Roe vs Wade ending?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ectopic pregnancies tubal pregnancy — the most common type of ectopic pregnancy — happens when a fertilized egg gets stuck on its way to the uterus,
Again you are looking to justify murder with the absurd. What if an alien from outer space impregnates a woman?
Do you think that an ectopic pregnancy could ever end with delivering a baby...and again the solution for that should occur in a hospital.

Talk about absurd. Until you actually do the research, learn what an ectopic pregnancy is, not just the definition, learn what non-viable is, and understand that it happens far more than your pre-conceived notions will allow, I can not talk to you about this. Until the things I mentioned happen on your end, you have no ability to say that a woman cannot have an abortion because of the very thing that will take her life. To force her to go through with it will be killing two beings, not one. As for rape, it was never a choice for the woman so the decision portion is moot. It wasn't a decision she made, it was taken from her and to further that is akin to rape by the system. You are punishing her for a choice she never made. To say that she only has hours to go get medicine is further punishing her for something that wasn't her choice. She may not be able to confront what happened to her for days, months, or even years. Case in point. I had just met my future ex-wife, the next weekend she was raped. She couldn't tell me about it till six years later. That is not a bad decision, that shame because of people who don't believe that it happened or believe that it was somehow her fault.

This has never been a black and white issue, there are so many shades of grey and you have to be willing to see them and you are not, so my discussion with you is at an end.

Reactions: Taken

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not true, in the case of ectopic pregnancies.

I am going to ignore that because you are not God and you don't get the final say.

Not true.

"Though rare when considered with the overall number of U.S. pregnancies, ectopic pregnancies still occur at a rate of 100,000 per year, according to the Center for Disease Control." Found here: Get up to Speed on Ectopic Pregnancies (heartbeatinternational.org)

Make sure you read down to the treatment section.

Not true. I am looking to protect those women whose lives are in danger because of a non-viable pregnancy. Apparently, you do not seem to care for them because they are the minority. Makes me wonder what other minority groups you don't care for. See, I can throw out baseless accusations as well.

There really isn't a better solution when the pregnancy is non-viable.

I'm good with that.

Sure, if the woman admits to it happening that quick. Some women are so traumatized or embarrassed or whatever emotion they are feeling and do not admit to it happening in hours. Sometimes it takes days to get a woman to open up about it.

What then?

They are called non-viable for a reason. I suggest you do some real research on this. I do agree that it is between the woman and her doctor.

I have met a few, yes, but then I have been an EMT for over 20 years.

Again, I agree.

Only in your scenarios because you don't seem to grasp the number of ectopic pregnancies alone or the word non-viable.

As for me finding a new religion; not gonna happen. I am a Christian and the likes of Grailhunter cannot tell me differently.

I did not say you are not a Christian....I suggested you find another religion....because this one does not support abortion.

Then also....putting all this in motion....in the real....it is usually about people that have casual sex and wanting to use abortion as birth control. Whores wanting to murder babies. People wanting to support murdering babies....and male or female those that support it do not have a Christian value of life....and goes back to sin, one way or another.

A guy has casual sex with a girl and impregnates her....would prefer her to murder the baby rather than be responsible for the baby or support the baby. The wages of sin are death. One way or another Ahhh!

In motion the argument for abortion revolves around sin....how the pregnancy occurred and the murder of babies. And keeping mind that you are on a Christian forum....sin matters.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ectopic pregnancy
Well again do you think that ectopic pregnancies can go full term and deliver a baby?

learn what non-viable is, and understand that it happens far more than your pre-conceived notions will allow,

I ask you to define non-viable pregnancy....so I will...
A pregnancy is viable if it can potentially result in a liveborn baby. Nonviable A pregnancy is nonviable if it cannot possibly result in a liveborn baby. Ectopic pregnancies and failed intrauterine pregnancies are nonviable.

I can not talk to you about this. Until the things I mentioned happen on your end, you have no ability to say that a woman cannot have an abortion because of the very thing that will take her life.

Again so much energy to support murdering babies....disgusting! If the argument about abortion was only about saving the lives of women....it would not be much of a problem....600,000 babies murdered to save women's lives! No I do not think so.

As for rape, it was never a choice for the woman so the decision portion is moot. It wasn't a decision she made, it was taken from her and to further that is akin to rape by the system. You are punishing her for a choice she never made.

Was it the baby's fault that she was raped?
You need to take the emergency contraceptive pill within 3 days (Levonelle) or 5 days (ellaOne) of unprotected sex for it to be effective – the sooner you take it, the more effective it'll be.

She may not be able to confront what happened to her for days, months, or even years. Case in point. I had just met my future ex-wife, the next weekend she was raped. She couldn't tell me about it till six years later. That is not a bad decision, that shame because of people who don't believe that it happened or believe that it was somehow her fault.

Still a decision and none of it was the Baby's fault. Two wrongs make a right? What if I am too stupid to pay my taxes, should I go to jail? Again there is no way to accommodate stupid.

And then again, no one is talking about the emotional trauma or suicides that occur because of abortion. A mother goes to a monster and lays down for him to get between her legs to murder her baby. A mother killing her own baby....some women do not cope with that well....unless they are heartless.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only mention in the U.S. Constitution of the specific types of land the federal government is authorized to own outside Washington D.C., in Article 1, Section 8, refers to "Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the same shall be, for the erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, Dock-yards, and other needful Buildings."

The four primary federal land holders are:

The fifth largest federal landowner is the U.S. Department of Defense, which owns, leases, or possessed 26.1 million acres worldwide, of which 8.8 million acres are located in the United States (this figure excluded U.S. Army Corps of Engineers land). DoD thus administers approximately 1% of federal land. DOD land is mostly military bases and reservations.[4] The largest single DOD-owned, all-land tract is the 2.3-million-acre White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico.[25]

Together, the BLM, FWS, NPS, Forest Service, and DOD manage about 96% of federal land.[4] The remaining 4% of federal land is controlled by other federal agencies, including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Bureau of Reclamation, the United States Postal Service, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, and the U.S. Department of Energy.[4]

Ofcourse BLM is in there..somewhere.

I fon't know if the Federal Govt can place Private or even Public buildings on Federal grounds.
I believe it would have to be a Federal building for federal purposes.
But hey,
who needs laws?
Hugs

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We agree. Having never touched or held a cigarette in my hands and seldom drink ....I think a lot of abuses should be dealt with on a personal level. I would be favorable for increased premiums for those abusers. However, I know a lot of people that smoked and drank everyday, yet never experienced an illness, much less disease. For example, my problems come by way of my mother's issues. Heart and the most irritating of all, ear canals, that make me motion sick. I wish I had my Dad's best traits. He had one cavity in his entire life. Again, my Mom's health issues.

I believe most issues to be the result and ancestry.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there is yet another deeper darker underside to this controversy.
It hurts my heart to think about it.

There are many children in the world that are being trafficked as sex objects.
They are raped, abused, impregnanted and forced to have abortions to keep the industry alive.
My hope is that, by narrowing down the states where abortion on demand is legalized,
it will somehow funnel the abusers to relocate into areas where they will get caught easier.
Not to say that illegal abortions on the young children won't happen, but that it won't be as easy as sending them to the nearest clinic, no questions asked. No parental consent. No oversight.
Sometimes My body My choice, isn't their choice at all. But is controlled by cartels and pimps who prostitute them for their own financial gain.

This one issue has a lot of faces. And we really should look at all the directions from which society and our country is being assaulted.
There are legitimate reasons at certain times and places where a termination is necessary.
But there are also times when it is merely for convience.
And other times when it is used for criminal purposes.

Just another slice of the pie..
Hugs

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there is yet another deeper darker underside to this controversy.
It hurts my heart to think about it.

There are many children in the world that are being trafficked as sex objects.
They are raped, abused, impregnanted and forced to have abortions to keep the industry alive.
My hope is that, by narrowing down the states where abortion on demand is legalized,
it will somehow funnel the abusers to relocate into areas where they will get caught easier.
Not to say that illegal abortions on the young children won't happen, but that it won't be as easy as sending them to the nearest clinic, no questions asked. No parental consent. No oversight.
Sometimes My body My choice, isn't their choice at all. But is controlled by cartels and pimps who prostitute them for their own financial gain.

This one issue has a lot of faces. And we really should look at all the directions from which society and our country is being assaulted.
There are legitimate reasons at certain times and places where a termination is necessary.
But there are also times when it is merely for convience.
And other times when it is used for criminal purposes.

Just another slice of the pie..
Hugs

This human trafficking thing seems to be under reported and not all law enforcement agencies address it.
I am hearing a lot about teens that go missing....
I need to go talk to some law enforcement friends I know and get their take on it.
So far I have only talked to a city cop that I do not know. What he explained is that these young people get to running with people that are dope heads.....
Running....around Missouri rural, the kids do this thing called "road tripping" and these groups that are working with the traffickers
dope these girls up and take them out in the woods to have sex with them and come back and tell the others she died and kids run off like stripped apes....Someone then comes along and picks the girl up and that is the last they see of her and she wakes up handcuffed to a bed.....As of now I do not know how accurate this is.

Some say the government reporting on this looks more like a coverup....I have no idea.

Some reports show some pretty high numbers....regardless of the source the numbers just vary so widely....for example...
It is estimated that between 15,000 to 50,000 women and children are forced into sexual slavery in the United States every year, and the total number varies wildly as it is very difficult to research. One study from the Department of Health and Human Services estimated the number between 240,000 and 325,000, while a report from the University of Pennsylvania put it at between 100,000 and 300,000.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul and Ziggy

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is where I stand on the matter, I was offered an abortion way back in 1979, I was unmarried and after finding out I was pregnant that was the first question I was asked ‘ do you want to keep ‘ it ‘ ‘ I wasn’t a Christian then, but the thought of getting rid of it never occurred to me. There was no counselling, no discussion, just the question.
Then when I became pregnant after being sterilised for a year I was offered another one, now in many respects there were different circumstances. I had decided not to have any more children, didn’t want to face 9months of sickness again because I suffered with hyperemisis in pregnancy….now there were moments when I did consider it but reasoned out that others , like my twin brother and sister in law who could not have children, that this was a gift of life.
However a Christian pastor and his wife had a pregnancy where the babies skull had not formed, it placed the mother at risk…..she needed a termination on medical grounds. At the time I was very black and white about abortion, felt they could never preach on the subject, now I see that their voice in the equation is such a valid one because they were faced with making such a difficult choice.
So many people scream ‘ it’s not right in any circumstance’ and yet now many women will be placed in heart rendering situations because they will have no choice. Those who just use abortions as a solution, well they need to wake up and change their attitudes and the decision may just make people think before they sleep around. Rita
My Mum had 2 abortions, one between me and my younger brother and one after my younger brother.
The first one was because we could not afford another child, real bad times and my dad would not take Government handouts that was a real big deal he would rather die than take such and was against giving a child away for Jewish reasons.
I remember my dad saying on a 4x4 drive that we were on a side of a bad hill, that if we go we all go ? that's the way he seen it ? thought it best that one did not live to endue such loss of the others and I remember that his parents had set a plan that they were going to kill them all, if the Nazis took Australia because they being Jewish, the reason was that one may come back claiming to be one of the children as well, was a big deal back then. even tho they were not practicing Jews but people still have set family values instilled in them regardless.
But the last one was because my mum was to old to go through another, it may of killed her. so she went to NSW to get it done as you could not in QLD.
The reason why not to adopt out a child was that one could come back and make a claim and not be the real child ? back in the days such was of real concern.
If a child was to be given away it would be to Jewish people only very strict on that point, but you could not do that in QLD I believe.

My mum worked in a place for looking after spastics and wanted to adopt one after the first one got aborted. Dad said no way !
My dad believed in a type of Jewish blood line system, no bastardisation allowed beyond a point in the family tree.

Times have changed much nowadays, people once lived it real tough once, people have it so easy nowadays that they can not understand the past and them types of conditions truly at all.

Of late been watching a TV show of people who were adopted in the 60's and such, now coming to find out there berth mother or dad, it's so said, the pain, I know people when they were children at school who were much affected by such back then. But it was the right thing to do back in the days most times. it could not be done any other way, for the times.
Now Governments have huge money to toss around and no one cares how such is spent. we can live in huge debt without a care in the world, have as many kids as they want and the Government picks up the tab, not to mention they don't even work.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Judges rulings are allowing the abortions to continue regardless of state laws.
Abortions are back on the menu. Clinic workers returning, open for business.

