Romans 11 and the real Replacement Theology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received Christ. They deny and reject Christ.
So did you!
Those who receive Christ are special to Him.
Liars are not special to Jesus!
Those who deny and reject Him are antichrists condemned to hell.
And so were YOU!
Do you think that antichrists are special to Him? :laughing:

Matthew 23
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Actually I think you're just an Israel wannabee like these:

Zechariah 14
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So did you!

Liars are not special to Jesus!

And so were YOU!

Actually I think you're just an Israel wannabee like these:

Zechariah 14
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
You worship antichrists whom Jesus condemned to hell.

Now that's really special. :laughing:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Prove it! How many lies can you tell without being a liar? Jesus knows.
I've said that you're unable to admit that the antichrists of Israel deny and reject Christ.

You can prove that I'm a liar, by admitting that the antichrists of Israel do deny and reject Christ.

So go ahead. Prove that I'm a liar, by admitting that the antichrists of Israel do deny and reject Christ.

Take all the time that you need.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've said that you're unable to admit that the antichrists of Israel deny and reject Christ.

You can prove that I'm a liar, by admitting that the antichrists of Israel do deny and reject Christ.

So go ahead. Prove that I'm a liar, by admitting that the antichrists of Israel do deny and reject Christ.

Take all the time that you need.
You said I worship antichrists! You're a LIAR!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you correctly state that I cannot prove it biblically. I never even tried to, so I don't know why you are even saying so. It's you who's been trying unsuccessfully to prove it biblically.

That's not what you're trying to prove. You NEED the parable of the fig tree to be about the second coming of Christ to fit your doctrine. If memory serves me, I believe you are post millennial??? All of the parables pertain to the spiritual Kingdom of God that has come, and no matter how badly you want this particular parable to be about the second coming of Christ, it too shows Christ's disciples how they might KNOW the spiritual Kingdom of God has come is when spiritual life is seen where it previously was not.
As I've shown numerous times - and as is obvious in the passage to almost anyone who reads the passage - the parable of the fig tree putting out leaves causing us to know that summer is near is given by Jesus and said in the context of us knowing that His kingdom IS NEAR (not has come) when we see the signs He had just given of His Kingdom being NEAR.

So please explain how fruit trees beginning to show signs of life, as they do in every new growing season, will prove the coming of Christ to set up the Kingdom of God is near??? Christ has already come with His Kingdom! We don't look for a Kingdom to come, we know His Kingdom has come when we spiritually enter into the Kingdom of God when we are born again of His Spirit. Prior to Pentecost the Spirit giving new birth to whosoever believed the Gospel by grace through faith was not yet manifested unto the nations of the world. The only way Christ's disciples would know the spiritual Kingdom of God has come, and that Christ is near to whosoever calls upon Him according to grace through faith is when we see new life where we previously did not. Why? Because the Kingdom of God is not visible for it is within you, nor is or shall be His Kingdom upon this earth.

Your argument is that the text above should say, "the Kingdom of God HAS COME".

Exactly! That is the way it should be understood. Because Christ came with His Kingdom, and let it be known by casting out devils by the Spirit of God.

Matthew 12:28 (KJV) But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Luke 11:20 (KJV)
But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

Your looking for Christ to come with a physical Kingdom to rule and reign over this earth from for literally one thousand years!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray and read the first chapter of the Gospel of John.

Keep a highlighter with you when you do and highlight this verse:

"He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

Peace and Good Night to you @Peterlag

I think the misunderstanding we are having is that you think I'm saying only Christians can read the Epistles. I'm not saying that. I'm saying the Epistles were written to the Christian because the subject matter is about them.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is silly. Anyone who accepts Christ is a Christian whether Jew, Indian, Chinese, etc etc.
You are not understanding what I'm saying. The Epistles are written to Christians because the subject matter is about them. The Epistles are not written concerning the subject matter about Jews, Indians, Chinese or anyone else and it tell you that right in the beginning of the book.

Here's Colossians 1:2
To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ

It does not say To Jews, Indians, Chinese or anyone else.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, Israel wannabees use the Talmud?
I’ve been following along and don’t understand why you talk like a child and not a man. What I mean is, your replies are child like. This is not a response from a man of God who’s patient, willing to teach and a good listener.

Is Abraham your father?

