Satan's desire to be like God - via technologies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's not even a question about satan. I do not believe he has the power to read minds. But they have come up with technologies to read brain waves and such. This is about the ways he has used technologies in effort to be "like God." He will never be God or even come remotely close ....but he sure is trying.
Whether or not the enemy can read a mind, per se, they have been around long enough to know how to reveal it. They're black, they're the antithesis of God, and are tools in God's hand. If you're good with God, who can be against you?
This is actually stuff I've gotten into and data science is an interest to me, so here is the deal.

Yes, technically they are spying on you and that is why you will find nerdy tech people, like myself, using pseudonyms on the internet.

That having the internet know what you are thinking is actually more than likely one of two things:

1. Internet use changes your brain. Literally, and that can involve certain repetitions or "cues" creating some sort of preprogrammed "reaction."

2. You've used your phone/computer/Google account for a really long time and now it is really good at predicting your behavior.

And even though @Truman said we won't talk about the demonic realm, I'm gonna do it anyway.

I was into bad things years ago, you all know, and I am pretty certain that demons can mess with technology in some pretty intense ways and I believe AI can be used to channel demonic activity or to deceive people.

It's good that you are able to talk about it. This is the appropriate place. I'll leave it with you guys. Shalom.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For sure, AI is involved with a lot of the tech spying and tracking. But they aren't just predicting my random thoughts. Something else is up with that.
One suggestion I would make is if you're worried about it, pause your history on your Google account and clear your history and turn off "personalized" ads, as well as same for turning off speech recognition on phone AND computers. Good idea to turn off Bluetooth.

Then maybe consider a VPN. But I know what you mean, it has happened to me.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like them to get connected to me so that the power of God can blast them! They don't like that...too bad.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When they used me to develop this technology, they had electrodes on my head, sitting in front of a computer screen. Programmers at another location communicated to me via their computers, and I was to "think" my reply back to them and send it via the computer connection.... this was thought-to-text basically ....so we communicated back and forth that way. There was another person who I was interfaced with, brain-to-brain. :( We were both used in this experiment.

As you know, technologies are developed decades in advance before they introduce them as "new" to the public. Angers me....!!

A lot of torture and trauma was involved in creating alters who would rather identify as a "computer" than a little girl....bc little girls get hurt, and computers don't. So in processing these memories, I found and reconnected (integrated) with alters who saw themselves as computer components (black box/command prompts containing vast amounts of data) ...another alter who was just a "brain" ...no body, no face ...and another alter who was a ragdoll ...wearing a dress, but no arms and legs, and no mouth. When I got up out of bed the next morning, I fell to the floor ....my legs felt like they were disconnected from my body. I suffered violent muscle spasms for hours that day and two of my daughters stayed by my side massaging muscles and pressure points to relieve the pain. (My middle daughter was 17 and attending a college course ...cosmetology and massage.) This was body memories and abreactions of the tortures endured by the ragdoll alter who was bound on a table with dislocated limbs being electroshocked until they obtained shattered pieces who readily identified as "computers" rather than a little girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: GEN2REV

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One suggestion I would make is if you're worried about it, pause your history on your Google account and clear your history and turn off "personalized" ads, as well as same for turning off speech recognition on phone AND computers. Good idea to turn off Bluetooth.

Then maybe consider a VPN. But I know what you mean, it has happened to me.
I did that a long time ago. lol

I'm not worried about it, honestly. They can't do more than God allows and when we are Christ's we have been given the mind of Christ. They can't tap into that, nor predict it! LOL .... I bet they don't like that much! :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether or not the enemy can read a mind, per se, they have been around long enough to know how to reveal it. They're black, they're the antithesis of God, and are tools in God's hand. If you're good with God, who can be against you?

It's good that you are able to talk about it. This is the appropriate place. I'll leave it with you guys. Shalom.
Don't confuse my bringing this into the open is a result of worry. I'm mainly just trying to bring awareness, educate people as to how they developed these "new technologies" and also to see how far reaching it is at this point.
I can see that you and some others still aren't grasping exactly what I'm talking about. That's okay.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Btw, every cell in the body holds memory. That's why a person receiving an organ from someone else will often have memories of the donor or their tastes change to be more like the donor. Memory is stored in the cells of the body.)
This is also why identical twins, triplets, etc have such a strong connection and can often feel what the other/s feel ....because they split from the same fertilized egg. The Nazi doctor, Mengele was very interested in multiples and this was a big reason for that.
For the same reason, human clones will experience this (memories of the original person they were cloned from) ...and yes, human clones do have a human soul and can be saved. Twins and triplets have separate souls ....clones are the same....as long as they're fully human.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't confuse my bringing this into the open is a result of worry. I'm mainly just trying to bring awareness, educate people as to how they developed these "new technologies" and also to see how far reaching it is at this point.
I can see that you and some others still aren't grasping exactly what I'm talking about. That's okay.
Hey, I'm glad that you're talking about it. I've thought about it and realize that I have a defense mechanism that keeps me from going there.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did that a long time ago. lol

I'm not worried about it, honestly. They can't do more than God allows and when we are Christ's we have been given the mind of Christ. They can't tap into that, nor predict it! LOL .... I bet they don't like that much! :)
I was reading your story and it made me think about this woman who "hacked" her brain to fall out of love.

I'm not really sure how this correlates or how to even write it out, but maybe I don't know, give you some idea of something.

Now I know already this isn't an "ex" issue, but I am just thinking about the neuroscience, and just feel like there is something that ties into that. Maybe for healing, Idk.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, I'm glad that you're talking about it. I've thought about it and realize that I have a defense mechanism that keeps me from going there.
Yes, I noticed .... it's okay. :) Just be wiling to ask the Lord if He has anything to reveal to you regarding this. If you're feeling resistance to "going there", it is an indication of fear that He wants to free you from. Usually ....freedom comes by "going there" with Him and opening that up to Him .....whatever it is.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading your story and it made me think about this woman who "hacked" her brain to fall out of love.

I'm not really sure how this correlates or how to even write it out, but maybe I don't know, give you some idea of something.

Now I know already this isn't an "ex" issue, but I am just thinking about the neuroscience, and just feel like there is something that ties into that. Maybe for healing, Idk.

Can you summarize a bit more? lol
What exactly is meant by that she hacked her own brain?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, I noticed .... it's okay. :) Just be wiling to ask the Lord if He has anything to reveal to you regarding this. If you're feeling resistance to "going there", it is an indication of fear that He wants to free you from. Usually ....freedom comes by "going there" with Him and opening that up to Him .....whatever it is.
He is doing it. Bit by bit. Sigh.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is doing it. Bit by bit. Sigh.
Just admitting it is a huge step! I have known for some time that this was going on and am amazed to see you put words to it. That's awesome!

Reactions: Truman

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure where this goes, but this is the only area I can see it could fit.

I was conversing with @Truman on another thread about google, and other big names out there (like FB, and microsoft) who are part of satan's end times plans.

I'm going to quote some of that conversation and then share my experiences.

[QUOTE="Truman, post: 1151187, member: 10231"]I believe that it is all a scam. I'm not saying that there is absolutely nothing to the Chinese virus. What happened to the flu? The overall picture is so large that people are just not perceiving it.
This, I believe, is all part of a co-operative effort of the deep state, the corrupt government, the secret societies, the global bankers, the tech giants such as Gates, Google, and FB, devil worshippers of all types, communists everywhere, the elites, and the dark forces of the world that are behind all of this to enslave mankind, and bring us into the one-world government that is spoke about in the book of Revelation.
The Great Tribulation is near.
World-wide, people are deceived, blinded by the god of this world. Most won't listen to me because they've been brainwashed by the main-stream media into believing that people like me are conspiracy theorists. My job is to speak the truth that I know. Then the blood of others will be on their head, not mine.
He is sovereign, and He is nobody's fool. Shalom.

I mentioned about how that our devices are tracking and spying on us, and that they are even communicating with each other. My experience has gone past just my devices tracking my online and offline activities and sending me targeted ads and spam text messages. I have noticed that I will be just thinking on something and within seconds or minutes, I get ads, youtube video suggestions, etc related to exactly what I was thinking. I do not believe this is coincidence at all.

Have any of you noticed this or experienced this happening? If so, please share your experience.

[/QUOTE]

My phone sent me an option to track possible contact with Covid-19 via Bluetooth.
I think this is so creepy and invasive. I said no.

Why do we need to track people with Covid-19?

Is it only to avoid getting it? Or is it an overreach by tech companies?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is actually stuff I've gotten into and data science is an interest to me, so here is the deal.

Yes, technically they are spying on you and that is why you will find nerdy tech people, like myself, using pseudonyms on the internet.

That having the internet know what you are thinking is actually more than likely one of two things:

1. Internet use changes your brain. Literally, and that can involve certain repetitions or "cues" creating some sort of preprogrammed "reaction."

2. You've used your phone/computer/Google account for a really long time and now it is really good at predicting your behavior.

And even though @Truman said we won't talk about the demonic realm, I'm gonna do it anyway.

I was into bad things years ago, you all know, and I am pretty certain that demons can mess with technology in some pretty intense ways and I believe AI can be used to channel demonic activity or to deceive people.

I have wondered about the concept of demonic access to anything/everything electrical, especially technology items like computers, phones, modern TVs, etc. for many years now.

I've experienced enough empirically, and read enough, that I think I'm pretty convinced this is a reality. Not exactly sure how, but I believe they have, or can have, access to us through electronics. Think about EVPs. If all spirits that we can contact are actually demons, not our deceased loved ones, that means the myriad voice communications that have been captured through all manner of audio recording devices are tapping directly into the realm of the spirit. Where very dark things live.