Texas Judge Rules Abortions Will Be Allowed to Continue in the State, for Now

So-called trigger laws that were passed in multiple states that were to ban or limit abortion upon the repeal of Roe v. Wade have been at least temporarily blocked in Louisiana and Utah, according to NBC. Challenges to laws in Arizona, Idaho, Kentucky and Mississippi are underway.

On Tuesday, Harris County District Court Judge Christine Weems added Texas to the list, according to the Texas Tribune.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe that most people are unreasonable.
The trigger laws perhaps were put in place in order to be able to start from scratch what policies and procedures could now be legally debated and voted on. Kind of like a re-start. Clean slate.
Most people with rational minds understand that their are certain circumstances when medical procedures are necessary for the life of the mother or the child. Even times when some feel there is no good reason, a reasonable reason can be found.
I have a feeling there will be no state that ends up having a total ban on abortions. But that the access and reasons may be limited.
Eventually every state will have an abortion referandum on the ballot. And the citizens of that state will all get to vote how that state should proceed.
But for now, with the SC decision, all the laws that were in place are now being reset.
I think that's a good thing, in my opinion.
The only way this country is going to heal is to find some common ground. Commonsense and policies created with all things considered. Whether it be moral, or scientific, medical, whatever needs to go into the recipe for it to come out fair and reasonable for all.

Come lets reason together...
Let's make adoption laws more affordable and accessable for those who would love to have children and can't.
Let's take the stigma of being pregnant off of people that whether it be by accident or unplanned or even through violence,
that there are more alternatives than the only one being pushed at them today.
Your not ready? You want a career first? Your not married and don't want to raise a child alone?
All of these are valid reasons for not wanting a child. I don't believe destroying the child is the only answer that should be made available.

Let's open more facilities that help new mothers with things like donations of cribs, strollers, clothes, diapers, formula.
Let's create programs that make affordable housing for young parents.
Instead of just offering for single mom's. Why don't we encourage 2 parent families by giving them the same affordable access as a single parent.
This keeps the unit together instead of having to raise a child alone to be eligable.
There are so many things people can do. We just need the will to do it.

Let's be reasonable.
:D
Hugs

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My Mum had 2 abortions, one between me and my younger brother and one after my younger brother.
The first one was because we could not afford another child, real bad times and my dad would not take Government handouts that was a real big deal he would rather die than take such and was against giving a child away for Jewish reasons.
I remember my dad saying on a 4x4 drive that we were on a side of a bad hill, that if we go we all go ? that's the way he seen it ? thought it best that one did not live to endue such loss of the others and I remember that his parents had set a plan that they were going to kill them all, if the Nazis took Australia because they being Jewish, the reason was that one may come back claiming to be one of the children as well, was a big deal back then. even tho they were not practicing Jews but people still have set family values instilled in them regardless.
But the last one was because my mum was to old to go through another, it may of killed her. so she went to NSW to get it done as you could not in QLD.
The reason why not to adopt out a child was that one could come back and make a claim and not be the real child ? back in the days such was of real concern.
If a child was to be given away it would be to Jewish people only very strict on that point, but you could not do that in QLD I believe.

My mum worked in a place for looking after spastics and wanted to adopt one after the first one got aborted. Dad said no way !
My dad believed in a type of Jewish blood line system, no bastardisation allowed beyond a point in the family tree.

Times have changed much nowadays, people once lived it real tough once, people have it so easy nowadays that they can not understand the past and them types of conditions truly at all.

