• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The doctrine of ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED turns everything upside down!

Good becomes evil, and evil becomes good!

Telling people that you sin on a daily bases gets you praise and good reactions.

Telling people that you don’t sin on a daily bases gets you ridiculed and negative reactions.

ON A CHRISTIAN FORUM!!

GO FIGURE!!!

“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!” (Isaiah 5:20-21)

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He will never leave nor forsake

“…the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off FOR EVER.” (1 Chronicles 28:9)

He did not stop you from sinning..

How do you know?

He’s demonstrated that he does it even with heathens!

“And God said unto him [Abimelech] in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.” (Genesis 20:6)

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive shown you all this before.
Perhaps you have a memory issue? But more then likely its just that you need to present your cult's water theology, over and over.
And now you're here doing it.

And the Douay-Rhiems bible is absolutely demonic, hellish, Satanic, and its led you there, also.

Here is a True "fact" for you..
That demonic book is where you and your cult left truth and went with the devil, and stayed., theologically and spiritually.
Its right there in John 3 where that book says......>"Born Again of water, or Born again by water".

Let me post it from the DR Bible "online".

5] Jesus answered: Amen, amen I say to thee, unless a man be = born again of water

Listen up, BreadofLife.

That demonic bible, and that verse from Satan Himself, said you are BORN AGAIN OF = WATER.

And that is a Lie that is a "doctrine of Devil's" and you and your cult teach it, preach it, and love it.

But here is the TRUTH

God said, you are born again by the HOLY SPIRIT.......not by WATER.

Water does not cause you to become born again as DEVIL's teach.

Its the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD that causes the new Birth........not the city water supply.

Got that?
Do you understand that, BreadofLife. ?????

I dont think you ever will as your programming is so deep and for so long that your eyes are eyes wide shut, spiritually speaking, and thats a fact.

So, you might want to think twice before you run back in here ranting your Demonic Gospel of WATER WATER WATER.

That's on you.
It doesn’t say born again by “WATER, WATER, WATER”, ignoramus.

It says:
John 3:5 DRV
Jesus answered: Amen, amen I say to thee, unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Got that?
Do you understand, son?

There is nothing “demonic” about the Word of God.
That’s on YOU . . .

Let’s see what your KJV says here
John 5:5 KJV
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Sooooo, it also says “Water”.
Not very smart, ARE you?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You thrive on making statements that you can't prove.
Im not saying that makes you stupid, or ignorant, but it does prove that you are not honest.
It also proves that you are here only to serve strife, and have no other purpose on this forum or on my Thread.

You will however say, " i proved it".

But so far, ive never seen you prove anything except that you substitute water for the Blood Atonement as your Cult has taught you to teach.
That particular deed, is heretical, and anti-cross, and not of God.
You should stop teaching a false gospel.

Now, Let me show you something that your cult will never show you.

Paul said this........"Christ sent me not to WATER BAPTIZE".

See that? Now if water was so important, then Paul would never have said that, as he'd instead be talking about the importance of Water.
Understand?
He never did, never does, and never will.
Why?
Because its the CROSS and not the Water that is God's Salvation.

Baptismal Water only get you wet, nothing more....... but the Blood of Jesus makes you clean before God.
Paul Knew it, and Taught it.

So do I, ......yet you and your cult are not familiar with this Gospel that was Given to Paul by Christ, personally....., because your cult's gospel is the "gospel of water and works".
You've proven that, and you'll do it again, BreadofLife.

And it should be noted that when you address yourself as "BreadofLife" as your Alt, you are not speaking of Jesus the Bread, who came down from heaven, you are talking about the COOKIE that you eat, in the photo, that you believe is the Literal Body of Jesus.
Christ does not believe that your cookie is His body, in the literal sense, yet you've been been deceived into believing that it is....
The readers here might not understand that about you, so, i wanted to help with the clarification., and i know you appreciate it.

You should thoroughly consider that when you deny the Blood Atonement by substituting water as the "gospel", you are literally Anti-Cross and that is serious situation for you and your cult.
WOW.
You can’t be this stupid.

