Saint Judas Iscariot

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who was been crucified?

• Prophet Jesus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devil Judas Iscariot

• I will research the more then answer

• Total voters

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Hi,
Sources:

Qur'an 4:157
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Shi'a Hadith
The fifth of the 12 Imams of Shi'a, Al-Baqer[S.A] said: "at the time of crucifi, the Prophet[pbuh] compiled his disciples and asked them:
- Who is ready to be look like me and Pharisees crucify him instead of me, and he will be side by side me in the Paradise!?
- One Youth among them replied: Me!
- You are the same!

Then continued
- One among you from now until morning 12times denies me
- one other asked: Am I the same!!?
- Do you think that in your soul!? Yes You are the same!

Then continued
"After tonight, so many of you will be doubtful/skeptics about me,
Also you will be divided to 3 branches
Two are in the hell fire because of blasphemy about God,
And one who follow Sham'un Petrus, those are my real followers
Then the Prophet[pbuh] consigned The Hikmat[Wisdom] and The Ilm[Science] to the Simon Peter
Then the disciples were witnessing that he was ascending up
"

Well,
Who were these those two persons!!?
Was one of them the same Judas Iscariot!?
Devil or Saint!?

Do you have any source versus that?

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
WAIT..! WAIT...! WAIT....!
John 13
26 Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.� So when he had dipped the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas son of Simon Iscariot.
27 After he received the piece of bread, Satan entered into him. Jesus said to him, “Do quickly what you are going to do.�
28 Now no one at the table knew why he said this to him

Well,
We have 2 radio checks here!
1- Jesus is himself a satan that his piece of bread makes one satanic!!
[Na'udhu B Allah, May God Forgive me]!!
● 2- It was The Angel that entered into Judas Iscariot instead of Satan,[Taqiya from the writer] and should made him look like Prophet Jesus[pbuh] that he said: "Do quickly what you are going to do"!!

Therefore we could fill an important Row of the Riddle/Puzzle about one Youth, of course Holy Youth, that was the same Judas Iscariot[pbuh]
Revelation of the saint Yuhanna[pbuh]