Romans 8

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again . . . foreknew.
You just skip right past everything that refutes you, don't you? And you snip out what you don't like, right? Yes, you do.

Perhaps God will open your eyes to what you're doing, glorying in yourself, and to your false truncated gospel.

You've been given ample evidence, proof choosing doesn't save, proof God does it all, and you go right back to yourself and your errors.

You ask me to substantiate? I've done so already, you refuse to give God the glory.

Tell us more about how God chose you because of what you did. Get in some more practice and rehearsal time, you'll need to be polished on your false gospel spiel when you give an account of the reasons you merited being chosen by God in your works gospel. Perhaps you can show others what they need to do to get God to notice them and merit salvation.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then review the video and tell us why it's wrong. Not the normal Calvinist ad hominem attack.
Kevin Thompson was shredded. By James White have you watched it.?
Watch the videos and give a review. But of course you won't.

What you have said so far as been read, answer and rejected.
When. Someone is sincere I would gladly do so, however you have not answered the posts you were asked to.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kevin Thompson was shredded. By James White have you watched it.?

When. Someone is sincere I would gladly do so, however you have not answered the posts you were asked to.

So it is okay for you to attack others and then avoid posting here.

Now you want to make excuses.

You have been answered but didn't like the answers.

Classical cult tactic.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it is okay for you to attack others and then avoid posting here.

Now you want to make excuses.

You have been answered but didn't like the answers.

Classical cult tactic.
You have already moved to clown status. That was a downgrade from troll status. You are a time waster, and not serious . You have not answered anything yet.. I do not think you can.

Last edited:

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was until the cross. "If I be lifted up", Jesus said, "I will draw all unto myself". No more just those whom the Father drew to Him, but now all men.

Much Love!
Mark

Wrong again my friend. The word draw in the Greek means to literally drag off. Its not that we are drawn against our wills kicking and screaming, but that He effectually draws us to Himself. IOW, when He draws us, we come. Its used in John 18:10 when Peter drew the sword. It is also used in John 21:11 when Peter drew the net to shore.