This really throws a whole 'nother angle into the concept of melding all of humanity with electronics, and putting them online. We would all be susceptible to demonic manipulation at any given time. And, if you look at it that way, that means we would actually be owned by the devil at that point.

Ghost in the Machine?

There are those who have explained that if our dimensions were radio stations, the realm that demons inhabit is only separated from ours by a single radio station. This explains why, and how, CERN is doing the things they are doing, and discovering the supernatural things they are discovering and seeing via super advanced technology.

If everything is vibrations, and the dimensions are separated simply by a slight change in speed of vibration, then it makes perfect sense that electricity, electromagnetism, and even radio waves (which are actually a form of electricity) would be easily accessed by the demonic.

Think about that. Computers, cell phones, WI-FI, etc.? Does it not more and more appear that we are well on our way to completing the infrastructure of the empire of the Beast? And they are currently installing that infrastructure INTO mankind?

Craziness. It's like living inside a Twilight Zone episode. And add to that the percentage of people who don't see it, won't see it, refuse to hear a single word about it.

Unreal.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I mentioned about how that our devices are tracking and spying on us, and that they are even communicating with each other. My experience has gone past just my devices tracking my online and offline activities and sending me targeted ads and spam text messages. I have noticed that I will be just thinking on something and within seconds or minutes, I get ads, youtube video suggestions, etc related to exactly what I was thinking. I do not believe this is coincidence at all.

Have any of you noticed this or experienced this happening? If so, please share your experience.

My phone sent me an option to track possible contact with Covid-19 via Bluetooth.
I think this is so creepy and invasive. I said no.

[/QUOTE]
The whole covid thing is part of a plan to move us toward "singularity" ....where those who are willing to receive the mark will all have "one mind" as the book of Revelation mentions.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you summarize a bit more? lol
What exactly is meant by that she hacked her own brain?
Yeah :)

Basically, she found the part of her brain that controls love and basically used neuroscience to learn to control those thoughts through positive reinforcement, pleasant sounds, until those memories "shrunk" overtime.

Now I don't know if this is related to the piece I am trying to figure out but the parts of the brain affected by trauma are the hippocampus, amygdala, and the prefrontal cortex.

I don't know about the hippocampus and exercises, but there are exercises with balancing hand coordination to balance the prefrontal cortex.

And the amygdala, responsible also for decision making, is easy to exercise by just concentrating on something (like any object in the room) and just focusing quietly. Helps with stress.

Reactions: GEN2REV and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think about that. Computers, cell phones, WI-FI, etc.? Does it not more and more appear that we are well on our way to completing the infrastructure of the empire of the Beast? And they are currently installing that infrastructure INTO mankind?

Craziness. It's like living inside a Twilight Zone episode. And add to that the percentage of people who don't see it, won't see it, refuse to hear a single word about it.

Unreal.
Satan is after all, the prince of the power of the air. It's wild, crazy, and evil .....but we don't need to fear it. Only be aware (not ignorant) of his devices.... right? :)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have wondered about the concept of demonic access to anything/everything electrical, especially technology items like computers, phones, modern TVs, etc. for many years now.

I've experienced enough empirically, and read enough, that I think I'm pretty convinced this is a reality. Not exactly sure how, but I believe they have, or can have, access to us through electronics. Think about EVPs. If all spirits that we can contact are actually demons, not our deceased loved ones, that means the myriad voice communications that have been captured through all manner of audio recording devices are tapping directly into the realm of the spirit. Where very dark things live.

This really throws a whole 'nother angle into the concept of melding all of humanity with electronics, and putting them online. We would all be susceptible to demonic manipulation at any given time. And, if you look at it that way, that means we would actually be owned by the devil at that point.

Ghost in the Machine?

There are those who have explained that if our dimensions were radio stations, the realm that demons inhabit is only separated from ours by a single radio station. This explains why, and how, CERN is doing the things they are doing, and discovering the supernatural things they are discovering and seeing via super advanced technology.

If everything is vibrations, and the dimensions are separated simply by a slight change in speed of vibration, then it makes perfect sense that electricity, electromagnetism, and even radio waves (which are actually a form of electricity) would be easily accessed by the demonic.

Unreal.
Agree... They're creating AI from Facebook so you can talk to the deceased, which IMO, is high tech mediumship.

I'm gonna leave this here so nobody thinks I'm making this up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa.../chat-bots-reincarnation-dead/?outputType=amp

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's just another angle for them to pressure people to get, and stay, vaxed.

They claim that "somebody you know" tested positive and the implication is that now you have the civic duty to go and get vaxed.

I got a text telling me exactly that and realized that absolutely nobody I had been around had tested positive and I had been around nobody who ever had Covid either. Total sham. I knew some, but hadn't been anywhere near them during any time frame of consequence.

It's all desperate lies and manipulation. Why would they be so desperate to get everybody vaxed for a 99% survivable virus?

ETA: a virus that has never been isolated in a single lab in the entire world ... EVER.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Wynona