Once again, upon cherry-pick verses OUT OF CONTEXT instead of reading the ENTIRE Chapter.
Paul wasn’t against Baptism – he was against FACTIONS – like your Protestant “denominations” . . .

1 Cor. 1:10-17

I appeal to you, brothers and sisters,[a] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. 11 My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas[b]”; still another, “I follow Christ.”

13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you?
Were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so no one can say that you were baptized in my name. 16 (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.) 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

Your lying idiocy that Paul “NEVER” water Baptized is manure.

He says right here in verse 16 that he Baptized the entire household of Stephanas.
His point about NOT Baptizing was about the fact that nobody could claim to be part of the “Paul” factions – thee was you Protestants have divided the Body of Christ.

What is MOST incredible about you is your total Scriptural ignorance . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is this really the way we talk to people. Is this not against the rules??
That's the way I talk to snarky people.

And yet, you don't have ANY issue with the way I was being addressed?
That speaks VOLUMES about
YOU . . .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can’t you read?!

“…because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)

The Bible itself threatens with loss of salvation!!
No the bible does not! Just like you believe a person can attain to sinless perfection 24/7 is false the notion you can lose you r salvation is just as unbiblical.

To think you can lose your salvation is to say that Jesus blood that washed all your sins is not enough. that is nothing short of blasphemy.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Behold is a loner, at odds with 99% of Protestant, Catholic and Orthodox theology. He blends radical Calvinism with Gnostic dualism and suffers from a sort of spiritual Aquaphobia (from Latin aqua 'water', and Ancient Greek φόβος (phóbos) 'fear') is an irrational fear of water.[1]

Aquaphobia is considered a specific phobia of natural environment type in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. A specific phobia is an intense fear of something that poses little or no actual danger.[2]

However, this is a discussion forum, not a clinic, so the best we can do, as the only friends he's got, is to use ignore therapy.

Reactions: BreadOfLife

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HAVE sinned.

HAVE sinned.

Not CONTINUE to sin helplessly…

Thanks for the input though…
You are very welcome Mick.
Mt 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors

Ro 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then I of myself with the mind, indeed, serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

1jo 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ro 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then I of myself with the mind, indeed, serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Posting nuggets from Romans 7 huh? Let’s deal with the sinners favorite passages that they THINK support their sin…

Yes,

“…when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.” (Romans 7:5)

“So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.” (Romans 8:8-10)

So listen up Christian!

If you commit a sin after conversion (being born again), you committed it WILFULLY without any power from the flesh! Which is why this is written:

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

So:

“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?” (2 Corinthians 13:5)

1jo 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us

That’s for those who haven’t done the next verse…

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posting nuggets from Romans 7 huh? Let’s deal with the sinners favorite passages that they THINK support their sin…

Yes,

“…when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.” (Romans 7:5)

“So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.” (Romans 8:8-10)

So listen up Christian!

If you commit a sin after conversion (being born again), you committed it WILFULLY without any power from the flesh! Which is why this is written:

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

So:

“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?” (2 Corinthians 13:5)

That’s for those who haven’t done the next verse…
My 2 cents . . .
Those verses are about going back to a LIFE of willfil sin - NOT about the bveliever who occasonally STUMBLES in sin in our flawed human condition.

James admonishes his congregation of born again Christians to CONFESS YOUR SINS to one another (James 5:16).
He also states that if a beliving brother is sick or dying - to have the presbyters pray over him and anoint him. And IF THEY HAVE SINNED, they will be forgiven (James 5:14-15).

When writing to his congregation,of born again Christians , John includes HIMSELF when he writes:
1 John 1:8
If WE say WE have no sin, WE deceive OURSELVES, and the truth is not in US.

1 John 1:9
If WE confess OUR sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive US OUR sins and purify US from all unrighteousness.

Paul admonishes self-righteous people like YOU -
1 Cor. 10:12

Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall.

