Romans 11 and the real Replacement Theology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! Such WORSHIP of antichrists, the gods of dispensatanism.
A Satanic LIE!! I worship Jesus, the God of Israel! You ain't Israel.

Luke 1
68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,

His Name is Jesus!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israel wannabees should read the Bible some time!

Revelation 7
4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:
5 of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
6 of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
7 of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
8 of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Luke 1
68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,

His Name is Jesus!
So why are you still looking for Him to visit and redeem His people whom He has already redeemed? And why are you looking for Him to visit and redeem those who have been broken off from His people through their unbelief and rejection of Him?

I put it to you that it's because you do not fully believe.

He has been visiting and redeeming all those who believe in Him ever since He came out of Zion, turning away ungodliness from Jacob, making the new covenant with them in the day He bore their sins in His own body, removing their sin.

Reactions: covenantee

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why are you still looking for Him to visit and redeem His people whom He has already redeemed? And why are you looking for Him to visit and redeem those who have been broken off from His people through their unbelief and rejection of Him?
He already told us the future. It's fact!

Ezekiel 11
17 Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel." '

And He did.

18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there.
19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh,
20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

And He will. And there's NOTHING the Israel wannabees can do to stop it! Israel is home to stay.

Guess where Jesus will return. It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible. You ain't Israel!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The Israel wannabees should read the Bible some time!

Revelation 7
4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:
5 of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
6 of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
7 of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
8 of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.
How many of those tribes do the Jews belong to?

The wannabe Jews don't believe the scriptures they quote!!!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
He already told us the future. It's fact!

Ezekiel 11
17 Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel." '

And He did.

18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there.
19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh,
20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

And He will. And there's NOTHING the Israel wannabees can do to stop it! Israel is home to stay.

Guess where Jesus will return. It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible. You ain't Israel!
I know. There are many Jews who are in Christ through their faith in Christ living in the country called Israel. Unfortunately they are the minority and are outnumbered 10 to 1 by those who are broken off from God's elect which is a.k.a Israel.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know. There are many Jews who are in Christ through their faith in Christ living in the country called Israel. Unfortunately they are the minority and are outnumbered 10 to 1 by those who are broken off from God's elect which is a.k.a Israel.
You're not Israel.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
AI response:

You're not Israel.

(They're programmed to respond in the above way).

For a list How to trigger the above sort of AI responses, read this thread. Or just share the gospel of God and mention who the apostles taught are the Israel of God.

Note: The above type of AI responses are limited, because they are still learning to combine automated responses in order to come up with something of substance.

• Love

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AI response:

(They're programmed to respond in the above way).

For a list How to trigger the above sort of AI responses, read this thread. Or just share the gospel of God and mention who the apostles taught are the Israel of God.

Note: The above type of AI responses are limited, because they are still learning to combine automated responses in order to come up with something of substance.
Why aren't the Israel wannabees in Israel? Too scary it seems!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 9:6
But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel,
nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, “In Isaac your seed shall be called.”
That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God;
but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.
For this is the word of promise: “At this time I will come and Sarah shall have a son.”

@Timtofly says: "There is no Israel of the flesh"

Does your statement agree or disagree with the Holy Scriptures?
I'm not sure you yourself properly understands your own question based on that.

Do believing Israelites represent 'spiritual Israel' too? do they still represent the 'seed' of Israel? You bet they still do!

Don't you recall what Paul said? (Romans 3; Romans 11)

This is why Apostle Paul used the label "commonwealth of Israel" in Ephesians 2 to show believing Gentiles have become nigh to the promises and covenants God gave the 'seed' of Israel. And in Romans 11, Paul revealed that even his Jewish brethren whom God blinded away from The Gospel are still... God's chosen elect, meaning they will not always remain blinded away from The Gospel. And in Jeremiah 31, God said the nation of Israel will never cease from a people unto Him forever.

So who are those FALSE crept in unawares preaching conceit and jealousy among Christ's brethren against the chosen 'seed' of Israel? Those are FALSE teachers, and I myself know this even though I am a GENTILE and not Jewish.

And what is really... amazing, is that some of you cats probably have a bloodline heritage from the ten lost tribes of the house of Israel, and don't even know it yet, especially if your ancestors migrated from Asia Minor or Europe.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure you yourself properly understands your own question based on that.

Do believing Israelites represent 'spiritual Israel' too? do they still represent the 'seed' of Israel? You bet they still do!

Don't you recall what Paul said? (Romans 3; Romans 11)

This is why Apostle Paul used the label "commonwealth of Israel" in Ephesians 2 to show believing Gentiles have become nigh to the promises and covenants God gave the 'seed' of Israel. And in Romans 11, Paul revealed that even his Jewish brethren whom God blinded away from The Gospel are still... God's chosen elect, meaning they will not always remain blinded away from The Gospel. And in Jeremiah 31, God said the nation of Israel will never cease from a people unto Him forever.

So who are those FALSE crept in unawares preaching conceit and jealousy among Christ's brethren against the chosen 'seed' of Israel? Those are FALSE teachers, and I myself know this even though I am a GENTILE and not Jewish.

And what is really... amazing, is that some of you cats probably have a bloodline heritage from the ten lost tribes of the house of Israel, and don't even know it yet, especially if your ancestors migrated from Asia Minor or Europe.
Good Morning Brother @Davy ,

Yes, i fully understand what i am asking in that question.

Yes, i fully understand the "commonwealth of Israel" and the difference between sanctified Jews ans the earthly nation Israel that remain as His chosen people.

Question for you: Do you understand the difference between the chosen people of earthbound Israel and the chosen People in Christ?

Below is my post #168

YES, the Jewish people on earth AND Israel are here to stay = God Promised.

JESUS, the Apostles and the Scriptures declare that there are TWO separate Jerusalems and TWO Israels.

The Jerusalem/Israel of the earth is earthbound and currently dead in tresspasses and sins (She will be Revived at His Return).

Currently, only those in Christ, both Jew & Gentile, constitute the Living Eternal Israel in the Eternal Jerusalem which is Above.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A Satanic LIE!! I worship Jesus, the God of Israel! You ain't Israel.

Luke 1

His Name is Jesus!
You worship the antichrists of Israel, who are the gods of dispensatanism.

Paul describes your objects of adoration.

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Morning Brother @Davy ,

Yes, i fully understand what i am asking in that question.

Yes, i fully understand the "commonwealth of Israel" and the difference between sanctified Jews ans the earthly nation Israel that remain as His chosen people.

Question for you: Do you understand the difference between the chosen people of earthbound Israel and the chosen People in Christ?
Yes I do understand, emphatically I might say, per Bible Scripture in both OT and NT.

The idea of the 'Israel of God' never was simply about flesh birth. This is why Apostle Paul showed in Romans 11 that the 'natural' branches will be 'cut off' IF they remain in unbelief. Same applies to Gentiles who reject Christ also.

But for the sake of The Gospel and what our Heavenly Father ordained for this present world, there was an election of the 'seed' He chose in service of The Gospel before the foundation of this world, and that was not only about the time when Jesus died on the cross. This mystery many brethren clearly do not understand, since most Churches today do not teach Bible line upon line, chapter by chapter from Genesis all the way through. Pointers to The Gospel of Jesus Christ go all the way back in The Old Testament Books also.

The Promise by Faith which God first gave through His servant Abraham, includes The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Hebrews 7 reveals that the Melchizedek that met Abraham was Lord Jesus back in that day, before He was born through Mary's womb. The name God gave later to symbolically represent that Promise by Faith was the name Israel given to Jacob. It is pointing to the Old Testament patriarchs having known and understood The Gospel, like Jesus even revealed about Abraham to the blind Pharisees at the end of John 8.

My point?...

Ever since God began this 2nd world earth age, which was ordained in order to send His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross to defeat death and devil for us, He has had a literal flesh 'seed' that He chose from the foundation of the world to serve in The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Thus we cannot simply just assign that 'choosing' only to those who lived to when Lord Jesus died on the cross and thereafter, i.e., we Christians. The OT saints were 'chosen' prior to us, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob especially being examples. And per Apostle Peter, Jesus led those who believed out of Satan's prison house at His resurrection when He preached The Gospel also to the dead. But Abraham and the patriarchs knew, even before, again, like Jesus showed at the end of John 8. Melchizedek blessed Abraham, and offered Abraham "bread and wine". To Jeremiah, God said He knew Jeremiah before he was even in his mother's womb.

God's covenants and promises to them has still not changed today, they are simply now under Jesus Christ and The New Covenant. It's the false unbelieving Jews of the "synagogue of Satan" that are against the idea of God's promises having continued to The New Covenant under Jesus Christ.

Those who remain in unbelief on Jesus Christ as The Savior are simply cut off. Yet the 'seed' is still a chosen seed, which Apostle Paul even showed in Romans 11 saying that as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sake, for the gifts and calling of God is without repentance, meaning God is not going to go back on His chosen election. So those born of the 'seed' of Israel that believe on Jesus Christ are still God's chosen election, and we Gentiles cannot change that. We simply 'inherit' with them once they believe (Gal.3; Isa.54). And what do we inherit along with them? God's covenants and promises to the chosen seed of Israel. We inherit with them Apostle Paul said (Gal.3).

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I do understand, emphatically I might say, per Bible Scripture in both OT and NT.

The idea of the 'Israel of God' never was simply about flesh birth. This is why Apostle Paul showed in Romans 11 that the 'natural' branches will be 'cut off' IF they remain in unbelief. Same applies to Gentiles who reject Christ also.

But for the sake of The Gospel and what our Heavenly Father ordained for this present world, there was an election of the 'seed' He chose in service of The Gospel before the foundation of this world, and that was not only about the time when Jesus died on the cross. This mystery many brethren clearly do not understand, since most Churches today do not teach Bible line upon line, chapter by chapter from Genesis all the way through. Pointers to The Gospel of Jesus Christ go all the way back in The Old Testament Books also.

The Promise by Faith which God first gave through His servant Abraham, includes The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Hebrews 7 reveals that the Melchizedek that met Abraham was Lord Jesus back in that day, before He was born through Mary's womb. The name God gave later to symbolically represent that Promise by Faith was the name Israel given to Jacob. It is pointing to the Old Testament patriarchs having known and understood The Gospel, like Jesus even revealed about Abraham to the blind Pharisees at the end of John 8.

My point?...

Ever since God began this 2nd world earth age, which was ordained in order to send His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross to defeat death and devil for us, He has had a literal flesh 'seed' that He chose from the foundation of the world to serve in The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Thus we cannot simply just assign that 'choosing' only to those who lived to when Lord Jesus died on the cross and thereafter, i.e., we Christians. The OT saints were 'chosen' prior to us, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob especially being examples. And per Apostle Peter, Jesus led those who believed out of Satan's prison house at His resurrection when He preached The Gospel also to the dead. But Abraham and the patriarchs knew, even before, again, like Jesus showed at the end of John 8. Melchizedek blessed Abraham, and offered Abraham "bread and wine". To Jeremiah, God said He knew Jeremiah before he was even in his mother's womb.

God's covenants and promises to them has still not changed today, they are simply now under Jesus Christ and The New Covenant. It's the false unbelieving Jews of the "synagogue of Satan" that are against the idea of God's promises having continued to The New Covenant under Jesus Christ.

Those who remain in unbelief on Jesus Christ as The Savior are simply cut off. Yet the 'seed' is still a chosen seed, which Apostle Paul even showed in Romans 11 saying that as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sake, for the gifts and calling of God is without repentance, meaning God is not going to go back on His chosen election. So those born of the 'seed' of Israel that believe on Jesus Christ are still God's chosen election, and we Gentiles cannot change that. We simply 'inherit' with them once they believe (Gal.3; Isa.54). And what do we inherit along with them? God's covenants and promises to the chosen seed of Israel. We inherit with them Apostle Paul said (Gal.3).

My Brother Davy,

This is a long post for me, so give me time for:
a.) to read it
b.) to digest it
c.) to respond

Thank You Brother

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Brother Davy,

This is a long post for me, so give me time for:
a.) to read it
b.) to digest it
c.) to respond

Thank You Brother
OK, but do yourself a favor. Start with Abraham and make notes about the covenants and promises involving God's Birthright. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is included in those promises and blessings to the chosen 'seed'.

But don't stop at Abraham, those covenants, promises, and blessings to Abraham continued to his son Isaac, and then to his son Jacob, and then to his son Joseph, and then to Joseph's two sons Ephraim and Manasseh where God's Birthright still is to this day. Once you understand what those covenants, promises, and blessings are about, ask yourself where are they established by God today? And then think about God's promise to Jacob in Genesis 35, and via Jacob to Ephraim and Manasseh in Genesis 48.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My point?...

A.) "The idea of the 'Israel of God' never was simply about flesh birth."

CORRECT, and all my posts declare this fact.

B.) "But for the sake of The Gospel and what our Heavenly Father ordained for this present world, there was an election of the 'seed' He chose in service of The Gospel"

CORRECT, and once again, the WORD became flesh through the promised seed of the promised people = the earthbound nation Israel

C.) "The OT saints were 'chosen' prior to us, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob especially being examples."

CORRECT, and this has NEVER and will NEVER change = "You did not chose ME but I chose you" = John 15:16 & Romans ch9

D.) "God's covenants and promises to them(Jews) has still not changed today"

CORRECT = Acts chapter 2 = "the promise is to you and your children"

E.) "Those who remain in unbelief on Jesus Christ as The Savior are simply cut off. Yet the 'seed' is still a chosen seed"

CORRECT = Romans chapter 11 is a simple read/instructional of the plight of the earthbound Israel = Good, Bad and GOOD

F.) "So those born of the 'seed' of Israel that believe on Jesus Christ are still God's chosen election,"

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT and so are the Gentiles whom God has called and Placed them into the Natural Olive Tree

CONCLUSION: "They are not all Israel who are of Israel but only the children of Promise are counted as "THE SEED"

Therefore the God has concluded ALL(Jew & Gentile) under sin that HE may have Mercy on whom HE chooses!

Israel of the flesh remains as the chosen people amongst all the peoples on earth BUT this alone CANNOT save them.
God has a Plan to Restore the LOST in SIN earthbound Israel = It is the SAME Plan by which we all come to God Today = MESSIAH

FACT CHECK #1 = Matthew 23:37-39
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

FACT CHECK #2 = Romans 11:25-27
For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
B.) "But for the sake of The Gospel and what our Heavenly Father ordained for this present world, there was an election of the 'seed' He chose in service of The Gospel"

CORRECT, and once again, the WORD became flesh through the promised seed of the promised people = the earthbound nation Israel
Not pointing to Jesus when He was born in the flesh. I was pointing to God's election back in The Old Testament Books. Didn't you read what Apostle Paul said for the foundation of Christ's Church being made up of the Apostles, AND PROPHETS, per Ephesians 2? Paul was not simply speaking of a New Testament prophet idea. The patriarchs are included in that. For one who really knows their Bible, they should be able to preach The Gospel of Jesus Christ from just about every Book of The Bible, including The Old Testament Books.

