"Salvation" is the gift of Eternal Life - it's FOREVER.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if you are an occasional "willful sinner", then that is ok....its that "practicing willful sinner" that is the problem.

Yeah, because committing only ONE murder, or a few murders here and there, is okay.

As long as you’re not a practicing murderer…

“…ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.” (1 John 3:15)

Thoughts @Ferris Bueller ?

Bueller…

Bueller…

Bueller…

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.
Do you believe, A man Converted IN Christ, can “commit/practice” SIN?
If I may offer my answer, a born again converted person would have to go back to unbelief and cease to be a born again converted creation in order for them to do what John says a born again person can not do. Can a born again person do that? Can they go back to unbelief and cease to be converted by the Holy Spirit? Some say yes. Some say yes, but only because they were never really born again to begin with. But what does it matter? They're going to the fiery place either way! That's why I say the OSAS argument is meaningless.

At the end of the day all OSAS does is give false comfort to people who are not saved that they are saved. It deceives people into thinking they are saved when they are really not. Especially this new ridiculous brand of OSAS that says even if the born again person goes back to unbelief they are still saved. That is so stupid it hardly deserves comment, but so many unbelievers have entered into the church because of it's deceitful allure and have made it so that we true believers have to confront it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yeah, because committing only ONE murder, or a few murders here and there, is okay.

Hatred in your own heart is Murder.

So, you are just thrashing against the Cross, against the Grace of God, and you do it with every post.

Can you just open a bible, if you own one and Read 2 Corinthians 5:19

and Romans 4:8

God does not charge the born again with SIN.
Why?
Because He has already JUDGED CHRIST ON THE CROSS for them ALL.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the Sin Bearer regarding the world's sin.
So, if He can handle all that, certainly he can handle the "sin" of a born again Christian....

You are preaching another Jesus (2 Corinthians 11:4).

The one in the Bible says this:

“…sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.” (John 5:14)

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying you have never willingly sinned, (committed a work of the flesh). since you trusted Christ.???
You've never watched a movie that had nudity in it since you trusted in Christ?
You've never watched a Cable Series that had sex in it, since you were saved?
Do you want me to list all the list until i find your work of the flesh?

So, when you were doing that, all those times, you were practicing sin.

Yeah, you.
God delivered me from the slavery of my old life of habitual sin 36 years ago when I got saved/born again. I do not live in it anymore. I still sin but now my struggle is with sin, not with righteousness as it was before I was saved. Before, righteousness was the invading, foreign enemy of my soul that I resisted. Now sin is the invading foreign enemy of my soul that I resist. That's because I have a new mindset now by the Holy Spirit. How 'bout you? Do you have this testimony?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does not charge the born again with SIN.
Why?
Because He has already JUDGED CHRIST ON THE CROSS for them ALL.

Past sins of the unconverted are not charged.

New ones in willful disobedience are!

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

You have no biblical ground to stand on, just your vain cries of “that’s out of context, it’s to the Hebrews, it’s addressing someone else” blah blah blah…

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are preaching another Jesus (2 Corinthians 11:4).

"God was reconciling the WORLD to himself =in Christ, not counting people’s SINS against them. And God has committed to us the message of reconciliation." that is the GOSPEL of the GRACE of God.

You know nothing about this, and not just you, Michiah-Imla.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if you are an occasional "willful sinner", then that is ok....its that "practicing willful sinner" that is the problem.
Everyone who knows the old me knows I do not live in the slavery of my old life of sin. Even people who don't know the old me recognize that I have a 'different' spirit in me. I'm guessing you don't have this testimony.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God was reconciling the WORLD to himself =in Christ, not counting people’s SINS against them.

PAST SINS!

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
PAST SINS!

Hebrews in Hebrews 10, and 6, were not born again. Same as you find them Rejecting Christ in Acts 28.

Also, "Christ is the ONE TIME.... ETERNAL......Sacrifice, for SIN".... not some sins, or a few... but SIN.... PLURAL... ALL.

For the SIN of the WORLD, Christ became the 'SIN BEARER"... who "knew no sin".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul murdered no one.

You are perverting this scripture:

“…the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.” (Acts 7:58)

Paul said he is "chief of sinners" because he rounded up believers to be murdered.

So, its not the Gun that kills, its the finger that pulled the trigger.

Think on that... Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Everyone who knows the old me knows I do not live in the slavery of my old life of sin..

You are an alt, invisible, just words on a page, Ferris.
So, that is who you are on a FORUM.
And on a Forum, you do NOT give JESUS CHRIST, THE LORD, any CREDIT at all for Keeping you saved.
So, if He does not, then you are trying to do it for yourself.
And pretending to "trust in the cross" and "trust in christ" when you do not BELIEVE that Christ keeps you saved, as "The Gift of Salvation", proves who you really are,........quite clearly, for all the members to see.

And Ferris, i dont preach or teach that a born again Christian should or can live in sin and not reap the whirlwind of trouble and misery on this earth, if that is their .... DEMAS, choice.
So, keep your mouth away from that LIE, if you are smart.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the Sin Bearer regarding the world's sin.
So, if He can handle all that, certainly he can handle the "sin" of a born again Christian....and in fact has has handled it, 2000 yrs ago when he said... "It is FINISHED" and died to prove it, then walked out of the Tome to confirm it.
From a legal standpoint, as long as a person is believing, their sin is immediately atoned for by the blood of Jesus that they believe and trust in. From there the Father will deal with the practical issues of the believer's sin.

It is the sin that is committed in, and because of, unbelief that the blood of Christ can't touch. A person does not have the benefit of a Priesthood and an atonement he does not believe and trust in. The doorway to the mercy seat is Christ. If you reject Christ in unbelief you effectively close off your access to the mercy seat and the forgiveness of your sin. That's what Hebrews 10:26 is all about. You can't reject Jesus and His Sacrifice and have Jesus and His Sacrifice at the same time. It's irrelevant if this rejection of Christ occurs before or after salvation. You're going to the fiery place either way.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word "Past", is not in that verse,
Its only in your Cult

“Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past…” (Romans 3:25)

“…he was purged from his old sins.” (2 Peter 1:9)