• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Devil's gospel is......... to add yourself to the Cross, as if the blood of Jesus and His death only starts your salvation, and then its up to you to complete it by perfomance. (Works) or Water.
This false gospel, has many subtle branches, and many denominations and all heretics preach some version of : The Cross + your self effort
= Salvation.
It can be as the Catholics and JW's do it....for example....they both teach that WATER has to be a part of God's Salvation, and if the water is not involved then Salvation is impossible.

Well, tell that to the CROSS. !

So To recognize any of these cults and heretics, all you have to do is realize that if these cults and heretics are not giving Christ alone all the credit for Salvation, including finishing it, then, you are dealing with a cult or a heretic.
Your rejection of Water Baptism is a rejection if Christ because water is the means that HE instituted (Matt. 28:19, Mark 16:16, John 3:5, John 3:22, Eph. 4:5, Col. 2:11-12, 1 Pet. 3:21).

Catholics understand this and therefore do as Christ commands (Matt. 28:19).
We also understand that we’re not saved BY the water of Baptism – but THROUGH water of Baptism, as we are told in 1Per. 3:21.

Finally - our cooperation (sunergos) with God's grace is necessary for our salvation.
God doesn't drag ANYBODY into Heaven - kicking and screaming against their will.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No scriptures of course.

God made Jesus to be sin for us.

Do you need me to post the chapter and verse for you?

How about this one.

All that believe in me, I give unto them, eternal life, and they shall NEVER Perish.

Need the chapter and verse?
I can do that, but, the way i see it, is if you know the NT, then you'll recognize verses and not have to be told. chapter and verse headings.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your rejection of Water Baptism

You teach water in place of the Cross of Christ as Salvation.
So does the Devil.
So does the Devil's bible the : Douay Rheims
So does the "cult of Mary". and the Jehovahs Witness's.
And you'll do it again, as you are well trained by your cult, and you have proven this for years on this Forum.
You are decidedly : Galatians 1:8.....according to your Theology.

So, Did you want to talk about Noah and the ark and the water again, so that you can prove you are clueless regarding the Cross of Christ and the Blood of Jesus?
Sure you will.

You are the victim of a "water cult"... and you have nothing to offer a real Christian or a Christian Forum.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God hate made Jesus to be sin for us.

Amen, so

“Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)

All that believe in me, I give unto them, eternal life, and they shall NEVER Perish.

Amen, if they:

“…hear my voice… and they follow me…” (John 10:27)

So listen to the Saviors voice!

“…if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.” (Matthew 5:30)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I’ve quoted other books in the Bible that agree with Hebrews as well…

And you dont understand any of those, exactly as you dont understand that John 5 is not talking to a born again Christian, and why that matters.

You have no idea.

I try to help you to see, but you are determined to just ignore and rant.

So, let me give you a key... a theological key.. that can help you......READER.

= When you "study" the NT.......... notice the verses that occur before the Cross of Christ is risen, and be careful to not apply many of them , doctrinally, and sometimes literally, to the born again SAINT, as OBVIOUSLY..... JESUS was not talking to the BORN AGAIN in those PRE-CROSS verses., unless they are prophetic, such as later verses in Matthew.
Jesus came to the "house of Israel", and so, many verses are for THEM, and not doctrinally correct for the Body of Christ.
And that includes the OLD TESTAMENT, as it was given before the Cross was Raised.
See, everything CHANGED once that NEW COVENANT came into POWER, especially concerning how God started dealing with GENTILES using the Apostle Paul's DOCTRINE.

See that, Michiah-Imla?
That is what i would have taught you, in my Class, on DAY 1.
Because you have to understand that, or you'll run around as you do, jamming all the bible into your one verse in Hebrews 10.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all.

But what do you live in?

“…they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul!” (Isaiah 3:9)

Stop declaring your sin and get holy!!
I am holy- not because I am perfect in all my thoughts words or deeds, but because Christ is my righteousness and holiness.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect life 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness. (1 John 1:8-10)
Now when we are in Christ in our experience we are sinless. The new man being formed in us cannot sin. but sometimes we leave that new man and go back to the old man. and we know the old man can do nothing but sin.

God has declared us perfect, now He is making us what He declared us to be.

Reactions: Gospel Believer

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ is my righteousness and holiness.

Amen!

And we received that gift when we first believed.

But our holy and righteous status (that was freely given unto us when we first believed) must be kept that way by our behavior moving forward in our walk in the faith!

“Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.” (Romans 6:12-13)

“Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?” (Romans 6:16)

You must serve in obedience unto righteousness.

In these things you continue in the faith grounded and settled (Colossians 1:23).

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You teach water in place of the Cross of Christ as Salvation.
So does the Devil.
So does the Devil's bible the : Douay Rheims
So does the "cult of Mary". and the Jehovahs Witness's.
And you'll do it again, as you are well trained by your cult, and you have proven this for years on this Forum.
You are decidedly : Galatians 1:8.....according to your Theology.

So, Did you want to talk about Noah and the ark and the water again, so that you can prove you are clueless regarding the Cross of Christ and the Blood of Jesus?
Sure you will.

You are the victim of a "water cult"... and you have nothing to offer a real Christian or a Christian Forum.
I used to think that your posts were just the usual ignorant drivel.
They are FAR more diabolical, however because you are as dishonest as they come on this forum.

You first idiocy above in RED is a complete LIE, as we do NOT teach that water “saves” us. I made that abundantly clear in my last post – but YOU completely ignored it – and vomited out this lie. instead.

To compare the Catholic Church with the Jehovah’s Witnesses is another one of your idiotic tactics, as JW’s are rabid anti-Catholics.

Time for a Bible Lesson . . .

1 Pet. 3:19-221 states emphatically:
After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved THROUGH WATER and THIS WATER SYMBOLIZES BAPTISM THAT NOW SAVES YOU ALSO—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. IT SAVES YOU BY THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST, who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Saved BY the resurrection of Christ, THOIUGH the water of Baptism.
God rejects your position.

This ends today’s Lesson . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
An unbiblical ceremony…

What other unbiblical ceremonies and teachings do you adhere to?

I didnt say i believed in it.
You did.

So, the preaching of the Cross is always the offer of the Cross to the unbeliever.
This is generally, provided, during a Mainline Denomination Church service.
You are not familar with that, apparently.......but no matter., as its the word of God and "faith comes by hearing it", that is the "alter call" in the heart of a person who is coming to Christ by faith.
And THAT is a work of the Holy Spirit.
Can happen in Church.
Can happen at home.
Can happen anywhere, as God's call is always calling, or as Jesus said..>"if i be lifted up, i will Draw all people to me".

He is always doing this, and that is found usually as "the preaching of the Cross"., Paul teaches.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

I dont think its correct to say that you "think"...imo.
You just post shouty red letters and pretend you are capable of a discussion.
No proof given..... Just loud obnoxious nonsense, cultic, per post you rant., BreadofLife.
And you'll prove me right, again, in the next one.

But i can tell you AGAIN... what your "water cult" has taught you that is literal Cross rejecting heresy.
This.....
= "water" is required for Salvation.

God says... : "no.....the blood of Jesus and His DEATH is what i offered as John 3:16 and 2nd Corinthians 5:19...." and My Son told YOU< the same, BreadofLife.

John 14:6

Read it, and believe it before you die and find out that water saves NOTHING, especially you and your family.
Jesus told YOU that He is the only way to heaven, not your silly city water supply.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just loud obnoxious nonsense, cultic, per post you rant.

“…the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten. For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.” (2 Chronicles 20:22-23)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

You just post red letters and pretend you are capable of a discussion.
No proof given.
Just loud obnoxious nonsense, cultic, per post you rant., BreadofLife.

But i can tell you what your cult has taught you that is Cross rejecting heresy.
This.

"water" is required for Salvation..which is what the demonic Douay Rheims filth teaches in John 3.

God says "no.....the blood of Jesus and His DEATH is what i offered" and My Son told YOU< the same, BreadofLife.

Read it.
Jesus told YOU that He is the way to heaven, not your silly city water supply.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“…the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir,

None of those are the "body of Christ".

And you are not an Old Testament Jew., living before the Cross was raised.

Try to stay related to the Church of God, New Testament, New Covenant.
Start any time you like.
How about today?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just post shouty red letters and pretend you are capable of a discussion.
No proof given..... Just loud obnoxious nonsense, cultic, per post you rant., BreadofLife.

But i can tell you AGAIN... what your "water cult" has taught you that is literal Cross rejecting heresy.
This.....
= "water" is required for Salvation.

God says... : "no.....the blood of Jesus and His DEATH is what i offered as John 3:16 and 2nd Corinthians 5:19...." and My Son told YOU< the same, BreadofLife.

Read it, and believe it before you die and find out that water saves NOTHING, especially you and your family.
Jesus told YOU that He is the only way to heaven, not your silly city water supply.
Once again, your posts is heavy on ad hominem and extremely short on substance.
Your complete ignorance of Catholic theology is typical for an anti-Catholic – but still pretty embarrassing for a guy who is attempting to debate it.

Now – are you going to show me from the Catechism where the Catholic Church teaches the things you’re claiming or why the Douay-Rhiems is “demonic” – or should I continue to publicly humiliate you with the facts?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:jest:

Proof that you lost the debate. Hurling insults with no scriptural evidence.

You claim that Hebrews 10:26 is not written to the born again Christian.

Well then please explain to all of us why the writer included HIMSELF in the warning:

“For if WE sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

If WE Christians sin willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth (Jesus!) there remains no more sacrifice for your new willful sin!

You attempt to subvert the brethren from the means for obtaining perfection like @mailmandan and @Ronald Nolette

Because:

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
It is not for Christians, and the we is teh generic we that applies to those addressed.

And when one does a word study, they find out that those who received the knowledge.... and go back to the Mosaic system- there is no more sacrifice for sin. And the looking for judgment had to do with the siege of Jerusalem soon to take place.