We are BEING sanctified and BEING mad perfect SAVED (1 Cor. 1:8, 2 Cor. 2:15, 7:1, Phil. 2:12, Heb. 5:9, Heb. 12:14) - but we aint there YET.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those verses are about going back to a LIFE of willfil sin - NOT about the bveliever who occasonally STUMBLES in sin in our flawed human condition.

Really?

I don’t see “going back to a LIFE of willfil sin “ in the text bread man.

You are teaching error.

The man who commits willful offense against God despises the word of God!

“But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.” (Numbers 15:30-31)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in sin in our flawed human condition.

A man who is born again is to reckon himself dead to that “human condition”

“For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.” (Romans 8:13)

“Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.” (Colossians 3:5-7)

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A man who is born again is to reckon himself dead to that “human condition”

“For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.” (Romans 8:13)

“Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.” (Colossians 3:5-7)

Really?

I don’t see “going back to a LIFE of willfil sin “ in the text bread man.

You are teaching error.

The man who commits willful offense against God despises the word of God!

“But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.” (Numbers 15:30-31)
WRONG.
That's because you cherry-pick verses instead of reading them all in CONTEXT.

Peter sinned and Paul rebuked him for it (Gal. 2:11-21).
Was Peter "damned" to Hell - or did he merely stumble??

John
admits to havin sinned - WHILE in Christ (1 John 1:8-9).
Is he also a resident of Hell??

Paul calls himself the CHIEF of sinners - and he doesn't sayt that he "WAS" - but that he "IS" . . .

1 Tim. 1:15

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I AM chif.

YOU have perverted the Gosapel and the message of sin and forgiveness because of your ignorance and self-righteousness . . .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

RIGHT!

And I’ll deal with you swiftly loud mouth!

Peter sinned and Paul rebuked him for it (Gal. 2:11-21).

It is no sin to live as the Jews!
It’s not expedient to the faith, buts it’s no sin!

“I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?” (Galatians 2:14)

Paul himself lived as a Jew at times to accommodate customs:

“Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.” (Acts 21:26)

Paul calls himself the CHIEF of sinners

Another load of dung that I will swiftly clean up!

“And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.” (1 Timothy 1:12-13)

Paul made the “chief of sinners” comment In reference to his PAST actions before his conversion to give hope to current sinners who might think they couldn’t forgiven their sins.

“This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.” (1 Timothy 1:15-16)

He himself tells Timothy later in the letter to:

“…keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Timothy 6:13-14)

And how can a current “chief of sinners” do these things without being an hypocrite:

“I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare” (2 Corinthians 13:2)

YOU ARE THE PERVERTER HERE, NOT ME!

Why don’t you go and figure out why your church leaders wear costumes before trying to correct others!

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
RIGHT!

And I’ll deal with you swiftly loud mouth!

It is no sin to live as the Jews!
It’s not expedient to the faith, buts it’s no sin!

“I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?” (Galatians 2:14)

Paul himself lived as a Jew at times to accommodate customs:

“Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.” (Acts 21:26)

Another load of dung that I will swiftly clean up!

“And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.” (1 Timothy 1:12-13)

Paul made the “chief of sinners” comment In reference to his PAST actions before his conversion to give hope to current sinners who might think they couldn’t forgiven their sins.

“This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.” (1 Timothy 1:15-16)

He himself tells Timothy later in the letter to:

“…keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Timothy 6:13-14)

And how can a current “chief of sinners” do these things without being an hypocrite:

“I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare” (2 Corinthians 13:2)

YOU ARE THE PERVERTER HERE, NOT ME!

Why don’t you go and figure out why your church leaders wear costumes before trying to correct others!
Are you saying it's wrong for a Christian to say he is a sinner, or:
are you saying Christians don't sin, or:
a Christian who sins was never a Christian in the first place, or:
a Christian who sins is no longer a Christian.

please clarify.

And what does your off-topic insult about vestments have to do with the discussion? The vestments of the ancient Jewish high priest was far more ornate than what priests wear, but you don't insult them. Vestments are not "costumes".

1676774926409.png

Last edited: