"Salvation" is the gift of Eternal Life - it's FOREVER.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
From a legal standpoint,

Here is your false legal standpoint revealed as your constant heresy.

"Jesus is the end of the LAW for Righteousness, regarding all the born again".

"Jesus has redeemed us from the CURSE of the LAW".

The born again are "not under the LAW, but under Grace".

Salvation is not "Legal" based, .. Its "GRACE" based, Ferris.

The LAW is made for the SINNER, not for the Saint.
There is no Moses Law in Heaven.
There is only GOD's Grace found in the KOG.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, because committing only ONE murder, or a few murders here and there, is okay.

As long as you’re not a practicing murderer…

“…ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.” (1 John 3:15)

Thoughts @Ferris Bueller ?

Bueller…

Bueller…

Bueller…
Is John teaching a hard and fast truth here that no true believer will ever ever commit murder, even in a fit of passion? I don't know. What I do know is he's addressing the matter of hate vs. love. Murder is hate on steroids. Hatred is what motivates murder, and so, technically, from a 10,000 ft. point of view the born again person, signified by his love, not his hatred, will not commit murder.

I tend to see it more as a general truth, not a hard and fast one, for surely even born again people are capable of being overcome in the passion of a moment against their core will to serve God. And I mean that in regard to ANY sin. It's the purposeful, willing sin that a person has to take into consideration as to whether or not they really believe and trust in the blood of Christ. Purposeful, willing, knowing sin comes from the mindset of an unbeliever, not a believer.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I may offer my answer, a born again converted person would have to go back to unbelief and cease to be a born again converted creation in order for them to do what John says a born again person can not do. Can a born again person do that? Can they go back to unbelief and cease to be converted by the Holy Spirit? Some say yes. Some say yes, but only because they were never really born again to begin with. But what does it matter? They're going to the fiery place either way! That's why I say the OSAS argument is meaningless.

TY.
Salvation is a serious matter.
* NOT particularly big news, VOWS/OATHS have been on a grand scale world wide become advocated, promoted, tolerated, accepted as incidental and flippant.
* All knowing God is NOT fooled by the acts of men who showboat for the eyes and confidence of other men.
* Men routinely are fooled by other men.
* A man having Received Salvation IS a permanent Gift, Promised BEFORE a bodily death, Given AFTER a bodily death.

the end of the day all OSAS does is give false comfort to people who are not saved that they are saved.

OSAS is not about the end of days. OSAS IS about an individuals Freewill choosing to willingly LAY DOWN his own LIFE as his own personal commitment unto to the Lord God.
(Nothing new; Been in effect for centuries).

It deceives people into thinking they are saved when they are really not.

Scripture does not teach deception.
Who is accountable for verifying Scripture for what it does say, except the individual themselves?

Especially this new ridiculous brand of OSAS that says even if the born again person goes back to unbelief they are still saved.

Don’t know WHO supposedly “takes credit for that, or teaches that, or associates that with OSAS, Being ALWAYS, but not really”, on his face is not OSAS ... ALWAYS.

That is so stupid it hardly deserves comment, but so many unbelievers have entered into the church because of it's deceitful allure and have made it so that we true believers have to confront it.

Ofcourse it is stupid, to imply or infer oppositions are the same thing.
I have zero knowledge of so many “unbelievers”, being duped into a teaching that proclaims: “unbelief doesn’t matter, only claiming belief matters”.....ie “whoop, whoop it is possible to fool God with a lie”.

Don’t know who supposedly teaches that.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Practicing sin is purposely and willingly living habitually in your life of sin just like before you were born again. They do that because they aren't born again! The born again person can't do that. They struggle out and away from their old life of sin, not live in it. Their progression is toward holiness. That's the sign of the born again person. They show that they have the Holy Spirit inside of them. The Holy Spirit within them and the loving chastisement of the Father makes sure that move to holiness happens. The not born again person doesn't have that and so remain in the slavery and bondage of the old, unchanged mind and body of sin. That's how you distinguish the born again son of God from the not born again child of the devil:

"By this the children of God are distinguished from the children of the devil: Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is anyone who does not love his brother." 1 John 3:10

Sounds AS IF, you are establishing SIN to mean unfavorable BEHAVIORS among and between men. IS that correct?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Is John teaching a hard and fast truth here that no true believer will ever ever commit murder, even in a fit of passion?.

Understanding that all your sin is forgiven by Christ being your "sin bearer" does not cause you to want to live like the Devil.
It actually causes the opposite.

It causes you to crawl to the feel of Jesus and wash his feet with your tears and dry them with your hair.

Understanding "so great a salvation", = eternal forgiveness, empowers your Holy Living., when you come to the revelation.
That's the wonder and effect of fully understanding the Cross of Christ.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And on a Forum, you do NOT give JESUS CHRIST, THE LORD, any CREDIT at all for Keeping you saved.
So, if He does not, then you are trying to do it for yourself.
Lol, no. I couldn't save myself, and I surely can't keep myself saved. By faith in the blood of Christ I remain in the one who saved me and keeps me saved.

And pretending to "trust in the cross" and "trust in christ" when you do not BELIEVE that Christ keeps you saved, as "The Gift of Salvation", proves who you really are,........quite clearly, for all the members to see.
Yeah, you got me. Faith in the blood of Christ shed on the cross is me trying to save myself and keep myself saved, lol.

And Ferris, i dont preach or teach that a born again Christian should or can live in sin and not reap the whirlwind of trouble and misery on this earth, if that is their .... DEMAS, choice.
So, keep your mouth away from that LIE, if you are smart.
Uh, let's be clear here and not deviate from what you've been saying.
You insist that a person can sin in and from unbelief and they remain saved.
Unbelievers do NOT inherit the kingdom of God, no matter how much you've convinced yourself that is true. It is not true. Unbelievers will go to the left and into the fire at the end of this age. Their lack of loving deeds for Christ being the evidence of their unbelief.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is your false legal standpoint revealed as your constant heresy.

"Jesus is the end of the LAW for Righteousness, regarding all the born again".

"Jesus has redeemed us from the CURSE of the LAW".

The born again are "not under the LAW, but under Grace".

Salvation is not "Legal" based, .. Its "GRACE" based, Ferris.

The LAW is made for the SINNER, not for the Saint.
There is no Moses Law in Heaven.
There is only GOD's Grace found in the KOG.
OMGosh, I knew you would not understand what I meant by 'legal standpoint', lol!

From a legal standpoint, the BELIEVING person's sins are not held to their account. This has nothing to do with your rant about the legalism of the law, lol.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
* A man having Received Salvation IS a permanent Gift, Promised BEFORE a bodily death, Given AFTER a bodily death.
It is permanent.
I'm not aware of any scripture that says the kingdom of God ends or fails at some time in the future.
Believing people inherit an everlasting kingdom. Not a temporal one subject to invasion, or the failure of it's priesthood and sacrifice.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
* All knowing God is NOT fooled by the acts of men who showboat for the eyes and confidence of other men.
* Men routinely are fooled by other men.
Yes, men can be fooled by other men. That's why John wrote 1 John to inform us how we can reasonably discern born again people from not born again people.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Going out on a limb here, but I think it's YOU that doesn't have a testimony of a 'new' vs. 'old' life.
Am I right, or am I right?

Im born again a long time.
So, its impossible for me to not have a long Testimony, regarding God's Grace.

I spend most of my time on this forum, dealing with people like you who Give Christ ZERO Credit for Salvation, and try to turn the Cross into a part time redemption that is based on them trying to do something to stay saved.
So, there is part of my Testimony that highlights yours, Ferris.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understanding that all your sin is forgiven by Christ being your "sin bearer" does not cause you to want to live like the Devil.
It actually causes the opposite.
Which is exactly why living for the devil shows that your sins are not forgiven in Christ. Living for the devil shows you are not born again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
OMGosh, I knew you would not understand what I meant by 'legal standpoint', lol!

From a legal standpoint, the BELIEVING person's sins are not held to their account.

You teach what you dont believe for the sake of arguing.
Let me prove it.

"whatever is not of faith is Sin".
Right?
And you just wrote that "sins are not held to a person's account"

Yet, you teach in hundreds of posts that "Losing faith", = losing Salvation, ... yet losing Faith, is just another sin that is not counted to the believer, you just posted.
So, your Salvation theology, is backwards, cross denying, self righteous, and confused., all at once.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, men can be fooled by other men. That's why John wrote 1 John to inform us how we can reasonably discern born again people from not born again people.

"How to spot the heretic"

Remember that one?
I wrote more then one of those...

A.) If they believe that they can lose their Salvation.... = you found one.

If they teach it, then they are this..... Galatians 1:8

and this..

2 Corinthians 11:15

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im born again a long time.
So, its impossible for me to not have a long Testimony, regarding God's Grace.
But do you have a testimony of God's grace in having an old life of habitual, willful sin vs. a new life of not living in habitual, willful sin? Honestly, it doesn't sound like it. I mean, that's the allure of this NEW OSAS doctrine you push. There is no necessity for godly living as the result of being forgiven (Luke 7:47) in that doctrine. In your doctrine you are saved and remain saved even if you're living the very life of sin and unbelief and lostness that Christ supposedly saved and delivered you from. John says that's the sign of the not born again person, not the born again person!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, there is part of my Testimony that highlights yours, Ferris.
And so the other part is you're saved despite the fact you remain in the very life of sin and slavery and lostness that Christ supposedly saved and delivered you from?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cult of OSAS, teaches that the Grace of God, is a "License to sin".
Lol, that's funny.
You surely are completely unfamiliar with the original OSAS teaching. The one that was around long before your new version of OSAS raised it's ugly head in the church.

The original OSAS teaching taught that if you remain unchanged in a life of sin you were never really converted to begin with. And if you go back to unbelief it means you were never saved to begin with. Uh, that doesn't exactly sound like a license to sin to me, lol. Your version of OSAS does, though. That's for sure.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I spend most of my time on this forum, dealing with people like you who Give Christ ZERO Credit for Salvation, and try to turn the Cross into a part time redemption that is based on them trying to do something to stay saved.
God and God alone saves the believer and keeps the believer saved. All through faith in the blood of Christ. Believers are guarded by the power of God in salvation through faith (1 Peter 1:5). That's not a works gospel. But if you have finally found that verse that says faith in the blood of Christ is you trying to keep yourself saved I would certainly like to repent and stop trying to keep myself saved through the self-righteous work of faith in the blood of Christ shed on the cross. I'll even highlight that verse in my Bible.