Satan's desire to be like God - via technologies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah :)

Basically, she found the part of her brain that controls love and basically used neuroscience to learn to control those thoughts through positive reinforcement, pleasant sounds, until those memories "shrunk" overtime.

Now I don't know if this is related to the piece I am trying to figure out but the parts of the brain affected by trauma are the hippocampus, amygdala, and the prefrontal cortex.

I don't know about the hippocampus and exercises, but there are exercises with balancing hand coordination to balance the prefrontal cortex.

And the amygdala, responsible also for decision making, is easy to exercise by just concentrating on something (like any object in the room) and just focusing quietly. Helps with stress.
Ah! I see.
With the type of programming I experienced, they did something called "split brain" programming and it was excruciating. They pull alters forward, one on each side, copresent ....and feed them conflicting information. Eyes forced open, and forced to see flashes of horrible images...while the other sees something in total contrast. It created very strong barriers in the brain between alter systems. They do this front to back with the brain as well. When I first began reconnecting with alters on opposite sides of the brain, I used to experience excruciating split brain migraines that felt like my brain was being twisted and ripped apart. I experienced split-screen dreams as well...one was mine, the other side belonged to another part/alter.

Well, the Lord showed me back in about 2007 that I should listen to a specific praise and worship CD every day ...and while listening to it, I was to type and process what He was bringing to light ....using both ears, both eyes, and both hands ....causing connections to form left to right, right to left, and healing parts of the brain.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah! I see.
With the type of programming I experienced, they did something called "split brain" programming and it us excruciating. They pull alters forward, one on each side, copresent ....and feed them conflicting information. Eyes forced open, and forced to see flashes of horrible images...while the other sees something in total contrast. It created very strong barriers in the brain between alter systems. They do this front to back with the brain as well. I used to experience excruciating split brain migraines that felt like my brain was being twisted and ripped apart. I experienced split-screen dreams as well...one was mine, the other side belong to another part/alter.

Well, the Lord showed me back in about 2007 that I should listen to a specific praise and worship CD every day ...and while listening to it, I was to type and process what He was bringing to light ....using both ears, both eyes, and both hands ....causing connections to form left to right, right to left, and healing parts of the brain.
This makes sense to me and I remember from a music course certain sounds in music light up certain parts of the brain.

I don't know what made me think of it but sounds like you connected the dots pretty easily. Maybe it's worth getting into again, if you feel like God is calling you to that direction.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This makes sense to me and I remember from a music course certain sounds in music light up certain parts of the brain.

I don't know what made me think of it but sounds like you connected the dots pretty easily. Maybe it's worth getting into again, if you feel like God is calling you to that direction.
Actually, recently I am being drawn back to it ....similar, but not exactly the same. I don't get those migraines anymore (only hormone related ones, lol) ...and yet, my brain still needs further healing. I know He could just do it in a second, but oftentimes, He wants our cooperation where it involves our will that has been so shattered. There is healing in exercising our will to cooperate with what He wants to do. Making sense?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, recently I am being drawn back to it ....similar, but not exactly the same. I don't get those migraines anymore (only hormone related ones, lol) ...and yet, my brain still needs further healing. I know He could just do it in a second, but oftentimes, He wants our cooperation where it involves our will that has been so shattered. There is healing in exercising our will to cooperate with what He wants to do. Making sense?
Complete sense. Having to do a lot of work myself again, especially with learning coping skills. When I actually do it, it helps. Lol

I think for me its learning a lot of patience, doing what I need to, and learning to slow down again.

I have to get ready to get dinner for the kids now, but I'll say a prayer for you that God will help lead you through it.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is after all, the prince of the power of the air. It's wild, crazy, and evil .....but we don't need to fear it. Only be aware (not ignorant) of his devices.... right? :)
I sure hope so.

Been doing a lot of praying lately that God will deliver me and mine, and all those who love Him and seek Him, from this dreadful path that the world is headed down. I can honestly say the idea of being downloaded into an internet-like reality and being trapped there is absolutely terrifying.

My heart aches, and I fear vividly, for all those who will be deceived and led into that dark reality. What an absolute nightmare.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I need to revise my previous post. I do on occasion (every couple or few months, give or take) get a headache when there are new trauma memories I'm working through. They may last a half day or maybe a full day or so. But nothing like the intense 4 day long, up to two week long ordeals I once dealt with - praise God!!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also think modern technology is trying to "play God" much like the people constructing the tower of Babble.

Like how they want to use science to switch people's genders or cause men to give birth.

That being said, I believe technology can be used for good too, like medical cures and spreading the gospel.

