• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have “harmonized” scripture with heresy.

What kind of madness are you peddling here?

Paul warned us not to be moved away from our grounded and settled state!!!

This is the kind of craziness these ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED peddlers engage in…

If me and @mailmandan were taking cover in a building from a danger outside and I warned @mailmandan not to go outside, but then he ignores my warning and gets injured outside - this means that @mailmandan was never inside the building to begin with!!!!

:jest:
I already explained the truth to you and it's your lack of spiritual discernment and your heresy that is no laughing matter. ALL false religions and cults that peddle works righteousness strongly oppose OSAS, which explains a lot.

Reactions: Gospel Believer

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The unrighteous practice sin (1 Corinthians 6:9-10; Galatians 5:19-21)
They ("The unrighteous") sure do ("practice sin"), when they don't keep the Ten Commandments (Rom. 7:7; Jam. 2:8-13; 1 Jhn. 3:4), and teach others to transgress any one of them (as you do about the Sabbath (Exo. 20:8-11), thus transgressing them all together, Jam. 2:10), as Jesus said (Mat. 5:19), by the Holy Ghost, through John (1 Jhn. 2:4), and so says to them, "Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee" (Luk. 19:22). Why do they do this?

Rom_8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom_10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
They ("The unrighteous") sure do ("practice sin"), when they don't keep the Ten Commandments (Rom. 7:7; Jam. 2:8-13; 1 Jhn. 3:4), and teach others to transgress any one of them (as you do about the Sabbath (Exo. 20:8-11), thus transgressing them all together, Jam. 2:10), as Jesus said (Mat. 5:19), by the Holy Ghost, through John (1 Jhn. 2:4), and so says to them, "Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee" (Luk. 19:22). Why do they do this?

Rom_8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom_10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

And who is ignorant of God's Rightouensess?
Anyone and everyone who thinks/believes that they can lose their salvation.
This is how you recognize HERETICs who pretend to be real believers.
And it can be that they are real believers, but they are "fallen from Grace" and are ANTI-Cross, in their faith, being so deceived.
Just find that out about them,,,,and then you know what you are dealing with.....

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
who is ignorant of God's Rightouensess?
Anyone and everyone who thinks that they can lose their salvation.

Like the Apostle Paul?

“…you stand by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not you.” (Romans 11:20-21)

:IDK:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:jest:

Proof that you lost the debate. Hurling insults with no scriptural evidence.

You claim that Hebrews 10:26 is not written to the born again Christian.

Well then please explain to all of us why the writer included HIMSELF in the warning:

“For if WE sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

If WE Christians sin willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth (Jesus!) there remains no more sacrifice for your new willful sin!

You attempt to subvert the brethren from the means for obtaining perfection like @mailmandan and @Ronald Nolette

Because:

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
What sacrifice do you suppose the writer referred to? Think about it first.

Much love!

Last edited:
Reactions: mailmandan

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What sacrifice do you suppose the writter referred to? Think about it first.

No, you tell me if the writer of Hebrews is a Christian or not:

“For if **WE** sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

I see you wish to pile on on a righteous man.

You sinners sure do stick up for each other…

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“For if **WE** sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

I see you wish to pile on on a righteous man.

You sinners sure do stick up for each other…
I asked you a question. If you don't want to answer, that fine, but you can save your malice for someone else.

Much love!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked you a question.

The answer to your question is of no consequence if you answer mine correctly according to the truth of the scriptures.

And since you’re so easily offended, do you skip over scriptures like these when reading the Bible?

“…O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?” (Acts 13:10)

“Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (Matthew 23:33)

This is a battle for truth with eternal irreversible consequences!

“…earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.” (Jude 1:3)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't just fob this off on some imagined emotional state. That's purely your projection.

It's your way of trying to transfer responsibility for your self onto me, I'm not having it.

Much love! And earnestness!

You don’t want to answer the question because of obvious reasons…

All of you can’t resist nor gainsay what I say without crafty explanations.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And since you’re so easily offended, do you skip over scriptures like these when reading the Bible?

“…O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?” (Acts 13:10)
I just got it! What you were saying here.

Revealing!

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

The writer of The epistle to the HEBREWS...... is the Apostle Paul.

"sinning willfully", in the context of Hebrews 6 and 10, is the same as Acts 28, the last 10 verses.

Paul is preaching the Gospel of their Messiah, and these unsaved Jews, are rejecting it.

They are "willfully sinning" the unpardonable sin, by "trampling underfoot" the Blood of Messiah, "exactly as their father's did", Paul explains, as He is reminding them of those CHRIST REJECTING HEBREWS< who gave Christ a fake Trial, and begged Pilot to "crucify Him".

You dont dont anything about these verses, Michiah-imla, but you love to TROLL this forum with your CULT's deception.

Reactions: Gospel Believer

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are "willfully sinning"

NO!

Your are not going to get out of this one!

Since the Apostle Paul (a Christian) wrote the epistle now called “To The Hebrews”, he warned CHRISTIANS about the dangers of sinning wilfully!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

I have a Thread devoted to that verse.

Let me just explain it simply, to you..

Lets say im preaching to a room that has unbelievers in it.
And im sharing the Gospel.

2 People stand up, and say........"can we ask a question".

"Ok".

"we dont believe in original sin, we don't believe in sin at all".... We are followers of SCIENTOLOGY and MARY BAKE EDDy, and we dont agree that we are sinners, needed to be saved.

And i says..."Listen........"if we say we have no sin, we have deceived ourselves"... As "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God".

Now, Michiah, imla.

Do you see what is just said, and why?

I just said..."we", when talking to THEM but im not talking about ME.

Are you smart enough to understand that?

As that is what any Preacher will do, when dealing with sinners who dont agree they are sinners.

That is what Paul is doing with these Christ rejectors. (Hebrews - unsaved Jews).
They are devout Pharisees, who will not admit they are "sinners" as that is their mindset.

"we are not sinners as the gentiles'.

And Jesus said to them...."you are of your father the DEVIL"..

And Paul just told these Christ rejectors....>"there now remains no more sacrifice for your sin", as you have REJECTED THE ONLY THAT GOD HAS PROVIDED when you rejected your Messiah.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a Thread devoted to that verse.

I bet you do…

I just said..."we", when talking to THEM but im not talking about ME.

You dare to presume that with this scripture?

Especially in light of these other scriptures:

“…thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)

The ones standing by faith in this scripture are Christians. He warns them not to suffer the consequences of the unbelieving Jews!

Pray tell how you will twist that passage!

[I don’t want to know]

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I bet you do…

You dare to presume that with this scripture?

You are not being honest, again.

I never presume NT verses, or subtract from them.
I only teach them, according to Pauline Theology.
Thats it.

You are devoted to denying the Cross, according to your posts, Michiah-Imla.
This is why you can't talk about the Cross, or post about it, or understand it, or give it the glory that Jesus has earned on it.
You can offer a weak attempt in your next post, if you think you want to try it.....
However, what your cult has trained you to do, is dig into the NT, and try to find and then twist any verse that, wrongly divided, and not discerned,.... which seems to your belief system, = proves to you, that you can lose your salvation.

I told you that Heretics, deceived by the Devil, will alway try to prove that they can lose their salvation.
They only exist on Forums like this one to try to harm the faith of real belivers.
Welcome to your ministry.......
See.......This is always the preaching and teaching of a DARK LIGHT, like you.
Luke 11:35.........and you'll do it again and again, as it your inner compulsion.
Its "flesh".

You are devoted to this anti-Cross pursuit, and you'll keep proving it, as you have nothing else you can post here.

Last edited: