Romans 11 and the real Replacement Theology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which - rightly dividing the subject matter - is what you do not do.

If you do not understand that Israel was born from God's calling of Abraham, and election of Abraham and his seed (Christ), and that Gentiles who believe in Jesus are grafted into THAT VERY SAME Israel among it's Jewish remnant of believers, to share with them in THE VERY SAME INHERITANCE AND HISTORY, then you are not rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

The Gentiles in Christ are listed with the house of Israel and the house of Judah in the New Covenant which God promised through the prophet Jeremiah (Jeremiah 31:31-32):

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. 26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God. -- Romans 9.

The prophecy in Hosea that Paul is quoting is not speaking of the Jews, or the house of Judah. It's speaking of Ephraim, the house of Israel. Hosea 1:9-10.

The Gentiles in Christ are listed with the 12 tribes of Israel in Revelation 7. Ephraim's seed would become the fullness of the Gentiles. Jacob on his death-bed told Joseph this.
Where are you getting this grafting from? It's probably around Romans 10 through 12. That section Paul clearly stops talking about Christians and starts talking only to Jews. He tells you that right up at the top of chapter 10. Context. You need to look at who he's talking to and referring to and what time period. Revelation again is mostly all Jewish right down to the candle sticks and all of that stuff mentioned. It has nothing to do with Christians.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are you getting this grafting from? It's probably around Romans 10 through 12. That section Paul clearly stops talking about Christians and starts talking only to Jews. He tells you that right up at the top of chapter 10. Context. You need to look at who he's talking to and referring to and what time period. Revelation again is mostly all Jewish right down to the candle sticks and all of that stuff mentioned. It has nothing to do with Christians.
Your post is unscriptural and is antichrist.

The Apostle Paul's Letters are written to both Jew & Gentile Christians.

The Revelation of the LORD Jesus Christ is written to both Jew & Gentile Christians.

The Gospel of the LORD Jesus Christ is written to and for the entire world, embracing every tribe tongue and nation.

When was the last time you read, believed and confessed the Promises of God's Glorious Gospel?

When was the last time you read Romans and then prayed for understanding?

Romans chapter 3
What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? 2Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God. 3For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? 4Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:

“That You may be justified in Your words,
And may overcome when You are judged.”

5But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? (I speak as a man.) 6Certainly not! For then how will God judge the world?

7For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? 8And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just.

What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

10As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
12They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”
13“Their throat is an open tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14“Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
15“Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17And the way of peace they have not known.”
18“There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

19Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, 26to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith. 28Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law. 29Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also, 30since there is one God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. 31Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zao is life

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Dear Peter,

I'm sorry, I can no longer call you by your designated title, For here you demonstrate once again that you have no idea what you're talking about...

You too! Are welcome to come to the Wedding Feast of the Lamb of God!

Viva Cristi Rey

Reactions: Zao is life

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post is unscriptural and is antichrist.

The Apostle Paul's Letters are written to both Jew & Gentile Christians.

The Revelation of the LORD Jesus Christ is written to both Jew & Gentile Christians.

The Gospel of the LORD Jesus Christ is written to and for the entire world, embracing every tribe tongue and nation.

When was the last time you read, believed and confessed the Promises of God's Glorious Gospel?

When was the last time you read Romans and then prayed for understanding?

Romans chapter 3
What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? 2Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God. 3For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? 4Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:

“That You may be justified in Your words,
And may overcome when You are judged.”

5But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? (I speak as a man.) 6Certainly not! For then how will God judge the world?

7For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? 8And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just.

What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

10As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
12They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”
13“Their throat is an open tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14“Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
15“Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17And the way of peace they have not known.”
18“There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

19Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, 26to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith. 28Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law. 29Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also, 30since there is one God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. 31Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.
Well, let's look at a few...

1 Corinthians 1:2
Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints,

Does not say anything about the Jews or Gentiles or the whole world. It says the sanctified in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 1:1
to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Could it be written any more clearly? It's written to the saints and the ones in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 1:2
To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, let's look at a few...

1 Corinthians 1:2
Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints,

Does not say anything about the Jews or Gentiles or the whole world. It says the sanctified in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 1:1
to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Could it be written any more clearly? It's written to the saints and the ones in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 1:2
To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse:
@Peterlag says: "Does not say anything about the Jews or Gentiles or the whole world. It says the sanctified in Christ Jesus."

The sanctified in Christ Jesus includes Jews & Gentiles.

The sanctified in Christ Jesus includes ALL Christians throughout the entire WORLD = Jews & Gentiles

The saints are those who believe in Christ Jesus = Jews & Gentiles = throughout the entire WORLD

Who is this Promise to? = "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

It could not be any CLEARER.......................please pray for God to reveal to you these precious Promises that are in Christ Jesus our LORD.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Peterlag says: "Does not say anything about the Jews or Gentiles or the whole world. It says the sanctified in Christ Jesus."

The sanctified in Christ Jesus includes Jews & Gentiles.

The sanctified in Christ Jesus includes ALL Christians throughout the entire WORLD = Jews & Gentiles

The saints are those who believe in Christ Jesus = Jews & Gentiles = throughout the entire WORLD

Who is this Promise to? = "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

It could not be any CLEARER.......................please pray for God to reveal to you these precious Promises that are in Christ Jesus our LORD.
I never read in the Epistles about a Gentile Christian or a Jew Christian. Please give me the verse that says Jews are Christians from the New Testament Scriptures.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never read in the Epistles about a Gentile Christian or a Jew Christian. Please give me the verse that says Jews are Christians from the New Testament Scriptures.

This is silly. Anyone who accepts Christ is a Christian whether Jew, Indian, Chinese, etc etc.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray and read the first chapter of the Gospel of John.

Keep a highlighter with you when you do and highlight this verse:

"He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

Peace and Good Night to you @Peterlag

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You worship the antichrists of Israel.
That's at least 3 times you've told that Satanic lie.

Revelation 21
All liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
You are unable to admit that they deny Christ.
I'm wondering if you're just an Israel wannabee or a Hamas troll.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's at least 3 times you've told that Satanic lie.

Revelation 21
All liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

I'm wondering if you're just an Israel wannabee or a Hamas troll.
You are unable to admit that they deny Christ.

Thanks for the rapid confirmation.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You used to deny Christ. That's made YOU an antiChrist.

Luke 1
68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,

And His Name is Jesus, the God of Israel!
I accepted Christ.

They deny Him.

You are unable to admit that they deny Him.

They are antichrists.

Whom you worship.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why should YOU receive mercy but not Israel?

YOU did too!

Every Christian used to deny Him.

YOU were too!

You're calling Jesus an antiChrist?
I received mercy because I confessed and repented of my sin and received Christ by faith.

They deny Christ and reject His mercy.

They are antichrists.

You are unable to admit that.

Which makes you no different than they.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received mercy because I confessed and repented of my sin and received Christ by faith.
YOU were an antiChrist before that.
They deny Christ and reject His mercy.
YOU did too!
They are antichrists.
YOU were too!
You are unable to admit that.
Luke 1
68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,

Which makes you no different than they.
Another Satanic lie! How many lies can you tell without being a LIAR?

Revelation 21
All liars
shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
YOU were an antiChrist before that.

YOU did too!

YOU were too!

Luke 1

Another Satanic lie! How many lies can you tell without being a LIAR?

Revelation 21
All liars
shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
They were antichrists, and unlike Christians who have received Christ, they continue to willfully choose to be antichrists.

Whom you worship.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were antichrists, and unlike Christians who have received Christ, they continue to willfully choose to be antichrists.
And YOU did too! What makes you more special than Israel?
Whom you worship.
Well that's five or six times you've told that lie with no proof. I think you qualify!

Revelation 21
All liars

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And YOU did too! What makes you more special than Israel?

Well that's five or six times you've told that lie with no proof. I think you qualify!

Revelation 21
All liars
I received Christ. They deny and reject Christ.

Those who receive Christ are special to Him.

Those who deny and reject Him are antichrists condemned to hell.

Do you think that antichrists are special to Him? :laughing:

Matthew 23
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?