to bring all the pieces together into one narrative. Since questions concerning prophecy never change and answers never change, this summary will answer almost any question. Nevertheless, I will continue to be in disagreement with the majority because they do not have the will or the knowledge to admit they promote a false interpretation. The interpretation I am eluding to is the Revived Roman Empire theory. This scenario has been a dead end for years. I must admit though before WWI it had some validity. No ancient interpreter could have known that the Ottoman Empire would break into so many different sovereign states. Until the fall of the Ottoman empire the only possible answer seemed to be Europe. I apologize if this narrative moves too fast. It is assumed that those reading this page are somewhat versed in Revelation. HERE WE GO. In reference to Revelation 13:1- The Beast rising up out of the sea is the Nation of Israel as it appears after the SIX DAY WAR in 1967. What is meant by the term Beast? In general, most interpretations have this concept correct. According to most scholars he is the leader of ten nations. When the term Beast is used it can mean either the nations or the leader of those nations. It is the countries he leads and his location that is in dispute. My interpretation of Rev. 13:1 is as follows: The Beast can be either a group of seven nations that will wage war, which include Israel or the leader of those nations. In this case, that leader is Mahmoud Abbas. He is identified by his actions and the number 666. The glue that binds them together is Islam and their hate for Israel. This was the outcome of the 1967 war. It brought Israel into a permanent state of conflict with all of her neighbors. The beast was born in 1948 with Israel declaring its independence. A closer look can be seen in Rev.17. When Israel declared its independence, five nations went to war with her and five were vanquished. The word used for vanquished is fallen in verse Rev. 17:10. "And one is", this is Israel. Israel won her war of independence. The other that had not yet come is the Palestinian Authority, which brings us to Rev.13:1 again. The misinterpretation of Rev.17 has been the most responsible for the the Revived Roman empire theory. The beast rising up out of the sea having seven heads and ten horns is as follows. Seven heads are seven mountains as indicated in Rev.17. Ten horns are ten kings. This is a partial explanation of this parable. The most critical word here is the word head. If the correct meaning is applied to the word head its answer will make sense. In scriptures a mountain has two meanings. It can be either a mountain range or a nation. In this case when a head is referenced in Revelation 13:1 we are talking about nations. This applies to both the heads of Rev.13:1 as well as the beasts mortal head wound. The mortal head wound is the nation or land as claimed by the Palestinians. It is the beasts head (nation) that is wounded. The Beast is Mahmoud Abbas. It was mortally wounded in the Six Day War and has been revived in the Oslo Accords. The beast of Revelation 17 and Revelation 13 are the same because they involve the same countries. Every theory must have a good foundation. This sequence of events can only point to one individual. I have been writing about these events for over a decade. If I had been wrong from the beginning, this scenario could not have made it all the way to its finish. As it was I had no idea that I was looking for a date, 6/16/06. I was just following the money trail. Was it a coincidence that the policy which enabled them to buy and sell and the date 666 occurred on the same day? I don't think so. It is always wise to search for the best answer. Who could fault someone for changing there mind when a better answer comes along? It is not dishonor to correct a mistake, but to continue giving false information especially in the realm of prophecy is dishonorable. Maybe some truly believe what they are saying, as for me I quit the big money preachers long ago. A hundred years ago I could understand, 20 years ago I could understand, not today...This is why the Lord will come as a thief. They're all looking in the wrong place... One last item needs to be mentioned here before I finish my complaint against our so-called prophecy teachers. It is a gross misinterpretation which needs to be cited. For some reason anytime the Beast is discussed he is immediately confused with Satan or the antichrist. Satan is not the Beast. He is in heaven right now. He will be cast out of heaven as per Revelation 12 or if you prefer 2nd Thess. chap. 2. The falling away is Satan and his angels being cast out of heaven. These are two different verses that say the same thing. Satan can only be revealed to the world after the Rapture of the Church. Christians will not go through the Great Tribulation which will last for 3.5 years. Satan will be a God to the Muslims. He is also known as the Mahdi. Mahmoud Abbas will also be worshipped to a lesser degree because he will have achieved his goal, the conquest of Jerusalem...Ephraim aka michael777

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
First of all you are right about the first beast being a Group of Kings Nation but it is the One World order witch will be run by a group of Kings think U.N. type situationSecond there is a second beast in Rev. and that Beast is Antichrist who is Satan as you say he is not here now but he will be. He will be coming claiming to be christ thus we call him the antichrist.In fact it says the Whole World will follow after the beast and his system And last but not least there is no Rapture written of in scripture there is one second coming of the Lord and that is at the 7th and Last trump

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Ephraim;60840)
I would like to make a couple things very clear before I begin. These are interpretations from a Christian perspective. They are not intended in any way to be antisemitic. Furthermore, I believe the Jewish people have every right to live within secure boundaries and be independent.
What other groups have a right to live within secure borders and be independent?
In this case, that leader is Mahmoud Abbas. He is identified by his actions and the number 666.
I totally failed to see how you link 666 to Mahmoud Abbas.
This was the outcome of the 1967 war. It brought Israel into a permanent state of conflict with all of her neighbors.
You don't think it was taking Arab land in 1948 and creating an expansionist, supremacist state created a permanent state of conflict?
As it was I had no idea that I was looking for a date, 6/16/06. I was just following the money trail. Was it a coincidence that the policy which enabled them to buy and sell and the date 666 occurred on the same day? I don't think so.
What are you talking about?
Satan will be a God to the Muslims.
The God of the Muslims is the God of Abraham.

Ephraim

Oct 15, 2008
(Follower;60843)
I totally failed to see how you link 666 to Mahmoud Abbas.You don't think it was taking Arab land in 1948 and creating an expansionist, supremacist state created a permanent state of conflict?
This is a copy of the letter referenced in my first post. It was written on June 29, 2006Why Mahmoud Abbas is the Beast of Revelation 13.The most important issue that must be resolved in discovering the meaning of Revelation 13 is which people are being discussed. If the wrong people are associated with the prophecies of Revelation 13 its answer can never be found. The people being referred to in Revelation 13 are the Palestinians. Once this is decided three questions have to be answered; why, how and who.Why do the Palestinian people lack the ability to buy and sell? Due to the Hamas takeover of the Palestinian Government, Western Aid was discontinued. How will the Palestinian people receive funds in order to buy and sell? Through a program called the Temporary International Mechanism that bypasses the Hamas controlled Palestinian Authority. This program was established on Friday June 16, 2006. This date 6/16/06 represents the day that one man was allowed to administer a program that paid the salaries of his people. Who will provide these salaries to the Palestinians? Western Aid was resumed through the office of Mahmoud Abbas due to the Temporary International Mechanism. Also, what group will be prevented from getting money because they did not receive the mark? Hamas. The mark of Mahmoud Abbas was issued in the Palestinian Presidential Election of January 2005. To prevent double voting an indelible ink mark was applied to the right hand of all voters. Since Hamas boycotted these elections their members never received the mark. Revelation 13:16 states that he caused all, small and great, rich and poor, and free and bond to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads. Simply by being a candidate, Mahmoud Abbas caused his people to receive the mark. Anyone who voted, either for him, or against him, were there because of him. Hamas will not honor the Image of Mahmoud Abbas, therefore all salaries are being given to Fatah, the party of Mahmoud Abbas. The Image is what the Palestinian Authority under Mahmoud Abbas represents. This Image of Abbas is required by the international community to continue peace talks with Israel. This Image is three items. These are the renunciation of terror, the honoring of all prior Palestinian agreements, and the recognition of Israel, which can also be expressed as the acceptance of the two-state solution based on the 1967 borders. If these ideas are not followed or honored those individuals will be killed. This is happening to Hamas daily.So here is the sum of the matter. Mahmoud Abbas, in his name, was allowed to pay his people through a program created on a date that ended in three sixes. He was elected to his people by popular vote and caused his people to take a mark. This mark was given to everyone, even those in Israeli jails, who voted. Christians were always taught these basic principles, except I have linked the number 666 with his name, while prior teaching had the mark as 666 engraved. Lastly, why is it important that these facts be stated? The reason is fulfilled prophecy written centuries ago can only mean one thing. The author of that prophecy has to be God. Also, it distinguishes between a true and a false religion. These are the two most important issues in this writing. May your faith be stronger. The blessings of God to all who understand. Ephraim (follower;60843)
The God of the Muslims is the God of Abraham.
This is the biggest Satanic lie on planet Earth. When the truth is known, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. This is the unforgivable sin...

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Ephraim;60847)
Why Mahmoud Abbas is the Beast of Revelation 13.
Let him who has wisdom calculate the number of the beast for it is date of the Temporary International Mechanism. And, his name is Mahmoud.
rolleyes.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Follower;60843)
What other groups have a right to live within secure borders and be independent? I totally failed to see how you link 666 to Mahmoud Abbas.You don't think it was taking Arab land in 1948 and creating an expansionist, supremacist state created a permanent state of conflict? What are you talking about?The God of the Muslims is the God of Abraham.
Not Biblical .... Allah is not our god thou shall have no other gods before me and if you think claiming Ishmael is the one who received the blessing ... calling Jews pigs (swine) christians dogs claiming christ will return as the servant to the Mahdi the Words of our god then you have not read your Bible Just because they claim to worship the same God doesn't mean its true you are told to test the fruit. And the Land of Israel belongs to God he gave it to the Jews and prophesied they would return and that would be the sign of the End time generation so the Jews returning to Israel was the fulfilment of Gods prophecy.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Ephraim;60847)
This is a copy of the letter referenced in my first post. It was written on June 29, 2006Why Mahmoud Abbas is the Beast of Revelation 13.The most important issue that must be resolved in discovering the meaning of Revelation 13 is which people are being discussed. If the wrong people are associated with the prophecies of Revelation 13 its answer can never be found. The people being referred to in Revelation 13 are the Palestinians. Once this is decided three questions have to be answered; why, how and who.Why do the Palestinian people lack the ability to buy and sell? Due to the Hamas takeover of the Palestinian Government, Western Aid was discontinued. How will the Palestinian people receive funds in order to buy and sell? Through a program called the Temporary International Mechanism that bypasses the Hamas controlled Palestinian Authority. This program was established on Friday June 16, 2006. This date 6/16/06 represents the day that one man was allowed to administer a program that paid the salaries of his people. Who will provide these salaries to the Palestinians? Western Aid was resumed through the office of Mahmoud Abbas due to the Temporary International Mechanism. Also, what group will be prevented from getting money because they did not receive the mark? Hamas. The mark of Mahmoud Abbas was issued in the Palestinian Presidential Election of January 2005. To prevent double voting an indelible ink mark was applied to the right hand of all voters. Since Hamas boycotted these elections their members never received the mark. Revelation 13:16 states that he caused all, small and great, rich and poor, and free and bond to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads. Simply by being a candidate, Mahmoud Abbas caused his people to receive the mark. Anyone who voted, either for him, or against him, were there because of him. Hamas will not honor the Image of Mahmoud Abbas, therefore all salaries are being given to Fatah, the party of Mahmoud Abbas. The Image is what the Palestinian Authority under Mahmoud Abbas represents. This Image of Abbas is required by the international community to continue peace talks with Israel. This Image is three items. These are the renunciation of terror, the honoring of all prior Palestinian agreements, and the recognition of Israel, which can also be expressed as the acceptance of the two-state solution based on the 1967 borders. If these ideas are not followed or honored those individuals will be killed. This is happening to Hamas daily.So here is the sum of the matter. Mahmoud Abbas, in his name, was allowed to pay his people through a program created on a date that ended in three sixes. He was elected to his people by popular vote and caused his people to take a mark. This mark was given to everyone, even those in Israeli jails, who voted. Christians were always taught these basic principles, except I have linked the number 666 with his name, while prior teaching had the mark as 666 engraved. Lastly, why is it important that these facts be stated? The reason is fulfilled prophecy written centuries ago can only mean one thing. The author of that prophecy has to be God. Also, it distinguishes between a true and a false religion. These are the two most important issues in this writing. May your faith be stronger. The blessings of God to all who understand. Ephraim This is the biggest Satanic lie on planet Earth. When the truth is known, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. This is the unforgivable sin...
