• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A ridiculous explanation of how the unbelievers are standing on a faith that requires belief to stand on to begin with…

Brilliant mail carrier…

:hmhehm
That's your biased understanding of the passage taken out of context. Genuine believers stand by faith. Unbelief is not standing by faith. Hence, cut off. The Israelites were in the olive tree to begin with because they were the "natural branches" and not because they were all saved. Again, Romans 11 is speaking of collective ecclesiology (Jews, Gentiles) and not individual soteriology.

Reactions: Johann

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly!

As as such:

“…thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)
Your method of hermeneutics - "isolate a pet verse, build doctrine on it, then ignore the context." That's called "flawed hermeneutics." God spared not the natural branches because of unbelief, which is not standing by faith. The same goes for the Gentiles. Simple.

Reactions: Johann

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
isolate a pet verse, build doctrine on it

The verse’s context is in the verse itself!

then ignore the context.

That’s what you’re doing!

@mailmandan , thou standest by faith, be not highminded, but fear. For if God spared not the natural branches take heed lest he also spare not thee.

This is a simple declaration.

You cannot deny this text without looking foolish.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The verse’s context is in the verse itself!

That’s what you’re doing!

@mailmandan , thou standest by faith, be not highminded, but fear. For if God spared not the natural branches take heed lest he also spare not thee.

This is a simple declaration.

You cannot deny this text without looking foolish.
You are not fooling me for one second and I'm tired of your foolish, childish nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
See here, you use the word "endure" I would include perseverance and I wish we can, like Paul say: I have finished my course....

But we are going to give an account based upon our works, yes?

I used the word "endure" and related it to Paul's course.
This is many things.
But what it isn't is this idea...>"if we endure" then we dont lose our Salvation.

"if we endure" then we are performing to stay saved"

"If we endure" then we are SAVING OIURSELVES>

See that?

That is CROSS REJECTION, as only JESUS SAVES and not water baptism or enduring or works or any of this self effort.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But we are going to give an account based upon our works, yes?

The judgement seat of Christ is not a place where you are judged worthy to stay in heaven., as Jesus was already judged on the CROSS so that you can go and stay there....
So, Its not that.

It a place where Jesus will actually look at all the works you ever did for God and Him........but He will not judge the work, or the deed, He will access your MOTIVE for it.
Why did you do it.
What is the heart intent of your WORKS.
So, that is what He will access.

For example, am i here working on this forum more then anyone else, as THREADs and POSTS, because i want attention?
Is it because i want to feel superior?
Is it because i want to prove i know more bible and get a FLESHY CARNAL feeling, if i can prove it?

See that?
Jesus will judge all these years i have poured out my knowledge for the benefit of people on forums and in church and in class, as "MOTIVE" "heart MOTIVE">

And He is going to do it to YOU as well.
Believe it.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"If we endure" then we are SAVING OIURSELVES>

“…he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” (Matthew 24:13)

That is CROSS REJECTION

“Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.” (Mark 8:38)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“…he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” (Matthew 24:13)

That is a verse, Jesus talking, that you took out of context and twisted.

Jesus said more then just your verse, as he was speaking prophetically.

Here is what you left out deceiver...

8.. "all these are the beginning of Sorrows".

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.

Now, listen up deceiver, Michiah-Imla.

See that "abomination of desolation"... that is when you are to "endure to the end".

When is that?

That is the TRIBULATION and Great Trib, so identifies as the time of sorrows and when the abomination of desolation occurs, and the Anti-Christ commits that deed.

So, you are teaching a Great Trib prophecy verse, to born again Christians who are not in the Trib.
So, your CULT that taught you this Cross Denying Theology, is hellish, and you are their deceived puppet.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.” (Mark 8:38)

Are you ashamed of Christ?
Is that why you cant ever talk about His Cross, and Christ on The Cross, in any of your posts?

Seems so, fakir.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a verse, Jesus talking, that you took out of context and twisted.

It applies to everyone’s individual lifetime.

And harmonizes with:

“…If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel…” (Colossians 1:23)

Here is what you left out deceiver...

Sticks and stones may break my bones…

See that "abomination of desolation"... that is when you are to "endure to the end".

It harmonizes with this text also:

“For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end” (Hebrews 3:14)

born again Christians who are not in the Trib.

In the tribulation period Christians are present:

“And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.” (Revelation 13:7)

your CULT that taught you this Cross Denying Theology, is hellish, and you are their deceived puppet.

Faithful unleavened Bible instruction is likened to “hellish Cross Denying Theology”.

These sure are the last days alright!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that why you cant ever talk about His Cross

What you cannot seem to comprehend is that I’m defending the true Cross of Christ!

“Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.” (Matthew 16:24)

You don’t want to take up the Cross!

You want the Cross to carry you around!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It applies to everyone’s individual lifetime.

In the tribulation period Christians are present:

Are you in the Trib?
Not quite.

Also, the reason that 144,000 JEWS ARE PREACHING IN THE Tribulation, is because there are no Christians doing it.
No Pastors, no Evangelists, no Apostles, no Teachers.
Not one.
Why?
They are not there...... but those 144,000 JEWS are there....preaching.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
144,000 JEWS ARE PREACHING IN THE Tribulation
No they’re not!

An Angel is:

“And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people” (Revelation 14:6)

Now you’re taking the conversation off into the weeds because you lost the argument.

there are no Christians doing it.
No Pastors, no Evangelists, no Apostles, no Teachers.
Not one.

When did the Pastors, Evangelists, Apostles, and Teachers stop being SAINTS?

And besides, the execution of the saints is in full swing by then, so the saints will be busy trying to escape the beast’s minions than trying to preach the gospel to the people trying to kill them!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When did the Pastors, Evangelists, Apostles, and Teachers stop being SAINTS?

Study the 144,000 Jews in the Revelation.
See what they are doing there.

And there are Saints in the Revelation.
But not according to the Grace of God, Gospel that is preached in the Time of the Gentiles.

Notice what is preached by the Jews, (144,00) they preach a gospel that has a different title.
Its not the "Gospel of the Grace of God" that was Given by JESUS to Paul, = for the "time of the Gentiles".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That’s cute.

A misspelled insult.

I wonder if @mailmandan will admonish you for your child like behavior…

:IDK:

Its a bit more then that, but as you are not from the Middle East...
Here is the updated on that "spelling"..

Fakir...

""""
Fakir, faqeer, or faqīr (/fəˈkɪər/; Arabic: فقیر (noun of faqr)), derived from faqr (Arabic: فقر, 'poverty'),[1] is an Islamic term traditionally used for Sufi Muslim ascetics who renounce their worldly possessions and dedicate their lives to the worship of God. They do not necessarily renounce all relationships and take vows of poverty, some may be poor and some may even be wealthy, but the adornments of the temporal worldly life are kept in perspective and do not detract from their constant dedication to God. The connotations of poverty associated with the term relate to their spiritual neediness, not necessarily their physical neediness.[2][3]

They are characterized by their reverence for dhikr (a devotional practice which consists of repeating the names of God with various formulas, often performed after the daily prayers)."""

See that one?
Thats a person who is trying to work their way to heaven.
What is the proof?
They dont believe that Jesus keeps them saved.

So, that is you, and i just used a word that is a different idea of you, vs defining you again as a person who can't discuss the Cross, and never posts a word about the Cross unless i embarrass you in front of these readers....... and who only lives on Forums to try to harm the faith of real believers.

see yourself?
Take a good look.