F.) "So those born of the 'seed' of Israel that believe on Jesus Christ are still God's chosen election,"

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT and so are the Gentiles whom God has called and Placed them into the Natural Olive Tree
Well, in Romans 11:24 Paul points to the Israelites of the seed being in their own olive tree, and that we Gentiles represent the wild olive tree graffed in among the natural branches. That also is how the OT prophets read, that the seed of Israel will inherit the Gentiles (Isaiah 54). It's simply pointing to God's original covenants and promises to the 'seed' of Israel still being in effect under The New Covenant, and we Gentiles simply inherit those things along with the chosen seed (believing chosen seed that is). And yeah, Gentiles are called too.

CONCLUSION: "They are not all Israel who are of Israel but only the children of Promise are counted as "THE SEED"

Therefore the God has concluded ALL(Jew & Gentile) under sin that HE may have Mercy on whom HE chooses!

Israel of the flesh remains as the chosen people amongst all the peoples on earth BUT this alone CANNOT save them.
God has a Plan to Restore the LOST in SIN earthbound Israel = It is the SAME Plan by which we all come to God Today = MESSIAH
That's the RUB though, those who really do not like the idea that God has a 'chosen' flesh seed under Jesus Christ.

I mean, did Lord Jesus not promise to His 12 Apostles that they would each sit upon a throne in His future Kingdom judging the 12 tribes of Israel?

And His Apostles did not choose Him, He chose them, and they got up and followed, no questions asked. What then qualified them over us Gentiles? I'm sure that will be answered once Lord Jesus returns. But for the time being, some refuse to understand that promise to His Apostles that represent His chosen 'very elect'. Even John 17 showed His Apostles originally belonged to The Father, and then He gave them to Jesus. So they were 'owned' even before the foundation of this world, is what that points to.

FACT CHECK #1 = Matthew 23:37-39
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”
.”
Jesus was actually pointing that mainly to the 'false Jews' of the "synagogue of Satan" (Rev.2:9; 3:9). Per Old Testament history, Canaanites of the nations of Canaan which God specifically commanded Israel to destroy, were leftovers that God allowed to dwell among the children of Israel. They eventually crept into the duty as bondservants to Israel, and then as temple servants (Nethinims), and then later sneaked into the priesthood. And the scribes of Israel were of the Kenite peoples also of the land of Canaan, non-Israelites.

So just who... showed up to try and trap Jesus so they could have Him killed? The scribes and certain ones of the Pharisees, i.e., pagans that made up the "synagogue of Satan". It's about Paul's "mystery of iniquity" and John's "many antichrists" already at work. God ordained certain men to be against Christ, according to Jude 4. So that is not about all the Pharisees. Some of the Pharisees believed on Jesus. Nicodemus, a Pharisee, supplied spices for Jesus' burial. Nor does that "synagogue of Satan" represent blinded Jews that love God. That "synagogue of Satan" represents Christ's greatest enemies, Satan's elect servants here on earth. They know who they follow, and have no excuse. That's why Jesus said they were of their father the devil in John 8, even pointing to them as offspring of Cain.

Many instead assign all deceived Jews to that "synagogue of Satan", when that's not true. It was that "synagogue of Satan" which created the stir among the people to have Barabbas released and instead Jesus executed. They're the ones who began to cry out, "Crucify Him!", getting the crowd going. And it was the Pharisee's own men that came with Judas to arrest Jesus in the garden, not Roman soldiers.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not pointing to Jesus when He was born in the flesh. I was pointing to God's election back in The Old Testament Books. Didn't you read what Apostle Paul said for the foundation of Christ's Church being made up of the Apostles, AND PROPHETS, per Ephesians 2? Paul was not simply speaking of a New Testament prophet idea. The patriarchs are included in that. For one who really knows their Bible, they should be able to preach The Gospel of Jesus Christ from just about every Book of The Bible, including The Old Testament Books.

Well, in Romans 11:24 Paul points to the Israelites of the seed being in their own olive tree, and that we Gentiles represent the wild olive tree graffed in among the natural branches. That also is how the OT prophets read, that the seed of Israel will inherit the Gentiles (Isaiah 54). It's simply pointing to God's original covenants and promises to the 'seed' of Israel still being in effect under The New Covenant, and we Gentiles simply inherit those things along with the chosen seed (believing chosen seed that is). And yeah, Gentiles are called too.

That's the RUB though, those who really do not like the idea that God has a 'chosen' flesh seed under Jesus Christ.

I mean, did Lord Jesus not promise to His 12 Apostles that they would each sit upon a throne in His future Kingdom judging the 12 tribes of Israel?

And His Apostles did not choose Him, He chose them, and they got up and followed, no questions asked. What then qualified them over us Gentiles? I'm sure that will be answered once Lord Jesus returns. But for the time being, some refuse to understand that promise to His Apostles that represent His chosen 'very elect'. Even John 17 showed His Apostles originally belonged to The Father, and then He gave them to Jesus. So they were 'owned' even before the foundation of this world, is what that points to.

Jesus was actually pointing that mainly to the 'false Jews' of the "synagogue of Satan" (Rev.2:9; 3:9). Per Old Testament history, Canaanites of the nations of Canaan which God specifically commanded Israel to destroy, were leftovers that God allowed to dwell among the children of Israel. They eventually crept into the duty as bondservants to Israel, and then as temple servants (Nethinims), and then later sneaked into the priesthood. And the scribes of Israel were of the Kenite peoples also of the land of Canaan, non-Israelites.

So just who... showed up to try and trap Jesus so they could have Him killed? The scribes and certain ones of the Pharisees, i.e., pagans that made up the "synagogue of Satan". It's about Paul's "mystery of iniquity" and John's "many antichrists" already at work. God ordained certain men to be against Christ, according to Jude 4. So that is not about all the Pharisees. Some of the Pharisees believed on Jesus. Nicodemus, a Pharisee, supplied spices for Jesus' burial. Nor does that "synagogue of Satan" represent blinded Jews that love God. That "synagogue of Satan" represents Christ's greatest enemies, Satan's elect servants here on earth. They know who they follow, and have no excuse. That's why Jesus said they were of their father the devil in John 8, even pointing to them as offspring of Cain.

Many instead assign all deceived Jews to that "synagogue of Satan", when that's not true. It was that "synagogue of Satan" which created the stir among the people to have Barabbas released and instead Jesus executed. They're the ones who began to cry out, "Crucify Him!", getting the crowd going. And it was the Pharisee's own men that came with Judas to arrest Jesus in the garden, not Roman soldiers.
@Davy says: Not pointing to Jesus when He was born in the flesh. I was pointing to God's election back in The Old Testament Books

The Bible beginning with Genesis points to BOTH the WORD that was God and to the WORD that became flesh = JESUS
CHICKENS before Eggs = "HE is BEFORE ALL things" and "in HIM ALL things(
Jews & Gentiles) consist"

There is only one SEED of Promise whereby the Promise is Eternal Life to everyone(Jew & Gentile) who receives Yeshua HaMoshiach.

Here in John chapter 8 Jesus separates the Promised Seed from those who are purely of the flesh(DNA) of Abraham.

John chapter 8
“I know that you are Abraham’s descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you.
I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father.”

They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. You do the deeds of your father.”

John chapter 1 QUANTIFIES for us exactly who the Promised Seed is = John 1:10-13
He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

There is no middle ground for a
Jew = you are either IN MESSIAH or you are OUT with the unsaved Gentiles.

There is ONLY ONE SALVATION for the Jew first AND also for the Gentile = no middle ground

On this earth, the only middle ground for the Jew is that they are "close to God" ie the promises/covenants/Torah
But all of that CANNOT SAVE them from the same spiritual death of unbelieving Gentiles.

Conclusion:
Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you(Jews) and to your children,
and to all who are afar off(
Gentiles), as many as the Lord our God will call.”

Last edited: