Riots Around the World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just sold my house about 5 miles away from there last year!
Fort Stewart is in the area, and most military have out of state license plates are target for easy money. I made it three days when I honked at a jaywalker at the speed of a slug held up traffic. I was pulled over and fined for "failure to yield to a pedestrian." It was bogus, but I paid the fine. The attitude of the cop was completely condescending and I was treated like dirt... and I did nothing but be polite and cooperate. Once I converted over to Georgia plates, I had far less scrutiny when I lived there.

At the "29 Palms" Marine base east of Palm Springs, a female CHP liked to pull over and cite Marines on their way in to work. Apparently a couple of them had enough, and she ended up being hand cuffed through her cruiser door pillars with her drawers (including panties) pulled down to her ankles. :oops:

She was re-assigned to a different station shortly thereafter.

-------------------------------------------------------

There was another CHP officer who liked to pull over truckers and give them bogus citations. He ended up transporting an older "troubled teen" who apparently got his service weapon, and that officer didn't write any more bogus tickets. -- The teen was prosecuted for murder.

-------------------------------------------------------

And I was given a hard time from a self-professed "warlock" (his vanity plate), and he's now where he desired to go! :eek:

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol...if you took that li'l porker to the mud puddle do you think she'd sit beside it with her knees together and say grace?

After she almost got eaten alive by an alligator, I think she might make a lifestyle change. At least that's what I'm hoping, LoL.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Chief of Police are resigning their positions....that's a major pillar of the community you live in saying "I don't want to be around those I love anymore"

These are part political but also part "I wanna fix things" type roles. They aren't just handed out arbitrarily...these people have demonstrated capabilities in law, finance, and leadership...they don't grow on trees. It usually takes over a year to replace them. I hate to see the hatchet job done by their replacements. Budgets shot from defunding, waste from being new...and ineffectual and inept policies put forth.

People just think that the police are a problem now...they have no idea what is coming. I see crime skyrocketing and lawlessness abounding... even on the part of the officers. Officers get really bad when there isn't any money for training and equipment...

The regular experienced officers will have long gone. There's a world of trouble coming.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

moGUhTg

Last edited: