Satan's Strategy proves Christianity to be true: My thoughts on Tozer devotional.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From Today's A.W. Tozer Devotional:

"Satan's long, unrelenting warfare against the church has never been successful, and this has been at least partly due to his own unwisdom. In his fury he has shed the blood of millions of the saints, but always the blood of the martyr has become the seed of the church. "But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew," first spoken of Israel, accurately describes conditions among the Christians down the centuries. Had Satan been the shrewd strategist he is said to be, he would long ago have stopped trying to exterminate Christianity by direct attack; yet he is still trying in many parts of the earth, and in so doing he is creating public sympathy for the very persons he is seeking to destroy. This reveals not wisdom but a large amount of blind malice instead."

Today, this devotional gave me a simple proof for all the unsaved of the veracity of The Christian faith. All one has to do is look around the world at all the forces out there that seek to suppress the church, to mock it, to destroy it and silence the church. Go to a city street and sit with a street preacher and you will quickly see the demonic manifest in opposition to the Gospel message.... Satan's strategy against the church proves the veracity of our faith. The saints will stand in those final days, and Satan will make war on the saints and overcome them, but as those oaks of righteousness stand in the face of Satan's wrath, the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached to all the world.

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees (Oaks (ESV)) of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. ( Isaiah 61:3)

Several years ago after reading the above Passage the LORD showed me in a dream the meaning of this passage. He showed me the Oaks were planted by the LORD all over the world.... He showed me tanks of the adversary coming against the church (The Bride) and those oaks stood hindering the tanks. One oak was easy to remove but soon, another stood up, and another till the tanks faced a forest and could not move.

Saints, the time is fast approaching for this You all know who you are, as the LORD has been preparing all of you for this. Take heed, for the time of your testimony is soon here, and remember, not a hair of your head will Perish as you join the Army of the LORD.

May God give those who Testify the Oil of Joy instead of mourning. God bless.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Link for those who wish to read ahead in the book they are quoting: The Warfare of the Spirit.