right decision

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, God bless to take right decision tonight.
The lady has called to do room agreement, if we do agreement we have to pay her every month even if our business faces loses or less profit.
But if we stop here, we may stop from more losses ahead.
You can pray God bless to take right decision tonight.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lady has called to do room agreement, if we do agreement we have to pay her every month even if our business faces loses or less profit.
Praying.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying

Love, Walter And Debbie

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Seems like you got ahead of God and the steps that you should have taken with God before you started the business.

God does allow us to make these types of mistakes, when we step out in our own strength rather that with God by our side. Then when our decisions blow up in our face we then ask/demand God that He fixes our problems for us without learning anything about what we are doing wrong such that we keep making the same types of mistakes over and over again.

May the Lord God give you the insight to see what you are doing wrong in your relationship with Him.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mel, all businesses need to sign a lease. Afterwards the business owner works hard in order to make a success of his business!

Yesterday you were talking about opening other vegetable shops besides this one! (Jay and I advised you to concentrate on this shop first.)
Now it sounds like you are backing out of even trying to have this one shop.

I was so glad when you were finally willing to try to earn an income for yourself and your family....like God's Word tells us to do.

Is the shop in a busy area? Location is most important. You need a lot of people walking by in order to get customers.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P.S. Mel, Is the end of the video where the shop is?

If so, where are all of the people? Do people come out at other times of the day? You need foot traffic to get customers.

Also, you had mentioned a shop by your daughter's school. Would that be a better location for getting customers?

Reactions: goforit/leap

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, all businesses need to sign a lease. Afterwards the business owner works hard in order to make a success of his business!

Yesterday you were talking about opening other vegetable shops besides this one! (Jay and I advised you to concentrate on this shop first.)
Now it sounds like you are backing out of even trying to have this one shop.

I was so glad when you were finally willing to try to earn an income for yourself and your family....like God's Word tells us to do.

Is the shop in a busy area? Location is most important. You need a lot of people walking by in order to get customers.
I know this Debp.

I have put forward the prayer request, and as God blesses I will proceed.

We live by Faith, Debp and its written in the Bible.

A shop in a busy area is expensive we cannot afford it, infact for this shop we have to think alot. People of this area do come on this road but not lot of people

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
P.S. Mel, Is the end of the video where the shop is?

If so, where are all of the people? Do people come out at other times of the day? You need foot traffic to get customers.

Also, you had mentioned a shop by your daughter's school. Would that be a better location for getting customers?

At the end you can see a car, next to a car is a closed shop it's a tailor shop than another closed shop its our shop which we have not made the agreement but paid the advance.

I made this video in the morning around 8 am but people do come on this road snd you know people here have vegetables in lunch and dinner so houses near to our shop will come to us for sure.

A shop by daughters school is perfect for selling stationary item, but it's expensive and need more investment( to buy stationary items) , i think.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened to the simple vegetable hand cart business? I remember you talking about this for a long time, as well as other business ideas.

We live by faith but it's also necessary to take action if it's about providing for our families.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
What happened to the simple vegetable hand cart business? I remember you talking about this for a long time, as well as other business ideas.

We live by faith but it's also necessary to take action if it's about providing for our families.

We live by Faith and God provides.
I have taken action and God have provided.
God has answered different prayer requst in different ways.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We live by Faith and God provides.
I have taken action and God have provided.
God has answered different prayer requst in different ways.

So what was your decision about leasing the shop in order to provide for your family?

If you do not lease the shop, you should at least seek other employment.

For years you have talked of starting various businesses but nothing is ever done. Maybe you should work for someone else to earn income?

It's not good for you to continually rely on donations for others to support you. The time spent seeking donations on various Christian forums could be spent working.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
So what was your decision about leasing the shop in order to provide for your family?

If you do not lease the shop, you should at least seek other employment.

For years you have talked of starting various businesses but nothing is ever done. Maybe you should work for someone else to earn income?

It's not good for you to continually rely on donations for others to support you. The time spent seeking donations on various Christian forums could be spent working.
Debp, bearing false witness is a sin( you say me, not good for you to continually rely on donations for others to support you. The time spent seeking donations on various Christian forums could be spent working")

Debp, see how enemy is using you, you have already brought a thread against me, you are bringing false allegations. You make some letters bold. Donot be so rude and sow here the seed of rudeness and confusion.

You are also hiding some facts which could encourage others in Christ but you prefer not share this but you feel blessed to bring some false allegations against me.

Last edited:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Debp, bearing false witness is a sin( you say me, not good for you to continually rely on donations for others to support you. The time spent seeking donations on various Christian forums could be spent working")

Debp, see how enemy is using you, you have already brought a thread against me, you are bringing false allegations. You make some letters bold. Donot be so rude and sow here the seed of rudeness and confusion.

You are also hiding some facts which could encourage others in Christ but you prefer not share this but you feel blessed to bring some false allegations against me.

It is not false witness if I am telling the truth. You have received donations, haven't you?
Rather than working it seems.

When you were facing jail time (up to 7 years ) for unpaid loans and refused to look for work, I was shocked.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I notice you will not admit that you have received donations....money and even cell phones.
I know enemy is using you, Debp and you will keep hiding facts, you are a Worthy Christian Minister why don't you share all these things in Worthy Christian forum but you are here to confuse others

God is a Judge, don't try to be a Judge here

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know enemy is using you, Debp and you will keep hiding facts, you are a Worthy Christian Minister why don't you share all these things in Worthy Christian forum but you are here to confuse others

God is a Judge, don't try to be a Judge here

What facts?

Maybe you are getting more donations here than at Worthy, so you don't want me here.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My Dreams, what others can see from your posts, they know that your posts do not have the "air of honesty" about them.

My Prayer is that God will draw you into His truth and that you will be prepared to humble yourself and repent of the wrong(s) that you are doing. If what you are doing is of the Lord, then it will not fail, but what we are reading is that you are continually having problems and that you want people on this forum to pray to God to tell Him to fix it.

Praying to God for your needs is your responsibility and should occur in your room with the doors and windows shut so that no one can see or hear you praying.

People on this forum can ask God to Bless You, but if God remains silent in blessing you, then He has heard those prayers and responded. The literal always comes before the spiritual. The apostle Paul worked to support the ministry God called him too. Perhaps you should consider Paul's example in financing your ministry calling.

Shalom

• Love

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My Dreams, what others can see from your posts, they know that your posts do not have the "air of honesty" about them.

My Prayer is that God will draw you into His truth and that you will be prepared to humble yourself and repent of the wrong(s) that you are doing. If what you are doing is of the Lord, then it will not fail, but what we are reading is that you are continually having problems and that you want people on this forum to pray to God to tell Him to fix it.

Praying to God for your needs is your responsibility and should occur in your room with the doors and windows shut so that no one can see or hear you praying.

People on this forum can ask God to Bless You, but if God remains silent in blessing you, then He has heard those prayers and responded. The literal always comes before the spiritual. The apostle Paul worked to support the ministry God called him too. Perhaps you should consider Paul's example in financing your ministry calling.

Shalom
Jay Ross, why do you use the word others, when it is yours.
What I have felt or gone through, I have posted for prayer request it's for others to pray it's not for you to Judge and come out with such post.
What you are doing to me here is not a sign of a matured believer which you speak of again again.
I need prayers so I am here if you want to teach you can teach in other sections. See what right you are doing here coming here again and again in front of me, sharing as a Godly nice person than you speak your heart( dirty thoughts)
This is your cheap mentality that you say " that you are continually having problems and that you want people on this forum to pray to God to tell Him to fix it."
I need prayers so i post it , you don't post its upto you your wish.

Again your cheap mentality, you donot know what prayer and intercession is?, make use of it let others pray, the power of darkness will break.
Apostle Paul did God's work why donot you do God's work, Paul s way. You should read the books of Paul and see your life and thoughts will change , you will never come out with such thought and posts.
May be the letters of Paul will not inspire you but Paul's work is inspiring you.
For your kind information Jay Ross I have a missionary training and I am here as a missionary.
You know you will never go extra mile to do God's work but you will go extra mile to misbehave some one like your posts again and again

You should not misbehave to me, even though I am from a different country I have that much respect like other members here. If you have problem you can complain to the staff but donot Judge me or come out with such posts.

I am not here to please you Jay Ross .

You know Jay Ross your problem is I am from Indian subcontinent , but you should know different people have different problems and challenges which you may not understand because of your indian subcontinent cheap mentality.
Where you can pray and encourage and become a blessing you are trying to become a curse You can go to prayer request and read how beautifully others pray and post learn from them Jay Ross how to pray and talk to others.
You use the word Shalom, to show your self, more Godly but there lacks a passion of Christ read your posts again and again you will understand better.

you know Jay Ross Isaiah 55: 7&8 says

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
so you will not understand how God is working in my life.
by reading your post I am really thankful to others and Christianityboard for blessing me spiritually and these spiritual blessings manifest physically in my life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.