Are you not a fellow citizen of Israel since the wall of partition has been broken?

Do you recognize 2 Israel’s and that only one of the 2 are heirs of the promise and are the children of God?

Do you recognize a true Jew is one inwardly and not by birth?

To you, What was meant by Paul calling the Galatians (former Gentiles) the Israel of God?

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You NEED the parable of the fig tree to be about the second coming of Christ to fit your doctrine.
Christmas is coming.

You will know that Christmas is near when you see people in the West putting lights outside their houses and public buildings, hanging lights across their streets, hanging up decorations and decorating trees inside their homes,

and you will also see images everywhere of a man with grey hair and a long grey beard and a pot belly in a red suit carrying a bag over his shoulder, getting out of a sleigh pulled by reindeer,

Therefore just as surely as you know that winter is coming when you see that the leaves are falling from the trees, you will know that Christmas HAS ALREADY COME when you see all these things

(because the falling leaves coming soon before winter are symbolic of the entire year, and Christmas, which those falling leaves indicate has already come, is near, even at the doors
) *

The meaning of the fig tree putting out leaves mentioned by Jesus in the Olivet Discourse, according to rwb.
If memory serves me, I believe you are post millennial???
You have a bad memory. Especially when it comes to what Jesus was talking about when He said certain things.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Where are you getting this grafting from? It's probably around Romans 10 through 12. That section Paul clearly stops talking about Christians and starts talking only to Jews. He tells you that right up at the top of chapter 10. Context. You need to look at who he's talking to and referring to and what time period. Revelation again is mostly all Jewish right down to the candle sticks and all of that stuff mentioned. It has nothing to do with Christians.
You're dividing alright - but you're definitely not rightly dividing.

Anyway we all learn gradually, and little by little, so I'll leave you to grow, because I know He (the holy Spirit) is capable of bringing about that growth in each one of us, and I'm so incapable of bringing it about that no amount of my arguing with you about it and trying to show you from scripture that what you say is just not true, is going to change anything.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I’ve been following along and don’t understand why you talk like a child and not a man. What I mean is, your replies are child like. This is not a response from a man of God who’s patient, willing to teach and a good listener.

Is Abraham your father?

Are you not a fellow citizen of Israel since the wall of partition has been broken?

Do you recognize 2 Israel’s and that only one of the 2 are heirs of the promise and are the children of God?

Do you recognize a true Jew is one inwardly and not by birth?

To you, What was meant by Paul calling the Galatians (former Gentiles) the Israel of God?
Chat GPT bot-like auto-responses. "If this word is seen with this word, then say this. If unsure, then say, You are not Israel!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: covenantee

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're dividing alright - but you're definitely not rightly dividing.

Anyway we all learn gradually, and little by little, so I'll leave you to grow, because I know He (the holy Spirit) is capable of bringing about that growth in each one of us, and I'm so incapable of bringing it about that no amount of my arguing with you about it and trying to show you from scripture that what you say is just not true, is going to change anything.
I'm already as grown as I can get. And the data I'm giving you is coming from one of the greatest Bible scholars known to man. His name is E. W. Bullinger. This is his work...

The different time periods in the Bible are called dispensations. The Greek word for “dispensation” is “oikonomia” meaning the act of administering. The word “o’kos” means house, and “nemo” means to dispense, to weigh or deal out, as a steward or housekeeper. Therefore, the word was used to manage or administrate a household. The word is used three times in Luke 16:2-4, where it's translated “stewardship.” In four other places it's translated “dispensation.” I like the word administration because it communicates very well with our current English language. We must understand these administrations have different time periods in the Bible and each have their own beginning and their own ending—with the exception of the last one.

The first is called the Paradise administration. It was the time of innocence, the time before the fall that ends with Adam and Eve being expelled from the garden of the original paradise.

The second is the Patriarchal administration. It was the time after the fall from the Garden of Eden, but before the Law was given. This second administration ended with the coming of the Law to Moses.

The third is the Legal administration. It's suited only to Israel under the Law, and is sometimes called the Mosaic Law that terminated when Jesus Christ died.

The fourth is the Christ administration that overlapped and functioned within the Law administration. Both the Law and the Christ administration officially ended with the coming of Pentecost.

