Schindler's List

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sure.

Then when your own government disarmed your citizenry,and now prosecutes certain types of speech,you should be able to see the similarities between what became Nazi Germany and the precursors appearing now in England .

You don't have to. Just pay attention to your own country's political warning signs.

Hitler was also Catholic.

No idea where you'd get that impression.
Why do you think your posts are appropriate for this thread?
No there is no rule about Stating that a post has been reported, but there is a rule about discussing the results of a report.
Threads do digress, which we accept, but it’s always best to get back on track eventually as we do take action if it goes too far xxx
Thanks Rita.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well,to be fair to history, Christ Killers,is apt.
Not really...
I killed Christ...it was me and my sins that did it. It doesn't matter that they were used like cannon fodder to do the task...it was my sins that caused Jesus to die....for me...in my place.
It was me who shouted "Crucify Him" and "Free Barrabas"....I spit and sneered....I gambled for the used clothes. I whipped him and beat him and made sport of him in the middle of the night. I draped an expensive robe on him when he looked so beaten and stuck a crown of thorns on him just to make him look ridiculous and paraded him around to dignitaries.

The Jews were the dummies with a ring through their nose doing the dumb things so that I could receive forgiveness and mercy. They had a veil over their face to be blinded and ears that couldn't hear....I wasn't.

YMMV

Blame the Jews as if I was innocent?
Not in a million years.

Sure the Jews can be annoying when in a group...that's why they have their own country. And in the area it's the richest and wealthiest nation. They did it themselves with a LOT of hard work as they farmed sand and made an oasis in the middle of a barren land. (It's very desolate)

Now a bunch of rabble rowsers who have been extremely destructive to EVERY nation in the Middle East settled into Gaza and other places in around Israel....they have been extremely active with propaganda since the early 70's with Yasser Arafat grabbing the camera's attention at every opportunity just to say how horrible the Jews are.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really...
I killed Christ...it was me and my sins that did it. It doesn't matter that they were used like cannon fodder to do the task...it was my sins that caused Jesus to die....for me...in my place.
It was me who shouted "Crucify Him" and "Free Barrabas"....I spit and sneered....I gambled for the used clothes. I whipped him and beat him and made sport of him in the middle of the night. I draped an expensive robe on him when he looked so beaten and stuck a crown of thorns on him just to make him look ridiculous and paraded him around to dignitaries.

The Jews were the dummies with a ring through their nose doing the dumb things so that I could receive forgiveness and mercy. They had a veil over their face to be blinded and ears that couldn't hear....I wasn't.

YMMV

Blame the Jews as if I was innocent?
Not in a million years.

Sure the Jews can be annoying when in a group...that's why they have their own country. And in the area it's the richest and wealthiest nation. They did it themselves with a LOT of hard work as they farmed sand and made an oasis in the middle of a barren land. (It's very desolate)

Now a bunch of rabble rowsers who have been extremely destructive to EVERY nation in the Middle East settled into Gaza and other places in around Israel....they have been extremely active with propaganda since the early 70's with Yasser Arafat grabbing the camera's attention at every opportunity just to say how horrible the Jews are.
Well, we're all entitled to our opinion.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could delete them yourself.
I won't. You see it is the principle of the entire discussion regarding the man in the OP.

He rose to the occasion,fought against the Nazis,and all that they stood against as opponents of a free society.

There's that old saying, the Spanish Inquisition didn't happen over night.

Nor did the Nazis and Hitlers Demonic Final Solution.

You hail Schindler, yet don't know why he acted. And was later declared a beacon in that dark time,and a hero.

I'll give you a hint. What you claim has nothing to do with a thread discussing the hero, Oskar Schindler, and your reactions to it, are precisely why the world needed Oskar to save the Jews from the Final Solution.
Our American government flagging anyone who buys a Bible,or a rifle,under the auspices of the false accusation of a GOP plot of Sedition.
Violating our first and second amendment protections using a lie as cause.

No,you're not American. However your government is out taking your liberties as a people as well.

It is illegal in England to deny the Holocaust. It is illegal to own firearms. There's more of course but I'm not an English citizen.

England 2021

Germany 1935
Nuremberg race laws imposed
On September 15, 1935, German Jews are stripped of their citizenship, reducing them to mere “subjects” of the state.

Did that 2021 bill pass into law?

If you want my prior post deleted,ask the Moderators to do so. And then tell them why.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I won't. You see it is the principle of the entire discussion regarding the man in the OP.
I have looked around for a new AKJV Bible, It sets the standard for anyone to study Words of Jesus are in Red as well.

Why do they work so as to get rid of the Authorized King James Version Bible.

Regarding the new laws, that one can not deny the Holocaust. publicly !
But can one work to fine out if everything is totally true in regards to Hitlers Nazi regards the Jews ? or is it just only an indoctrination that we must all follow along with, just as it is with Hitler how he died can not be questioned nowadays as well, so why did we have the right to once question any such issue in such regards from the 1940's to say 2020 ? so as not to offend the Jews who went through such ? :rolleyes: o_O nowadays who is left of them days to offend ?

I liked Simon Visenthal and what he was on about, but what i seen of his other younger people who took over from him i did not respect them much at all, because they came across as only totally full of hatred and totally stupid fools and dolts, as they are an eye for an eye type of dregs, that is typical of one who has no Grace at all in fact. They want to get their own back on the rest of the world in fact ! for They are Devils in fact ! Anti-Christ !

But Simon was like the old Jews that i knew who were in the Nazi Camps, Worthy people who had no hatred within them, because they had seen totally full on that hatred is a truly a monster !

Not to mention i seen another Movie of late about Jews, Some bastard Easten Jew who came to Australia and became a Nazi hunter ! Killing people here after the War ! How sick ! The War is over ! and such a eye for an eye moron is loose here running around on the loose ! This is the very problem with the Middle East with Islam and the Jews, for it's a perpetual Warfare of total morons in fact, who know nothing at all in regards Christ Jesus, So they are totally Lost because they have no Grace in fact !

I am sure that most Germans did not want a War at all but they all had to fight regardless ! So after the War did then go about killing Jews ? i do not think so, did they go about killing other Europeans ? No ! they were sick of War period !

So this show looked to me as promoting or looking up to some moron Jew, as if he had a right to kill others ? outside of War time ! that's sick !
This Jew was not in a Military during the War ! so he was not under the rules of War !
So he was the worst type of Terrorist in fact ! and the Nazis came across the handy work of such total morons and because of such as them, that upped the anti of the nasty-ness of the Nazis in fact ! in trying to root them out ! This lead to many other poor people getting shot because of people like that in fact.

In occupied Country's we had total morons who would hide and fire on the Nazis ! now this may sound heroic ? but no it was totally moronic in fact, because when such happened, then the people were all fired on directly, they cut down anyone regardless in fact !
so the mug who fired on the Nazis fires and runs and gets away with it but how many of his country men coped it from his stupid actions ! not to mention after that comes the killing of X amount of people who are lined up and shot, because of that !

I had a stupid Danish mate who claimed, that is what he would do to Nazis if it was him back in the days ? i pointed out the facts of such pathetic lack of regard, what if he was shot for just being in the area or someone he loved killed from such a lack of regard ?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The United Nations has designated January 27, the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau, as International Holocaust Remembrance Day—a time to remember the six million Jewish victims of the Holocaust and the millions of other victims of Nazi persecution. In 2024, the commemoration coincides with a surge in antisemitism worldwide.

I watched Schindler's list last night. I hadn't seen it before so decided to watch it on the International Holocaust Remembrance Day, 27th January. It was harrowing and moving and a brilliant film but it made me wonder how can people hate Jews knowing what they suffered in those camps at the hands of the Germans. Why do people still hate Jews? Why is anti Semitism still a thing? Here in the UK the hate for Jewish people is on the increase and I for one just don't understand it.
I would say that here in Australia the rise of hatred regarding Jews is because we have to many Islamic people that have been allowed into Australia in fact !
You will never meet one who is Islamic that does not hate the Jews in fact.

I would never mention the word Anti-Semitic because that word is pathetic indoctrination of the Devil for sure ! as Islam is like 100 % Semitic people in fact ! so such is a stupid word in fact ! just pathetic !

In the History of the UK going back 2000 years the UK never liked the Jews in fact ! and then in the 1930's nothing had changed, the people of the UK hated the Jews more than the Germans did in fact !

It's only from about 1990 in Australia that the Media started making threats against anyone saying such things, the first time i heard an attack on a Australian full on, was some footballer who said, beware the Jew who comes bearing gifts. just off the cuff he said such, in good intention? that was the custom norms ! but this football kid was threatened with hatred regarding the Jews and threatened never to work again in football ! The reported went mental about such ranting and raving like a spastic !
The Intent is into regards anyone in fact who comes bearing gifts, not just Jews. Not to mention one should be on guard for such things, because they have other intentions ! Maybe the footballer was talking about a deal that was set up for him being iffy ?

I have a Jewish sir name and was never bagged for such here in QLD Sydney and Melbourne are much more racist people tho because they have more small towns that the Left Governments created, so that they would not fit in !
So we ended up with groups that think that Australia is just a dumping ground for the world and that such people can live by their stupid backward Laws of their own Country that they came from ?

So this is why we had Islamic people chanting of late outside of the Sydney Opera House. Gas the Jews ! The stupid morons should be kicked out of Australia for saying such things like that ! Then the MSM claimed they were not chanting that ? BS for they were clearly saying just that in fact ! Them people like that have to clearly get kicked out of Australia !