Jesus said when the gospel reaches the world, then the end will come. Maybe technology can aid in that.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was after implementing this, that the Lord moved me forward (rather than being several steps behind the others in my front alter system). Up until September of 2008, I was not the main front person. I was always behind the front system ....never really knew or had awareness that wasn't normal to experience life from a distance, not hands on. I at times wasn't even in the body ...but a bit outside the body. I had to learn to stay connected to the body. (Wow ....this is turning into an extension of my MPD/SRA/MK thread. lol) I learned early in life (by age 2) that it was safer to stay outside the body than in it. I was shattered extensively, so others were in the body.

In 2008, I remember writing (email) to my prayer counselor telling her that "I feel like a new person in a new place." I didn't like it at all!! (Btw, typing was a huge tool the Lord used to help me connect to the outside bc I wasn't good at verbalizing. Inside was FULL OF WORDS!! lol)

I didn't like that feeling ....it was so unfamiliar, unsettling, uncomfortable ...... overwhelming!! I told her I didn't like it ....but she was so excited and I totally didn't get why. lol

I had to learn how to function doing life "hands on." Colors and sounds, all my senses were overwhelmed. I cried when I was happy and laughed when I was sad ...or both at the same time. It took ahwile ...a few months ....to learn how to regulate emotions and take in the sights and sounds and sensations around me. I didn't like my husband ..... didn't really know him. I felt younger than the body and that was hard. I knew my age ....but I perceived myself to be about age 10. I wasn't childlike ....or immature ...if was just my perceived age. Hard to explain. I got to see my children's faces up close in detail for the first time ....that was amazing!! I studied their faces a lot ....amazed. I held a kitten and thought, "Wow, so cute...!" I had never seen such detail and vivid color. Over a period of months, things leveled out and settled. By now, I still do not perceive my age to be that of the body ...but I'm getting close. lol

In the beginning, I had to learn to connect each new day to the days before, rather than each day being the first with no connection to my past. I clinged to the words from scripture.... "In Him I live and move and have my being! I am a real person with a past!" I couldn't do it myself ....the connections needed to form in the brain and I had to learn to access files (memories) and hold onto them as "mine" rather than file them back away ....like a cache on a computer.

Anyway ..... I'm rambling now. The Lord has done so much healing!!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I mentioned about how that our devices are tracking and spying on us, and that they are even communicating with each other. My experience has gone past just my devices tracking my online and offline activities and sending me targeted ads and spam text messages. I have noticed that I will be just thinking on something and within seconds or minutes, I get ads, youtube video suggestions, etc related to exactly what I was thinking. I do not believe this is coincidence at all.

Have any of you noticed this or experienced this happening? If so, please share your experience.

My phone sent me an option to track possible contact with Covid-19 via Bluetooth.
I think this is so creepy and invasive. I said no.

Why do we need to track people with Covid-19?

Is it only to avoid getting it? Or is it an overreach by tech companies?
[/QUOTE]
Over here in the U.K. they developed and promoted an app that would tell you if you have come into contact with a positive case….if it ‘ pinged you ‘ it meant you had to isolate for ten days…….I never opted for it because we sometimes have covid at work, so it would be pinging me a lot.
The app reaped havok earlier in the year …so many people were made to isolate that it caused all kinds of issues, think many people deleted the app ……..

Reactions: Wynona

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also think modern technology is trying to "play God" much like the people constructing the tower of Babble.
That's exactly what's happening, and has been for some time now. The powers that be, and their technological tower of power over the world, is the new Tower of Babel.

It reaches right up to the heights of heaven in its arrogance (haughtiness) and its unrestrained will over all the earth.
Like how they want to use science to switch people's genders or cause men to give birth.
Setting the standard for the ways of the god of this current world system.
That being said, I believe technology can be used for good too, like medical cures and spreading the gospel.

Jesus said when the gospel reaches the world, then the end will come. Maybe technology can aid in that.
I believe it does, despite the corrupt medium it must operate through.

Reactions: Wynona and TLHKAJ

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I felt younger than the body and that was hard. I knew my age ....but I perceived myself to be about age 10. I wasn't childlike ....or immature ...if was just my perceived age

I can relate to this.

Sometimes when people feel stuck at a mental or emotionally age, it's due to a severe trauma that occurred at that particular age.

Sometimes something can trigger it for them to feel that age again. Not entirely like you're 10, but for me it's like a little bit of a mental relapse contrast to the feelings and maybe fear that I associate with that age.

For me, it feels like 16-17 and it makes me feel very helpless, which I learned recently is called "learned helplessness."

I won't get into it too much, but basically I had to leave the nest at that time.

I ended up in bad situations, and I felt very hopeless because my father was detached, and I didn't have a figure to rely on.

Edit: had to correct - helplessness, not hopeless. Dont know why I did that.

Last edited:
Reactions: GEN2REV and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, @FluffyYellowDuck ...that sounds similar to how it is for alter personalities stuck or frozen at specific ages when a trauma caused a split and those alters came to be. But, for me, it was more that I gained in (perceived) age a lot slower than the body. I "matured" and didn't stay stuck at a particular age ....just that I didn't perceive my age at the same rate as the body. lol

So this would explain feeling smaller than the body, kinda like a dysphoria, so I'd bump my head on things at times, not realizing my height. Or slipping out of the body, having to really focus on staying connected with/in the body, etc. I knew my age, and I had cognitive maturity ....just didn't perceive my age. lol
I knew I was in my 30's and functioned like an adult woman, wife, mother ....but my age perception was that I was age 10 (in 2008). Then I slowly progressed in my perceived age. I am in my late 40's and I still see people in their 40's as older than me. It's a perception thing...which is hard to explain. lol

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, @FluffyYellowDuck ...that sounds similar to how it is for alter personalities stuck or frozen at specific ages when a trauma caused a split and those alters came to be. But, for me, it was more that I gained in (perceived) age a lot slower than the body. I "matured" and didn't stay stuck at a particular age ....just that I didn't perceive my age at the same rate as the body. lol

So this would explain feeling smaller than the body, kinda like a dysphoria, so I'd bump my head on things at times, not realizing my height. Or slipping out of the body, having to really focus on staying connected with/in the body, etc. I knew my age, and I had cognitive maturity ....just didn't perceive my age. lol
I knew I was in my 30's and functioned like an adult woman, wife, mother ....but my age perception was that I was age 10 (in 2008). Then I slowly progressed in my perceived age. I am in my late 40's and I still see people in their 40's as older than me. It's a perception thing...which is hard to explain. lol
I can understand that and honestly looking back its been a REAL struggle for me, personally.

I feel held back in life a lot and I am very petite so I guess after a time of feeling unloved and unworthy anyway, that has amplified it like being a childlike observer in a world of big adult people and everyone else is better and more worthy of love than me. Like everyone else is a better option. Just feeling like less.

Which I have now taken down to, I think I'm just gonna be one of those older ladies that keeps to herself. That is my safe zone. It makes me feel safer.

How do you do it lol

Reactions: TLHKAJ and GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can understand that and honestly looking back its been a REAL struggle for me, personally.

I feel held back in life a lot and I am very petite so I guess after a time of feeling unloved and unworthy anyway, that has amplified it like being a childlike observer in a world of big adult people and everyone else is better and more worthy of love than me. Like everyone else is a better option. Just feeling like less.

Which I have now taken down to, I think I'm just gonna be one of those older ladies that keeps to herself. That is my safe zone. It makes me feel safer.

How do you do it lol
You do know a lot of that is God's doing, don't you?

If you don't become as a child, you cannot inherit the kingdom of God.
Matthew 18:3

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalms 34:18

A broken and contrite (remorseful) spirit the Lord will not despise.
Psalms 51:17

Last edited:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know a lot of that is God's doing, don't you?

If you don't become as a child, you cannot inherit the kingdom of God.
Matthew 18:3

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18

A broken and contrite (remorseful) spirit the Lord will not despise.
Psalm 51:17
Thats actually a really good point. Thank you...

Reminded me of Paul, too..

Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats actually a really good point. Thank you...

Reminded me of Paul, too..

Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Absolutely.

God's children are blessed in their suffering.

It is a privilege.

I think it's only human to struggle to integrate that perspective of it into our daily reality, but it's a blessing to be reminded of it when we are really struggling with the memories of it or with current hardships that we just can't seem to make any sense of.

Also reminds me of 1 Peter 4 (which I've been meaning to revisit for current trials and tribs).

Don't think it strange when all these things are happening to you like something crazy is going on.
1 Peter 4:12-19

It's all a blessing because you are a child of God; not in spite of that.

All those who intend to live godly will suffer. Sooner ... or later.
2 Timothy 3:12 (Oops - corrected)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely.

God's children are blessed in their suffering.

It is a privilege.

I think it's only human to struggle to integrate that perspective of it into our daily reality, but it's a blessing to be reminded of it when we are really struggling with the memories of it or with current hardships that we just can't seem to make any sense of.

Also reminds me of 1 Peter 4 (which I've been meaning to revisit for current trials and tribs).

Don't think it strange when all these things are happening to you like something crazy is going on.
1 Peter 4:12-19

It's all a blessing because you are a child of God; not in spite of that.

All those who intend to live godly will suffer. Sooner ... or later.
2 Peter 3:12
Great post, @GEN2REV. It's good to stay focused on His truth. This life is full of trials. But it serves to remind us, this is not our true home. While we're here, He has a plan for us and a work to do for Him.... all for His glory.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Came across this video this morning.

Seemed very relevant to this thread.

Unbelievable.

This anime movie was released in 2007.

Check out this clip. Wow! There are no coincidences in God's world.