The fifth started on the day of Pentecost as recorded in the second chapter of the book of Acts. This is the present administration of Grace that is for the Church of God. It's the time period you and I now belong to because it's the Grace administration, without any distinction made between the Jew and the Gentile, which will end with the appearing of Jesus Christ.

The sixth begins with the appearing of Jesus Christ, and the gathering together of the saints. Believe it or not, this administration ends with Satan destroyed, and the great white throne judgment.

The seventh is the Glory or Paradise administration, which will not have an ending.

Administrations must be adapted to the time periods in which they are carried out. The administration with Adam before the fall was different from the one with his immediate family after the fall. The administration with Israel “under the law” was carried out on different principles from the present administration of Grace. This present administration is different from the one that will characterize the return of Christ. The administration of Judgment will be different from the one that will belong to the administration of Glory, when all things shall be gathered together in one under the headship of Christ.

• Sad
Reactions: David in NJ

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chat GPT bot-like auto-responses. "If this word is seed with this word, then say this. If unsure, then say, You are not Israel!"
I don’t understand his responses. I understand that people get frustrated and we all don’t see eye to eye on all things; One day that will change. True men of God, if we consider ourselves such, don’t need to argue. It can lead to sin.

Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I'm already as grown as I can get.
Well that's a real pity. It means you can never grow more. What's even more of a pity is that you're already as grown as you can get because you conflate a man, a mere fallible mortal, with the Holy Spirit, so that whatever this man believed, is pure truth in your mind, with no mixture of his own human fallibility:​
And the data I'm giving you is coming from one of the greatest Bible scholars known to man. His name is E. W. Bullinger. This is his work...

The different time periods in the Bible are called dispensations. The Greek word for “dispensation” is “oikonomia” meaning the act of administering.
@Peterlag I counsel you to study the scriptures from scratch again, praying to God the Father in the name of Jesus Christ to give you wisdom, and to give you insight and understanding of His Word that you read and study.

God knows more than EW Bullinger, and God knows better than EW Bullinger or anyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: covenantee

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm already as grown as I can get. And the data I'm giving you is coming from one of the greatest Bible scholars known to man. His name is E. W. Bullinger. This is his work...

The different time periods in the Bible are called dispensations. The Greek word for “dispensation” is “oikonomia” meaning the act of administering. The word “o’kos” means house, and “nemo” means to dispense, to weigh or deal out, as a steward or housekeeper. Therefore, the word was used to manage or administrate a household. The word is used three times in Luke 16:2-4, where it's translated “stewardship.” In four other places it's translated “dispensation.” I like the word administration because it communicates very well with our current English language. We must understand these administrations have different time periods in the Bible and each have their own beginning and their own ending—with the exception of the last one.

The first is called the Paradise administration. It was the time of innocence, the time before the fall that ends with Adam and Eve being expelled from the garden of the original paradise.

The second is the Patriarchal administration. It was the time after the fall from the Garden of Eden, but before the Law was given. This second administration ended with the coming of the Law to Moses.

The third is the Legal administration. It's suited only to Israel under the Law, and is sometimes called the Mosaic Law that terminated when Jesus Christ died.

The fourth is the Christ administration that overlapped and functioned within the Law administration. Both the Law and the Christ administration officially ended with the coming of Pentecost.

The fifth started on the day of Pentecost as recorded in the second chapter of the book of Acts. This is the present administration of Grace that is for the Church of God. It's the time period you and I now belong to because it's the Grace administration, without any distinction made between the Jew and the Gentile, which will end with the appearing of Jesus Christ.

The sixth begins with the appearing of Jesus Christ, and the gathering together of the saints. Believe it or not, this administration ends with Satan destroyed, and the great white throne judgment.

The seventh is the Glory or Paradise administration, which will not have an ending.

Administrations must be adapted to the time periods in which they are carried out. The administration with Adam before the fall was different from the one with his immediate family after the fall. The administration with Israel “under the law” was carried out on different principles from the present administration of Grace. This present administration is different from the one that will characterize the return of Christ. The administration of Judgment will be different from the one that will belong to the administration of Glory, when all things shall be gathered together in one under the headship of Christ.
Nothing to do with dividing or dispensations, Greek or otherwise.

2 Timothy 2:15 Greek

3718 [e]
orthotomounta
ὀρθοτομοῦντα
accurately handling
V-PPA-AMS

Last edited: