Riots Around the World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The nation has been railroaded.....into Sin. Now it's just thrashing around in the muck. Assuming there is a solution by supporting this or that political party is no more than thinking that fishing out the leaches in the pigsh.t pond is going to make it smell sweet.

LoL. My personal opinion is that when we have wallowed in the moral stench of violence and hatred long enough, we finally won't mind taking a bath and getting prettied up a little.

God bless the U.S.A. lol.

Pig%2Bin%2Ba%2Bdress.jpg

Reactions: JohnDB

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL. My personal opinion is that when we have wallowed in the moral stench of violence and hatred long enough, we finally won't mind taking a bath and getting prettied up a little.

Pig%2Bin%2Ba%2Bdress.jpg
Well then wears the lipstick on the piggy?....

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very interesting. I think D'Souza is correct. It IS inevitable, should things be allowed to keep escalating. The American people will not sit idly by and let themselves be railroaded if neither law enforcement nor the military can deal with the problem.

Ummmmmmmmmm, --

Rev. 13:10 ... if any one slays with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.

It would seem to me that if anyone joins a "militia", they will be Identified and Targeted by the government. And this includes something as innocuous as attending a 2nd Amendment rally, -- especially if it's an Open Carry rally. In fact, I'd bet there'd be MORE undercover Government Agents than attendees, and every vehicle license plate within a one-mile radius will be added to the database.

But don't worry, you can trust the Government.
Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If the overwhelming 99,000 do not stop the 1,000, they are complicit in their acts. So they not only look bad; they are bad!

"Silence is Violence"!

I disagree that silence is violence, silence is not violence.

Ordinary civilians repaying rioters with physical violence can just make things a lot worst. Not to mention it could also lead to more deaths.

It's also not the New Testament way.

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree that silence is violence, silence is not violence.

Ordinary civilians repaying rioters with physical violence can just make things a lot worst. Not to mention it could also lead to more deaths.

It's also not the New Testament way.
"Silence is Violence" is a BLM motto!

"Ordinary" citizens? Yet you do not have any problem with "ordinary citizens" burning and looting in the name of Social Justice? Strange...

"Ordinary Citizens" can and should protest these riotous thugs! The Marxist thugs need to know that they cannot burn, loot and attack people that don't support their fascist riots!

The only thing un-Christian, are ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter! They are the one's making things a lot worse.

Reactions: JohnDB and Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Pig%2Bin%2Ba%2Bdress.jpg
lol...if you took that li'l porker to the mud puddle do you think she'd sit beside it with her knees together and say grace?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Silence is Violence" is a BLM motto!

"Ordinary" citizens? Yet you do not have any problem with "ordinary citizens" burning and looting in the name of Social Justice? Strange...

"Ordinary Citizens" can and should protest these riotous thugs! The Marxist thugs need to know that they cannot burn, loot and attack people that don't support their fascist riots!

The only thing un-Christian, are ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter! They are the one's making things a lot worse.

You do realize there are some Christians marching in the BLM protests though.

Well if you want to make a difference peacefully what do you do?

Be the peacemaker. Violence does not have to be repaid with violence, you can pray, there are also small organizations out there getting troublemakers out of street gangs and giving them better lives, there are mentors, there are also prison chaplains preaching the Gospel in prisons.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... They are the one's making things a lot worse.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! -- In this day, RIGHT is WRONG, and WRONG is RIGHT. And if you DEFEND YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, or YOUR POSSESSIONS from someone would STEAL, KILL, and DESTROY, -- they are INNOCENT, but you are GUILTY. :)

It's Christianity 101! :confused:
Bobby Jo

Reactions: JohnDB and Candidus

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! -- In this day, RIGHT is WRONG, and WRONG is RIGHT. And if you DEFEND YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, or YOUR POSSESSIONS from someone would STEAL, KILL, and DESTROY, -- they are INNOCENT, but you are GUILTY. :)

It's Christianity 101! :confused:
Bobby Jo
The methods of defence Jesus used are not understood by the ungodly, in fact it is foolishness to them. They cannot see how submission exposes the enemy and condemns them by their own verdict. They are blinded to it because their whole reality revolves around themselves here and now. If they lose what they have now it is for them an insurmountable loss.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
YEAH, -- what he said! Simply submit to the criminals and get thrown off a cliff. In fact, beat them to it and JUMP before they expect it. -- That's the "Jesus" way.

Foolish people.
Bobby Jo
I didn't think you would understand. Subsequently the lampooning!

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YEAH, -- what he said! Simply submit to the criminals and get thrown off a cliff. In fact, beat them to it and JUMP before they expect it. -- That's the "Jesus" way.

Foolish people.
Bobby Jo
Whether your reply was to something that was said in jest, many Christian give such advise seriously. Are those that stand up to evil and oppose it, missing what is expected of them? Instead of looting and arson, may I delve into where such a question can go beyond looting and burning?
It makes me wonder, if a woman is a Christian, is she is acting in the "Jesus way" if she "bears her cross" and passively submits to being raped? If she resists and fights, is she proving herself to be ungodly?

Reactions: JohnDB and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@quietthinker
... It makes me wonder, if a woman is a Christian, is she is acting in the "Jesus way" if she "bears her cross" and passively submits to being raped? If she resists and fights, is she proving herself to be ungodly?

THAT IS THE TRUTH! -- Some individual always criticizes others for not being PASSIVE, -- but when you try to remove their wallet from their back pocket they pull away and won't let you take it.

I don't know whether it's hypocrisy, "authority", or stupidity, but there's no shortage ...
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a Youtube "corrupt-police video" comment which reflects a growing sentiment:

" ... pray we don’t get our pitchforks and torches together and come looking for y’all"

And while it's a reflection of our "police interactions", it is a DANGEROUS reflection ...
Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today the Chief of Police of The NYPD resigned along with ALL Senior Leadership in protest over the Mayor's leadership in this rioting. Where it wasn't expressly stated...their union has come out in favor of Trump as an obvious telling sentiment.

The Chief of Police in Dallas TX has also resigned and rumored to have the exact same sentiments as NYPD's Chief.

Nashville's Chief of Police had already done so months ago expressing similar sentiments (and they haven't had as much rioting as anywhere else)

Currently Portland's mayor is enjoying a 66% strong disapproval by the residents of Portland who has had to recently move out of his condominium as rioting has moved into his neighborhood.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today the Chief of Police of The NYPD resigned along with ALL Senior Leadership in protest over the Mayor's leadership in this rioting. Where it wasn't expressly stated...their union has come out in favor of Trump as an obvious telling sentiment.

The Chief of Police in Dallas TX has also resigned and rumored to have the exact same sentiments as NYPD's Chief.

Nashville's Chief of Police had already done so months ago expressing similar sentiments (and they haven't had as much rioting as anywhere else)

Currently Portland's mayor is enjoying a 66% strong disapproval by the residents of Portland who has had to recently move out of his condominium as rioting has moved into his neighborhood.

... and what this SHOULD DEMONSTRATE is the TIMELY WARNING in Rev. 18:

Rev. 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,
“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;

... but how many will HEAR, and how few will HEED.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a Youtube "corrupt-police video" comment which reflects a growing sentiment:

" ... pray we don’t get our pitchforks and torches together and come looking for y’all"

And while it's a reflection of our "police interactions", it is a DANGEROUS reflection ...
Bobby Jo
I just sold my house about 5 miles away from there last year!
Fort Stewart is in the area, and most military have out of state license plates are target for easy money. I made it three days when I honked at a jaywalker at the speed of a slug held up traffic. I was pulled over and fined for "failure to yield to a pedestrian." It was bogus, but I paid the fine. The attitude of the cop was completely condescending and I was treated like dirt... and I did nothing but be polite and cooperate. Once I converted over to Georgia plates, I had far less scrutiny when I lived there.

Reactions: Bobby Jo