Satan's desire to be like God - via technologies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Came across this video this morning.

Seemed very relevant to this thread.

Unbelievable.

This anime movie was released in 2007.

Check out this clip. Wow! There are no coincidences in God's world.

I wonder who put this out. Oftentimes, the cult puts information out before they carry something out. Then there is the possibility that a person on the inside was trying to speak out by creating something that looks "fiction." Another option (which I'm not sure applies with this video) is when a cult programmed pastor of a church "prophesies" things that will happen in the future so as to give them more credibility to their followers (people they handle). I've seen that happen, and in fact, my former handler-pastor foretold such things as Katrina, and something similar to this current "pandemic", as well as an invasion from China up through our southern coast and across Mexico borders. A lot of the things he and other men in that church spoke by "word of knowledge" were obtained by hacking my computer and emails.

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder who put this out. Oftentimes, the cult puts information out before they carry something out. Then there is the possibility that a person on the inside was trying to speak out by creating something that looks "fiction." Another option (which I'm not sure applies with this video) is when a cult programmed pastor of a church "prophesies" things that will happen in the future so as to give them more credibility to their followers (people they handle). I've seen that happen, and in fact, my former handler-pastor foretold such things as Katrina, and something similar to this current "pandemic", as well as an invasion from China up through our southern coast and across Mexico borders. A lot of the things he and other men in that church spoke by "word of knowledge" were obtained by hacking my computer and emails.
I think they do it for multiple reasons.

Plausible deniability being one. They can easily make the conspriracy theorists and whistleblowers look stuipid, or crazy, by saying "Oh they got the idea from that one movie or show.", etc.

Also, there seems to be a witchcraft, sorcery, aspect to it as well. Like declaring the victory/success of a plan to the masses long before it happens.

Who knows, but one thing's for sure. There is a LOT of Truth in fiction. And a lot of it is in movies and shows before it happens.

Reactions: TLHKAJ