Of late been watching a TV show of people who were adopted in the 60's and such, now coming to find out there berth mother or dad, it's so said, the pain, I know people when they were children at school who were much affected by such back then. But it was the right thing to do back in the days most times. it could not be done any other way, for the times.
Now Governments have huge money to toss around and no one cares how such is spent. we can live in huge debt without a care in the world, have as many kids as they want and the Government picks up the tab, not to mention they don't even work.
Maybe our own experiences have enabled us to see a different prospective Reggie, to be honest when I was growing up I very rarely heard the word abortion, I didn’t even find out that my grandmother was pregnant before getting married until my mum died ten years ago ( thought I was the only black sheep in the family !! )
My best friend was adopted and by the time she found her real family her mum had died, her real brother had also passed away. Her real grandmother didn’t want her to have contact but circumstances led her wider family get in contact. Thankfully she has such an extended family now, but her real dad couldn’t stay in contact because his new wife and sons bullied him to stop seeing her. She was heartbroken, still is……
Adoption has a rippling effect on a person xxx

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact check on funny news!!! LOL

Demonrats to pack the Supreme Court? Increase the number of justices? Can they?
Actually the sky is the limit.

The Constitution gives no limit to the number of Supreme Court Judges. Congress can indefinitely increase the number at will.

Other than being nominated by the president, what are the requirements or qualifications to be a Supreme Court Judge?

The Constitution does not specify qualifications for Justices such as age, education, profession, or citizenship. A Justice does not have to be a lawyer or a law school graduate, but all Justices have to have some training in the law, even if it is just a mentor. Note: Citizenship is a modern process....paperwork....back in the day if you were there, you were a citizen, it did not matter where you came from.

Technically the Constitution does not mention women as justices and does not disqualify donkeys or monkeys or aliens from other worlds. LOL

The point….Citizenship is not required...No limit to the number of Justices....the President could nominate everyone in the world from every country as long as their feet came to rest on our soil.

Secondly….For those that wrote the Constitution, the lack of limits and prerequisites were probably an over sight. But still, not too many law schools in Colonial America. And back then they had enough sense not to nominate the world....don't count on it now. LOL!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Ziggy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only mention in the U.S. Constitution of the specific types of land the federal government is authorized to own outside Washington D.C., in Article 1, Section 8, refers to "Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the same shall be, for the erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, Dock-yards, and other needful Buildings."

Waaay Back when States seeded land to the Feds, 10 sq miles, for a Federal District to conduct (the VERY FEW LIMITED) duties ... there were “citizens” living in that area. Should have been corrected, but wasn’t. And sure, military bases, WHEN necessary, Standing Armed Forces? Eh. Militia. Defense against attack....uh WWII.
And the Feds routinely “entice” the States, (not much different than they do with The People at Large,) Trinkets to Trade for Valuables of the States / People.
Depending on who is a States sitting “Governor” at any particular timeframe, Thousands of acres have been “traded” off from individual States to the Feds.

This link title; Federal land ownership by State
Source; Ballotpedia.org

An eye opener IMO relates to gross mismanagement of Governors having been seated over time.

Roughly, the US has 2.27 Billion acres.
The Feds, “own” 627 Million acres.
Approx. 27%

Pretty nifty eh? Since the Feds were to be the SMALLEST and LOWEST on the Scale of Governing Authorities OF all US Governments. The Concept of Apex has completely flipped, AS IF, they have charge to RULE the People with Mandates, Demands, Commands (instead of SERVE) according to their LIMITS.
And Today, with their umpteen UnConstitutional agencies, and constant meddling in private citizens lives....from education, food, healthcare, safety, drugs, child rearing, to what kind of light bulb they say you can use...hardly a day passes they are not front and center in everyone’s face with their endless drool of propaganda.
Overwhelmingly Disgusting.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm floating on a few threads today. There's a conspiracy theory Devin started.
I been posting more of this rabbit trail and Bill Gates and N.Dakota with an LLC called Cottonwood Management and all the land they been buying up since 2012.
Hard to keep it all in one place, everything always touches all these other threads.. like a web

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Maybe our own experiences have enabled us to see a different prospective Reggie, to be honest when I was growing up I very rarely heard the word abortion, I didn’t even find out that my grandmother was pregnant before getting married until my mum died ten years ago ( thought I was the only black sheep in the family !! )
My best friend was adopted and by the time she found her real family her mum had died, her real brother had also passed away. Her real grandmother didn’t want her to have contact but circumstances led her wider family get in contact. Thankfully she has such an extended family now, but her real dad couldn’t stay in contact because his new wife and sons bullied him to stop seeing her. She was heartbroken, still is……
Adoption has a rippling effect on a person xxx
I seen the effect that such had on my mum, for years. and I understand the era, but nowadays people have much help that abortion should be looked down on mainly and the radical pro abortion Mob are depraved, some totally depraved !
I believe we have to work to get the balance right and not be radical or we all loose.
The Pro for Abortion went way to far, it became a total full on creep show, that went way to far. They promoted pure evil and dominated over all.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome!!! But i think we’re about to see how evil democrats are, and i would expect some serious attempts to create more division. This is one hill a lot of democrats are willing to goto “war” over.

I don't like to label any party as entirely "good" or "evil", there are also unpleasant and extreme Republicans.

But yes, honestly, no matter what lots of other people (including the angry feminists on social media now threatening others daily), I personally think this is a largely positive development. In recent decades, America has become far too unbalanced towards the nihilism and the culture of death, of secularism and atheistic materialism.

Perhaps now people will actually start to wake up and contemplate whether everything one side thinks is best for the future, is actually so.

And it's not just religion, America's abortion laws were extremely liberal and permissive even compared to Europe and other Western countries:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...9af73c-01a4-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

"Meanwhile, the United States has, overall, more permissive abortion laws than almost anywhere else in the world. It is one of only seven countries — the others are Canada, China, the Netherlands, North Korea, Singapore and Vietnam — to allow elective abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy, as The Washington Post’s Fact Checker column has confirmed."

There are also extremely vicious and even racist attacks against Clarence Thomas which I think must be strongly condemned:
Roe, racism and violence - Liberty Counsel

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem as I see it with this whole abortion issue, is that there are people on both sides that want to push the extremes.
One side says anything goes, even up to the day of birth, and others say under no circumstances even if it means death.
I don't agree with either extremes.
But it's not about what I agree or disagree with.

This is a manufactured crisis between both extremes to literally take down the judicial system in our country.
The Congress wants to control both the Executive and Judicial branches and bring them under one authority.
This country we have 3 equal branches, each with their own authority and jursidiction.
But they create this chaos, whether it be the 2nd amendment, abortion rights, whatever is emotionally charged,
and they purposefully push the people against each other until somebody comes up with a great idea.
Let's just put all authority under on branch and we can control it all from one house.
Then we won't be so divided.
And many people will believe that this sounds rational, it sounds plausible.
And they will bite the bait and we become a totalitarian, tyrannical government with no checks and no balances.

This isn't about abortion, for the sake of abortion.
It's about States Rights vs. the Federal Governments overreach.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ONLY Satan's children would believe it's ok to abort/murder a 9 month old unborn fetus/baby.
It's an agenda.
I don't believe most people believe that that's ok. For any reason.
But there are people who only push the extreme for their own purposes.
Like I said, I believe this is purely politics at it's worst, trying to manipulate the people to eventually agree to put all decision making in the hands of the government.
I believe no one should have the right to tell another person what medical procedures they should or shouldn't have.
There should be no advocacy, no special interest groups, no laws.
That decision should be private between a woman and her physician and her husband.
If the woman got pregnant due to rape then legal action should be taken to arrest and incarcate the one who performed the crime.
Same goes for incest or any other forced pregnancy.
If there are complications during pregnancy, whatever decisions are needed should be doctor/patient private decision.
If your a teenager and you got yourself into a situation.. and that happens a lot. Beccause respect for oneself and their own body is truly lacking.
If this happens and you are too afraid to tell your parents, or your church, or even your friends.
There should be something in place to give advice on choices and decisions.
There should be less regulation and costs on adoption, making it easier for couples who can't have children, to help these teens that happened to get caught.
I don't believe abortion is the answer for choice. The baby didn't choose to be concieved and you shouldn't have the choice to end it.

My fear is this:
One day when all abortions are just the norm, somebody will come along crying there are too many people in the world.
They will begin to pass laws to forbid pregnancies from coming to full term.
They will limit the amount of children a couple can have.
This is the China- One Child policy plan.
And if we give one inch to abortion for the sake of population growth, that will send us on the slippery slope of China's policy.
We can't let that happen.

Hugs