Not Biblical...

Ephraim

Oct 15, 2008
(Christina;60853)
Not Biblical...
How do you come to this conclusion? Don't you really mean that this is not what you have been taught? Did you really think that ancient prophecy scholars had it right? Much of what is taught as prophecy today comes from them. These scholars interpreted the best they could without seeing. We have the ability to see the events. It is better to watch and see what was meant than to interpret and wait for it to happen. I think it would be more correct to say you disagree with me. Ephraim

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Christina;60852)
Not Biblical .... Allah is not our god thou shall have no other gods before me and if you think claiming Ishmael is the one who received the blessing ... calling Jews pigs (swine) christians dogs claiming christ will return as the servant to the Mahdi the Words of our god then you have not read your Bible Just because they claim to worship the same God doesn't mean its true you are told to test the fruit.
I think Christians received the blessing, not Ishmael. What does it matter what some of them might have called Jews? Obviously, Muslims are wrong about Jesus, but so is every non-Christian in the world. If you want to say that only Christians have the true God, I won't dispute it.
And the Land of Israel belongs to God he gave it to the Jews
God took away Judea from the Jews in 70AD and he took away Israel from the other tribes long before that.
and prophesied they would return and that would be the sign of the End time generation so the Jews returning to Israel was the fulfilment of Gods prophecy.
What prophesies? Jesus fulfilled the prophesies of the Old Testament. Are there prophesies of the restoration of Israel in the New Testament?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Ephraim;60859)
How do you come to this conclusion? Don't you really mean that this is not what you have been taught? Did you really think that ancient prophecy scholars had it right? Much of what is taught as prophecy today comes from them. These scholars interpreted the best they could without seeing. We have the ability to see the events. It is better to watch and see what was meant than to interpret and wait for it to happen. I think it would be more correct to say you disagree with me. Ephraim
No I think God has it right any time spent on this site you will tell you I do not listen to men I follow scripture and your view although has some right things ignores what doesnt fit if all scripture doesnt fit together without leaving large parts out of the explanation an can't be proved in scripture its just an opinion and everybody has one of those:)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Follower;60862)
I think Christians received the blessing, not Ishmael. What does it matter what some of them might have called Jews? Obviously, Muslims are wrong about Jesus, but so is every non-Christian in the world. If you want to say that only Christians have the true God, I won't dispute it.God took away Judea from the Jews in 70AD and he took away Israel from the other tribes long before that. What prophesies? Jesus fulfilled the prophesies of the Old Testament. Are there prophesies of the restoration of Israel in the New Testament?
If you dont get that there is only one Word of God and one God the problem is yours take it up with your father.And THE WORD OF GOD says the ineratence went to Issac not Ishmael ... if it hadnt gone to Isaac, then Jacob (Israel) there wouldnt have been any Israel and therefore no christains around to receive it. (Ishmael was the Father of the Arabs) the koran teaches it was Ishmael that received it therefore the koran is not the Word of god and Allah is not our god.Gen 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, [and] with his seed after him. And God promised that Israel would again become a nation and bloom after the destruction of 70 A. D. and Just as he said some 2000 years later in May 1948 it did come to pass it was Gods Word and his will. And that Date was our sign for the start of the Generation of the fig Tree the generation that God promises will not pass away before he returns.http://www.christianityboard.com/parable-f...ht=parable+treehttp://www.christianityboard.com/parable-f...tudy-t2808.html

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Christina;60866)
If you dont get that there is only one Word of God and one God the problem is yours take it up with your father.
I agree that there is only one God. If you also mean to say that any Word that conflicts with the New Testatment is not the Word of God, then I also agree.
And THE WORD OF GOD says the ineratence went to Issac not Ishmael ... if it hadnt gone to Isaac, then Jacob (Israel) there wouldnt have been any Israel and therefore no christains around to receive it.
Isaac and Ishmael were both children of Abraham. The only difference is that Isaac was a Christian and Ishmael wasn't. (Isaac was saved through Christ by his faith in God.)
And God promised that Israel would again become a nation and bloom after the destruction of 70 A. D.
Where is that said in the New Testatment? When the Old Testament talks of the restored Israel, it means the spiritual Israel under Jesus. So, there are no prophesies of Israel being restored after 70AD.
and Just as he said some 2000 years later in May 1948 it did come to pass it was Gods Word and his will. And that Date was our sign for the start of the Generation of the fig Tree the generation that God promises will not pass away before he returns.
Jesus compared physical Israel to a fig tree, with an affirmation of no restoration, in Matthew 21: 19And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward forever. And presently the fig tree withered away.Jesus talked about a fig tree again, but identified the time period as that of the generation of people living in the first century, Matthew 24: 32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well Isaac wasn't a Christian because there were no Christians before Christ they were Jews of the Old testament ...there were No Christians until the New Testament Birth of Jesus All before that were Jews Our Christian roots are in Judaism without Judaism there would be no Christianity.... The Old testament is the New Testament concealed.. The New Testament is the Old testament Revealed If you dont understand the parable then You dont but the subject being discussed is when will the End Come. Christ gave a parable.parables were given so that those with no understanding could read it and not see . Now if your one that thinks the entire Bible was fulfilled in 70 AD your already so full of mens Ideas that you are in confusion You think we were just left hanging for a few thousand years ? God says all things happened before as Ensamples(types) to us if you want to believe the types were the final fulfilment. your choice.Heres another site if you dont believe my studyhttp://www.parentalguide.com/Documents/Bib...le_fig_tree.htm

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Follower:Are you a Preterist? You are coming across like one from some of the statements you are making especially about Israel.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Christina;60869)
Well Isaac wasn't a Christian because there were no Christians before Christ they were Jews of the Old testament ...
That's a difference without distinction. Christians are the true Jews because being a child of Abraham comes from faith, not flesh. And, Abraham and Isaac were Christians because they followed God, and to follow God is to follow Jesus, who was slain before the foundation of the world, because the two are one. It is faith that distinguished Isaac and Ishmael. It is not race. They were both of the same race, the same father. This is not merely my observation, this is explained in scripture, repeatedly.
If you dont understand the parable then You dont but the subject being discussed is when will the End Come. Christ gave a parable.parables were given so that those with no understanding could read it and not see.
But, I do understand. I do see.Let me tell you about scripture, it was written for the common man. The New Testament doesn't use the Greek of the Ivory Tower class, it uses something more akin to street Greek. Jesus didn't try to complicate things, but he spoke in simple parables. If you were standing there listening to Jesus tell you that "this generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled", you'd have no doubt what he meant, that he meant within your lifetime, if you live a full life. It's amazing, but somewhat sad, that people jump through all these convoluted hoops trying to interpret scripture while being blind to the simple truths.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(tim_from_pa;60872)
Follower:Are you a Preterist? You are coming across like one from some of the statements you are making especially about Israel.
Is Jesus King? Of what nation? Who is the leader of the political state of Israel?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Follower;60876)
That's a difference without distinction. Christians are the true Jews because being a child of Abraham comes from faith, not flesh. And, Abraham and Isaac were Christians because they followed God, and to follow God is to follow Jesus, who was slain before the foundation of the world, because the two are one. It is faith that distinguished Isaac and Ishmael. It is not race. They were both of the same race, the same father. This is not merely my observation, this is explained in scripture, repeatedly.But, I do understand. I do see.Let me tell you about scripture, it was written for the common man. The New Testament doesn't use the Greek of the Ivory Tower class, it uses something more akin to street Greek. Jesus didn't try to complicate things, but he spoke in simple parables. If you were standing there listening to Jesus tell you that "this generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled", you'd have no doubt what he meant, that he meant within your lifetime, if you live a full life. It's amazing, but somewhat sad, that people jump through all these convoluted hoops trying to interpret scripture while being blind to the simple truths.
What are you talking about ? Judism is the Law of God before Grace before Christ died for our sins. And what did Christ say I come not to change the Law but to fulfill it. All Jews follow the same God same book(O.T.) we do God's promises to them are as relevant today as they were then. The land belongs to them. God has not stopped being their God. It is simply the time of the gentile. Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. And the rest of your words are either words of men or just the milk Yes the surface text was written so anyone could unterstand it but if you think thats all there is to Gods Word you grossley under estimate our Father... The milk is only the begining God says learn the meat. If you think you got it all because you have read the surface text you would be mistaken. Believe what you will but the Book wasnt even fully opened until the latter days so if you chose to believe by knowing the surface text and listening to men who couldnt know what was hidden until it had been revealed your choice.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Just wanted to make a quick note here for all you that have followed the reformers view of the End Times and all things being Accomplished by 70 A.D. whether you agree with my view or not isn't the question. These were very learned men that interrupted scripture to the best of their abilities but they could not interpret what God himself had Closed . Close up the Book Daniel were Gods Words. Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. These scholars for nearly 2000 years were trying to interpret a closed book, to understand future prophecy for a Land and a peoples that no longer existed at the time, There was no Land of Israel with a Jewish people living in it. Since there was no Jewish State no Land of Israel these scholars could only assume that 70 AD was the fulfillment of these things. Suddenly in 1948 this changed and we had to go back to the scripture to see where this was written. Suddenly the Book was open and new things were revealed that had been there all along they just hadnt understood them as God had not given them/us the Wisdom yet.Most of the reformers lived and died hundreds of years before 1948 very few could possibly understand the prophecy for a Land and people that did not, had not, existed as a whole for 1000's of years. So before you just buy everything they said think on these things. They did the best Gods wisdom allowed them to do, but Just as many of the scholars that lived in Old Testament times didnt fully understand the Time of Grace and the opening of that Grace to the gentile World through Jesus Christ. The reformers did not fully understand the Latter Days and the restoration of the state of Israel and the End of the Time of the gentiles.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Christina;60884)
What are you talking about ? Judism is the Law of God before Grace before Christ died for our sins. And what did Christ say I come not to change the Law but to fulfill it. All Jews follow the same God same book(O.T.) we do God's promises to them are as relevant today as they were then. The land belongs to them. God has not stopped being their God. It is simply the time of the gentile.
If Muslims don't have the same God as Abraham, then neither do Jews. For the same reason. If Jesus is not their God then they do not have the God of Abraham. The Old Testament Israelites didn't practice judaism, they practiced pre-messianic Christianity. But, whatever name you want to slap onto Abraham's faith, it was still faith, not race.
Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
I don't believe Luke 21:24 says anything about a new political state of Israel. I don't think you can believe it it, either, unless you think everything else Jesus said was fulfilled in 70AD, which kind of puts the horse behind your eschalogical cart.
Believe what you will but the Book wasnt even fully opened until the latter days so if you chose to believe by knowing the surface text and listening to men who couldnt know what was hidden until it had been revealed your choice.
You must be thinking of the instruction in Daniel to seal up the words. Daniel lived many centuries before Christ. Compare to Revelation 22:10And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Follower;60896)
If Muslims don't have the same God as Abraham, then neither do Jews. For the same reason. If Jesus is not their God then they do not have the God of Abraham. The Old Testament Israelites didn't practice judaism, they practiced pre-messianic Christianity. But, whatever name you want to slap onto Abraham's faith, it was still faith, not race..
If you believe this you are lost... Im done