Satan's desire to be like God - via technologies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last November, I was involved in a spiritual battle on FB. Could've been technology. They were trying to intimidate me but since the Lord was with me, they failed. I believe the Lord highlighted online pictures of a scrunched-up Biden face, the blind boy from the movie, Deliverance, and a picture of LAM.
I posted on FB a picture of Biden with dark shades, the blind boy and LAM, and within hours, I was denied access to my FB account and was stripped of over 900 friends. Low-lifes!
Yes, FB is one of their tools of control and tracking activities, and evil from its roots. Still .... it's not exactly what I'm talking about.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, FB is one of their tools of control and tracking activities, and evil from its roots. Still .... it's not exactly what I'm talking about.
What you're talking about happens with me on the forum, but it's the Holy Spirit. I put on my spiritual armor every morning, so I don't really get it from the enemy. I do battle sometimes. Tongues, a warfare song. I have the victory every time.
As Amadeus would say, "Give God the glory!" Lol

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you're talking about happens with me on the forum, but it's the Holy Spirit. I put on my spiritual armor every morning, so I don't really get it from the enemy. I do battle sometimes. Tongues, a warfare song. I have the victory every time.
As Amadeus would say, "Give God the glory!" Lol
Oh, no doubt. Connection with brothers and sisters through Holy Spirit is part of God's plan. Jesus prayed that we would be one as He and the Father are one.

Still (lol) ....that is not the question I'm presenting. I don't think that experiencing these things is a reflection of whether one is clothed with the armor of God or not. As you have already demonstrated, you still experience other phenomena with evil origins.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh, no doubt. Connection with brothers and sisters through Holy Spirit is part of God's plan. Jesus prayed that we would be one as He and the Father are one.

Still (lol) ....that is not the question I'm presenting. I don't think that experiencing these things is a reflection of whether one is clothed with the armor of God or not. As you have already demonstrated, you still experience other phenomena with evil origins.
Lol Of course the enemy comes at me in my thought life. Flaming arrows. Whether it's technological or spiritual, I don't know. I don't allow the enemy to access my thoughts so that I'll think an enemy thought and then see it online. It's been nice talking with you, but I'm getting tired and have to lay down for a few minutes. We'll talk another time. Shalom.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't allow the enemy to access my thoughts so that I'll think an enemy thought and then see it online.
You've still misunderstood or ....misinterpreted ....what I said. Thinking about normal everyday things aren't "satan's thoughts." For instance ....taking an herbal supplement or thinking, "I should go get a meal made so I can take my supplements" (and then getting an ad about the very supplement I was thinking about) isn't a thought from satan. I think you've become offended by the topic and hurled a judgment at me.

Everyone (including you) has fiery darts aimed at their minds by satan. That's why we need the armor of God. The darts will come, but that's why we need the shield of faith to quench them. We all deal with "imaginations" that exalt themselves against the knowledge of God that have to be cast down. No one here is beyond that.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You've still misunderstood or ....misinterpreted ....what I said. Thinking about normal everyday things aren't "satan's thoughts." For instance ....taking an herbal supplement or thinking, "I should go get a meal made so I can take my supplements" (and then getting an ad about the very supplement I was thinking about) isn't a thought from satan. I think you've become offended by the topic and hurled a judgment at me.

Everyone (including you) has fiery darts aimed at their minds by satan. That's why we need the armor of God. The darts will come, but that's why we need the shield of faith to quench them.
I tried. Perhaps it's my mental handicap.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried. Perhaps it's my mental handicap.
It's not even a question about satan. I do not believe he has the power to read minds. But they have come up with technologies to read brain waves and such. This is about the ways he has used technologies in effort to be "like God." He will never be God or even come remotely close ....but he sure is trying.

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys sure do have some interesting stories about your personal lives.
Here’s mine.
I was raised by a perfect normal family and grandparents. During my childhood which was wonderful, my grandparents raised me because my parents were working. They loved me and cared about me too much. My parents who aren’t divorced to this day, started to raise me after 10 years old. They loved me and cared about me even more. On my teen years until 20 years old I lived an even more magical and wonderful life of vacations, travel and friends. Then I started to grow with more responsibilities and got a job then I got married with my high school sweetheart and than we got blessed with two kids and I’m trying to give them an even better childhood than mine.
Believe it or not, this post was stranger to me than the crazy experiences related by those prior.

Ya know, there is a chance, just a chance, that you may not be a True Bible-believing Christian.

Just sayin! :D

Most of those who have a real connection to God have been blessed with suffering as sons & daughters of God. Just as Jesus suffered.

It's how He trains up those who are His and how He makes them follow in the footsteps of His Son and keeps the humble. Have you ever been afflicted horribly with some miserable life experience and humbled to the point of trauma?

Of course, you may very well have some really difficult times coming in your future, I suppose.

Either way, this life is not the life of goodness and peace and joy for God's Children. It's the life to come they all look forward to.

Have you not read: "He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal."
John 12:25

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe it or not, this post was stranger to me than the crazy experiences related by those prior.

Ya know, there is a chance, just a chance, that you may not be a True Bible-believing Christian.

Just sayin! :D

Most of those who have a real connection to God have been blessed with suffering as sons & daughters of God. Just as Jesus suffered.

It's how He trains up those who are His and how He makes them follow in the footsteps of His Son and keeps the humble. Have you ever been afflicted horribly with some miserable life experience and humbled to the point of trauma?

Of course, you may very well have some really difficult times coming in your future, I suppose.

Either way, this life is not the life of goodness and peace and joy for God's Children. It's the life to come they all look forward to.

Have you not read: "He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal."
John 12:25

I have experienced some loss but I haven’t been in any experimental programs in my life, or abducted by aliens so I can have a forever-changed worldview. I’ve had some pretty good foundations basically so I’m not a tin-foil guy on vaccines for example or being a fan of one party over another.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure where this goes, but this is the only area I can see it could fit.

I was conversing with @Truman on another thread about google, and other big names out there (like FB, and microsoft) who are part of satan's end times plans.

I'm going to quote some of that conversation and then share my experiences.

I mentioned about how that our devices are tracking and spying on us, and that they are even communicating with each other. My experience has gone past just my devices tracking my online and offline activities and sending me targeted ads and spam text messages. I have noticed that I will be just thinking on something and within seconds or minutes, I get ads, youtube video suggestions, etc related to exactly what I was thinking. I do not believe this is coincidence at all.

Have any of you noticed this or experienced this happening? If so, please share your experience.
I've definitely had crazy things happen with phones and other tech, but don't think I've ever had anything respond to my thoughts specifically. Not yet anyway.

I'm pretty overly careful with my phone and computer and TV and anything else that could possibly monitor me in any way whatsoever.

I've seen multiple events where somebody with me was speaking of something out loud and then their phone responded by bringing up info on the screen about the topic. That's almost commonplace now though.

That quote in your OP, of Truman's, should have loaded properly though. The only way I've been able to get those to load right when they do that is to delete everything between the quotation marks, in the first QUOTE command, besides the name.

Might work, might not.

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have experienced some loss but I haven’t been in any experimental programs in my life, or abducted by aliens so I can have a forever-changed worldview. I’ve had some pretty good foundations basically so I’m not a tin-foil guy on vaccines for example or being a fan of one party over another.
Gotcha.

I've had my spiritual battles, here and there, throughout my life, but since I was enlightened to my faith in the God of the Bible well over a decade ago, I've had trials and tribulations and training come over and over in waves. Not fun, and nothing to brag about, but it sure keeps things in perspective.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen multiple events where somebody with me was speaking of something out loud and then their phone responded by bringing up info on the screen about the topic. That's almost commonplace now though.
Yes, it's a given. Even your vehicle and your refrigerator can be used to track you. lol

But so far, I've not found anyone else who only has to think something and they get an ad or commercial or a spam text message related to what they just thought about. It doesn't happen every day, bit enough that I know it's not coincidence. It could be just the fact of how I was used even from childhood to develop brain-to-computer and brain-to-brain interfacing technology. But I suspect they're using what they learned with those experiments with more people by now. I know that Facebook and Microsoft has been trying to push these technologies for a few years (texting/typing via brain waves using brain-to-computer interfacing).

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it's a given. Even your vehicle and your refrigerator can be used to track you. lol

But so far, I've not found anyone else who only has to think something and they get an ad or commercial or a spam text message related to what they just thought about. It doesn't happen every day, bit enough that I know it's not coincidence. It could be just the fact of how I was used even from childhood to develop brain-to-computer and brain-to-brain interfacing technology. But I suspect they're using what they learned with those experiments with more people by now. I know that Facebook and Microsoft has been trying to push these technologies for a few years (texting/typing via brain waves using brain-to-computer interfacing).
I meant to add in my prior post that I wonder if they did anything to you more permanent that you may not have fully remembered yet, or you may not have been aware of at all at the time it happened.

Seems obvious, I know, but any injections or anything of the like that may have loaded you up with heavy metal/nano-type substances that could have helped with the brain-to-brain experiments; making your neural network more accessible to technology?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a post in reference to the title of the thread:

It's interesting to see all the dark implications that are really surfacing in a big way now about technology in light of the old-timer Christians who called Technology 'of-the-devil' from the very get-go.

Know what they called all of them?

Stupid, ignorant, tin-foil-hat-wearing-conspiracy-theorists, crazy extremist Christians, etc.

They rejected TV, radio, telephones, rock and roll music, ... some even denied the use of combustion engines for a time.

Crazy to think that if things DO go the way Elon Musk and Ray Kurzweil, and others, seem convinced they WILL, all of those crazy Christians will have been right alllll along.

8830508_orig.jpg
images
ScarJo_GITS_600_303_81_s.jpg

ETA: With all these crazy things on the horizon, living like the Amish doesn't sound half bad to ME these days.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant to add in my prior post that I wonder if they did anything to you more permanent that you may not have fully remembered yet, or you may not have been aware of at all at the time it happened.

Seems obvious, I know, but any injections or anything of the like that may have loaded you up with heavy metal/nano-type substances that could have helped with the brain-to-brain experiments; making your neural network more accessible to technology?
One evening in 2009, I was at a Celebrate Recovery meeting (which some would disagree with). Our CR meetings were more like church with a "support group." Anyway, at the close, we were standing around praying for one another when the women's group leader came over and began praying in tongues for me, touching my forehead. It lasted maybe 30 seconds and then she went on to the next person. By the next day, a small bump rose up on my forehead.
That next night was a Wednesday and I was getting ready for church, putting some cream on my face ...when a small hard object came out of that bump. It was small "rice shaped" ...it happened so fast, I couldn't think to catch it before it fell into the carpet and I never found it to get a closer look. That woman never knew what she was praying about in the Spirit ...but He knew!

But.... there's more....in the next post.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have noticed that I will be just thinking on something and within seconds or minutes, I get ads, youtube video suggestions, etc related to exactly what I was thinking. I do not believe this is coincidence at all
This is actually stuff I've gotten into and data science is an interest to me, so here is the deal.

Yes, technically they are spying on you and that is why you will find nerdy tech people, like myself, using pseudonyms on the internet.

That having the internet know what you are thinking is actually more than likely one of two things:

1. Internet use changes your brain. Literally, and that can involve certain repetitions or "cues" creating some sort of preprogrammed "reaction."

2. You've used your phone/computer/Google account for a really long time and now it is really good at predicting your behavior.

And even though @Truman said we won't talk about the demonic realm, I'm gonna do it anyway.

I was into bad things years ago, you all know, and I am pretty certain that demons can mess with technology in some pretty intense ways and I believe AI can be used to channel demonic activity or to deceive people.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV In 2008-ish ....I was processing through a lot of memories and abreactions, which when those happen, it's like experiencing the original event all over again. I don't have visual memories of what exactly happened, though....only the "body memories." (Btw, every cell in the body holds memory. That's why a person receiving an organ from someone else will often have memories of the donor or their tastes change to be more like the donor. Memory is stored in the cells of the body.)

Anyway ...this went on for days. It started with feeling like my brain was vibrating ....buzzing .....and it progresses over a couple days to be more painful. It felt like inside my skull was on fire ...like liquid heat! And there was what felt like an icy-hot "rod" that extended from the top of my head, behind one eye, down to my brain stem area. And another one that extended left to right behind my ears ....same feeling like icy-hot or liquid fire. Very painful!!

In 2013, a nurse friend noticed that behind my ears looked like I had scars from a childhood surgery of some kind. Yet, I never had tubes or a typical ear surgery or anything like that. For me, it confirms that memory ...some sort of procedure was done.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is actually stuff I've gotten into and data science is an interest to me, so here is the deal.

Yes, technically they are spying on you and that is why you will find nerdy tech people, like myself, using pseudonyms on the internet.

That having the internet know what you are thinking is actually more than likely one of two things:

1. Internet use changes your brain. Literally, and that can involve certain repetitions or "cues" creating some sort of preprogrammed "reaction."

2. You've used your phone/computer/Google account for a really long time and now it is really good at predicting your behavior.

And even though @Truman said we won't talk about the demonic realm, I'm gonna do it anyway.

I was into bad things years ago, you all know, and I am pretty certain that demons can mess with technology in some pretty intense ways and I believe AI can be used to channel demonic activity or to deceive people.

For sure, AI is involved with a lot of the tech spying and tracking. But they aren't just predicting my random thoughts. Something else is up with that.

Reactions: DuckieLady