Riots Around the World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was maybe only one little scuffle from the BLM protests in Australia, a large majority seemed to be peaceful.

What's going on around the world with BLM though, I would not necessarily call all of these riots, some are there genuinely protesting against racism (and probably a majority are protesting against racism), but rioters and looters do tend to use these massive scale protests as an opportunity.
If you are out at a Protest against Racism or Police Abuse, and the fellow protesters around you are looting and burning things... that is your protest! You own it! Unless you stop them, rebuke them, and report them... you are no better than them!

If you have a peaceful protest and some bad player tries to highjack it and starts to riot, since it is claimed that the "majority" are peaceful, why don't they stop it? Why don't they kick the bad players out?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In America, the Media has dutifully reported in front of burning buildings and looters, that they are happy to inform us that the protests are "mostly peaceful."

I feel so much better and respect their point of view! [sarc]

You see the problem again seems to be massive populations in a protest and around the protests in the USA, so you might have 99,000 peacefully protesting, but 1000 wreaking havoc, that 1000 people can cause a lot of damage to buildings, people's properties, etc. and it can make the other 99,000 look bad, when in reality the 99,000 weren't involved in damaging property. That is just an example, but the main point is the minority seems to be a big number of people, due to the massive amount of people at a protest and around a protest.

Reactions: JohnDB

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the amount of looters though no matter what country, the amount of looters can be dropped, I think most looting comes from people living in poverty, if they can be given better lives, well paid jobs, etc. The numbers of thefts should drop and involvement in street gangs should also drop too.
Nonsense! Poverty is no excuse for criminal theft! Looters are not poor.., they are evil, greedy, jealous, lustful and evil thieves!

In the 1930's in America we had the Great Depression. Crime rates did not climb astronomically because people were more moral than they are today. They had no welfare at the beginning. Now days, there are no really "poor" people in America. Even the poorest are wealthy compared to the poor in other Countries. If you are down and out, we give welfare assistance. If you do not qualify, we have Food Banks and Homeless Shelters where you can get off the streets and be fed and have a place to sleep.

Feeling "entitled" or angry that someone successful has something more than you do, is no justification for Burning and Looting. Rioting for Marx will not make your life better; it will only arrive at everybody being on the same level of "suck" besides the elite we allow to rule over us!

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see the problem again seems to be massive populations in a protest and around the protests in the USA, so you might have 99,000 peacefully protesting, but 1000 wreaking havoc, that 1000 people can cause a lot of damage to buildings, people's properties, etc. and it can make the other 99,000 look bad, when in reality the 99,000 weren't involved in damaging property. That is just an example, but the main point is the minority seems to be a big number of people, due to the massive amount of people at a protest and around a protest.

If the overwhelming 99,000 do not stop the 1,000, they are complicit in their acts. So they not only look bad; they are bad!

"Silence is Violence"!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo and JohnDB

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The inhabitants of the planet are being lined up. Precedents are being set as a justification to implement new laws; laws that will restrict movement, association, speech and dare I say it, finally what one thinks and believes ....all for the so called good of its populations.

!!!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I joined what I thought was a lost 10 tribes group yesterday. I read a few posts and addressed the C.I. and S.C. elements I saw. Today, I saw more talk about Christian Identity and joos. I left.
I just don't understand how anyone who claims Christ as Lord can hate whole people groups due to what they believe or their skin color.
They are NOT what I'm about. The word says that Christians will come from every tongue, tribe, and nation.
There are good and bad elements of every race. I've had close friends who were descended from Scotland, India, Italy, England, Pakistan, and France and found that they are all people. Fear and ignorance breed racism. Making friends with those who are different is a sure way to get past this. Shalom

Reactions: Bobby Jo and JohnDB

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Basically there are riots going on around the world at the moment. Various reasons why too...
People should understand that all the riots around the world are ORCHESTRATED. We know of at least one billionaire -- George Soros -- who is pouring his billions into creating anarchy, interfering with, and disrupting lawful elections. All American and Western billionaires have also committed their wealth to either (1) taking down Trump or (2) replacing democracy with Communism. We do not even know of all the other secret funds going towards this, as well as donations going to BLM and then being transferred to the Democratic Party. We do not even know how many billions China and Russia are investing in anarchy, but there is no doubt that all these evildoers hate the freedoms which have existed since WWII.

Logically Black Lives Matter (BLM) should only be confined to the USA. But it has become a worldwide terrorist movement (along with Antifa) since the manipulators of the world are desperate to stop the trend towards nationalism, anti-illegal immigration, and rejection of government control. The UN and the EU along with China and Russia are working day and night to ensure that peace and prosperity worldwide are replaced with lawlessness and anarchy. And the use of vaccines is being subverted to wipe out populations.

Ever since Donald Trump rejected the globalist/elitist/Communist agenda of the conspirators, there has been a wave of conspiracies in America, accompanied by wave after wave after wave of illegal immigration worldwide. At the same time the Climate Change Hoax has been vigorously promoted, with Pope Francis as a leading voice for the New World Order and jihadists.

While all this is going on the jihadists are not out of the picture in the least. Iran's nuclear stockpile has been growing and they are ready to send missiles to America and also wipe out Israel (if possible). Muslims have managed to worm their way into Western governments (particularly in the UK and USA) and their primary goal is to undermine Constitutions and Christian values, while vigorously promoting Islam and Islamist ideology. It is happening in the schools and colleges of the USA and UK.

While all these attacks on ordinary citizens have been going on for at least a decade, the feckless politicians in the Western world have stood by, while many traitors in their midst have encouraged the destruction of their own countries. Brexit is a good example of the will of the people being thwarted by self-serving politicians while the Royals stood by.

The end-game is to subjugate the people of the world to a tyranny which will wipe out all liberties and freedoms and impose totalitarianism (along with thuggery) to make it happen. Just like the Soviet Union and China were established by plain old thuggery, we see all the riots working towards the end.

After all is said and done, the world will see the rise of the Antichrist, who will take full control, and probably have all the manipulators killed, so that he can dominate the world. But God will allow him only 3 1/2 years to work with Satan and subjugate the world. But that is not the end of the story.

Christ will indeed return as King of kings and Lord of lords (with all His saints and angels), and literally wipe out all the enemies of God and Christ, the enemies of righteousness and peace. Then He will establish His own righteous Kingdom on earth, and rule the nations with a rod of iron.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Extremist views of any group are the "Big Red Flag" even if you happen to share and agree with the other things the group promotes.
Which is the problem with BLM.
Where they seem to promote racial and ethnic equality...they actually are promoting ethnic superiority.

But their machinations of including those who feel disenfranchised is perfect...which has gained them a huge amount of followers.

Now if someone could do this same thing with positive aims instead of negative...no one would have a thing to say about it.

I hate to see what people will license under such things...we are ripe for the picking of a fascist leader. The feelings of isolation and outcast to the feeling of belonging and relevance...and part of those who have real power. That's what these riot groups provide for the thugs.

Can productive society do the same except better?
Hi. BLM - a group led by a lesbian Marxist Muslim. I wonder if she knows Carl Marx was a Jew? Shalom.

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why righteousness? because it will identify God's people. It will be the sign of allegiance. It will be the real evidence of the choices made. All who refuse the love of righteousness will be deceived no matter how religious they are, regardless of how much lip service they offer......they have no protection from the coming onslaught.

This is very true. I struggle every day to manage my angry thoughts toward the left and the right wingers. I struggle every day to not be covetous of what others have. I struggle every day with relying upon God to protect me rather than thinking I can protect myself if I save enough money. If these are the end times, it is likely that all Christians will be tried in the fires of temptation in a manner that very few of us have ever experienced before. Are we ready to become impoverished for the sake of Christ? I can only pray that I will be ready.

Reactions: quietthinker

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Riots Around the World
OP ^

PAID PUPPETS-
Little do they know, they will be the first purse strings cut by their RE-set handlers.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do Christians bother with the affairs or current events of this world? God is not interested in the economy of this world but rather in the conditions of man's sin sick soul!

When asked by the Herodian disciples saying, "Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar or nor?

Jesus replied: "Show me the tribute money." Then Jesus said: "Whose is this image and superscription? And they said, "Caesar's" Then He said, "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's: and unto God the things that are God's."

However, we can pray for our nation.

To God Be The Glory

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe that you center the issue that is driving the current events. Some seem to believe that the battle is Political, and therefore should not be worthy of a Christians concern or involvement. On the other hand, those that could care less about Christianity can only see it on the surface.

The battle is between good and bad, a spiritual battle is going on.

Is Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA "good"? Or, are they "bad," especially if you look at the end result?
Is it a battle between good and evil?

Either way, I have learned to look beneath the surface and ask... "What's in it for me"? "Who gains from this"? "What would someone gain from this"? Which explains the motive of "why" these things are happening. It's a broader form of "Follow the money." What does it mean politically? Constitutionally? and especially, Spiritually?

Unfortunately, some things may not be crystal clear until events have changed things and we yield the result. Like the old adage... " “You do not know how free you were until you lose it; and then it's too late." I look at my generation in America and see that we know what freedom we have, and just never fathomed we could lose it.
Israel's history is a lesson for us today. While they walked in obedience they had protection even when the enemy had overwhelming strength and numbers....Gideon's story is an example.

Our God has not changed. Allegiance to whoever is determined by obedience to the system one is obedient to.
It is God's Law that is challenged in every encounter with the enemy.....all the way from Eden.

Satan knows that if he can get folk to shift their allegiance by violating His Commandments he has them in his snare irrespective of the lip service they offer be it ever so sincere.

Consider the story of Balaam. Consider how Israel was undefeatable while they walked in obedience to God's Commandments till they were enticed through lust by the Moabites.
Another story is that of Achan and the battle with Ai after the fall of Jericho .....same principle

This story is repeated over and over again in Israel's history. It is no different today. We are given the record to learn from....we have no excuses.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is very true. I struggle every day to manage my angry thoughts toward the left and the right wingers. I struggle every day to not be covetous of what others have. I struggle every day with relying upon God to protect me rather than thinking I can protect myself if I save enough money. If these are the end times, it is likely that all Christians will be tried in the fires of temptation in a manner that very few of us have ever experienced before. Are we ready to become impoverished for the sake of Christ? I can only pray that I will be ready.
The love of our sins separates us from God. The refusal to allow God to cleanse us from all unrighteousness will be the downfall of many who take the name of Christ.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-new_world_order-conspiracies-conspiracy_theories-conspiracy_theorists-world_leaders-jcon8057_low.jpg

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Are we ready to become impoverished for the sake of Christ? I can only pray that I will be ready.

I keep telling people, there is at least one metric to assess if you're "ready":

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

... and don't forget the Spiritual Aspect, because you don't want to be caught unprepared as was Peter in the Courtyard!
Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an article from someone who has been studying politics in America...which is at the root of why there's riots in America...

Dinesh D'Souza says recent riots and political unrest could lead to 'rise of citizen militias around the country'

Very interesting. I think D'Souza is correct. It IS inevitable, should things be allowed to keep escalating. The American people will not sit idly by and let themselves be railroaded if neither law enforcement nor the military can deal with the problem.

I'm going to add this link to one of my own threads, and thanks.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Very interesting. I think D'Souza is correct. It IS inevitable, should things be allowed to keep escalating. The American people will not sit idly by and let themselves be railroaded if neither law enforcement nor the military can deal with the problem.

I'm going to add this link to one of my own threads, and thanks.
The nation has been railroaded.....into Sin. Now it's just thrashing around in the muck. Assuming there is a solution by supporting this or that political party is no more than thinking that fishing out the leaches in the pigsh.t pond is going to make it smell sweet.