Ring of Fire

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thursday morning in North America and possibly Russia there will be a lovely solar eclipse in the morning hours.
This is the kind where the moon is farther away from the earth enough that when it eclipses the Sun that a ring of the sun is visible...a "Ring of Fire".

It's going to be visible around 6:30...I'm sure you can google up all sorts of facts about exact timing. It's supposed to be really visible in Canada and the Northern States in the USA. Anyone else going to try to see it?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well.. I looked up the necessary info for my location... and was awake in time to view it... but... because I live on the lake.. I am on the wrong side of town... LOL... Had this been a sun-set event... I would have had front row seat... but because it was a sun-rise event... I was not able to see the sun-rise... too much obstruction of view.... Anyways... I did at least see what it would look like... in a SAFE way... so.. no damage to my eyes... LOL

Had I not read this post... I wouldn't even have known about this... Thank you... According to my location in Northern Ontario... I would only have seen a partial eclipse.. and not the full ring of fire.