Rella needs some splainin to. Insurrection.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have all heard, adnauseum, about January 6 2021 where it has been alleged that Donald John Trump engaged in an insurrection to stop Joe Biden from becoming president.... based on what many.... ( me included) ... believe were faulty voting in many states.

Now.... DJT is awaiting his day in court on the charges he was behind this insurrection that he was not even in attendance to.

Jack Smith is intending on "getting him " with this charge and of course if proven guilty DJT will not be able to be on the ballot in November. At least that is the plan.

PLEASE someone explain to me why it is that all of those who have been arrested for being at and in the capitol that day were charged with crimes but not a single one was charged with insurrection.

I mean... if Biden sends men off to war and war crimes come about because of it... dont the troops get charged with war crimes as well as Biden??????????????????????????????????????????????

EXPLAINER: Jan. 6 has been called an insurrection, so why has no one been charged with that crime?​

Jan. 6 has been called an insurrection, so why has no one been charged with that crime?

And to this day no one has been... yet they always say DJT is guilty.

Was the word peacefully a code word for charge????????????

I do not understand..... help

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

EXPLAINER: Jan. 6 has been called an insurrection, so why has no one been charged with that crime?​

[
Its because the entire issue is "invented" and then pursued by the Media who are controlled by the Democrat party.

This is the same that the USA saw during Trumps 4 yrs as President.

The Dems and the Media, accused Him of being a RUSSIAN SPY or "controlled by Putin" for his entire presidency.
They accused Him for 3.5 yrs, until it was discovered that Hillary Clinton and the DMC and the DEM Party, made the whole thing up.

So, all this that the American Media is forcing down the Throat of the American People, regarding "Trump did this, Trump did that".
None of it will be proven, but all of it, is designed to try to try to Block Him from becoming President a 2nd Term.

Its not working, but it sure is a LOUD SITUATION on the TV SETS and on the INTERNET and on all the Social Media Platform.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PLEASE someone explain to me why it is that all of those who have been arrested for being at and in the capitol that day were charged with crimes but not a single one was charged with insurrection.
Charges are based on evidence and likelihood of conviction.

Reactions: O'Darby

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have all heard, adnauseum, about January 6 2021 where it has been alleged that Donald John Trump engaged in an insurrection to stop Joe Biden from becoming president.... based on what many.... ( me included) ... believe were faulty voting in many states.

Now.... DJT is awaiting his day in court on the charges he was behind this insurrection that he was not even in attendance to.

Jack Smith is intending on "getting him " with this charge and of course if proven guilty DJT will not be able to be on the ballot in November. At least that is the plan.

I mean... if Biden sends men off to war and war crimes come about because of it... dont the troops get charged with war crimes as well as Biden??????????????????????????????????????????????

Jan. 6 has been called an insurrection, so why has no one been charged with that crime?

And to this day no one has been... yet they always say DJT is guilty.

Was the word peacefully a code word for charge????????????

I do not understand..... help
On Jan. 6, Trump held a rally on the Ellipse grounds which is just south of the White House where he whipped his supporters into a frenzy to go up to Capital Hill and stop the transfer of power. You can find the whole thing online.

He said "When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules." Basically what he did was tell them that the "weak" Republicans who wouldn't go along with his efforts to stop the transfer of power needed encouragement to do the right thing; and if they didn't they were at liberty to use "different rules." He told them to "fight like hell" and "if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore." He told them he'd be going with them; but like the coward he is he didn't go.

So what was Trump doing? Was he simply urging his followers to go up to Capital Hill and protest. Clearly not. He wanted them to stop the transfer of power by any means necessary.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imo, those people in the building were either FBI agents and ANTIFA, disguised as Trump supporters. I remember a reporter Eye witnessed busloads of these people were sent there specifically for the Dems planned insurrection. (That report was smeared and rendered false).So they are their people. The ones who were not, suffered jail time.
The Dems playback tactics are always the same with attacking the opponent with lawsuits. They do that with anyone who gets in their way. And since the FBI an DOJ are corrupt, REPUBLICANS LOSE.
I remember numerous charges against Sarah Palin that cost lots of money and kept her busy. None of the charges stuck, but what a hassle and time getting out from underneath all of them. Made her not want to run again - they won. What an amazing woman though.
If you get in their way, they will storm your residence- like at a Trumps's Mar-a- Lago. They got nothing really.
They can storm my home because I voted for Trump or someone reported seeing me wearing a MAGA hat. They will try to get me on something and after tearing my home apart see something. "What's this?" They find an old copy of a movie my Mom sent me 20 years ago. "Oops, looky here ... we got em guys, looks like 7 years in prison for copyright infringement for you Ron". "But I did 't buy or sell this!" "Doesn't matter, it is a victimless crime. You say your Mom gave you thIs and where is she now?" "Sorry to disappointment you, but she passed away. It was given to her by someone else, a Democrat I think." "Well, lucky him, you are going away though."

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for your comments.

What evidence?

Texts? Emails? Not from a given speech thatr I listened to and not to a friend I know who was there on the mall that day... but came home and felt no compunction to wander down the road.

What evidence?

Mike Pence saying that DT asked him to stop things? I just heard last night where Pence actually was conflicted because evidently he thought things were wrong in the states....

So what evidence.

Why did the Shaman get a guided tour to the Senate doors by the capitol police?

There is something so wrong here.

You say "
Well... they had no evidence of insurrection that they felt would stick. So no charges to date.

But Jack Smith seems to have some magic beans that will grow that evidence before the trial.

Yet all blue politicians cite that word insurrection and again with out proof.

Reactions: Phil .

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On Jan. 6, Trump held a rally on the Ellipse grounds which is just south of the White House where he whipped his supporters into a frenzy to go up to Capital Hill and stop the transfer of power. You can find the whole thing online.

He said "When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules." Basically what he did was tell them that the "weak" Republicans who wouldn't go along with his efforts to stop the transfer of power needed encouragement to do the right thing; and if they didn't they were at liberty to use "different rules." He told them to "fight like hell" and "if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore." He told them he'd be going with them; but like the coward he is he didn't go.

So what was Trump doing? Was he simply urging his followers to go up to Capital Hill and protest. Clearly not. He wanted them to stop the transfer of power by any means necessary.
So to peacefully walk was code?

I know a woman who went because she had worked for the GOP and was asked to go to simply show support that she agreed the outcome was wrong.

She did not go to the Capitol as she had gone by bus and did not want to miss her ride home.

I agre with Ronald as Ihad heard those things also.

I also know that DT offered and wanted to send Natl Guard to the Capitol and he was blocked.

I am not going to re-argue that.. there is enough fact on that.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its because the entire issue is "invented" and then pursued by the Media who are controlled by the Democrat party.

This is the same that the USA saw during Trumps 4 yrs as President.

The Dems and the Media, accused Him of being a RUSSIAN SPY or "controlled by Putin" for his entire presidency.
They accused Him for 3.5 yrs, until it was discovered that Hillary Clinton and the DMC and the DEM Party, made the whole thing up.

So, all this that the American Media is forcing down the Throat of the American People, regarding "Trump did this, Trump did that".
None of it will be proven, but all of it, is designed to try to try to Block Him from becoming President a 2nd Term.

Its not working, but it sure is a LOUD SITUATION on the TV SETS and on the INTERNET and on all the Social Media Platform.
Thank you Behold. tipping_hat_smiley.gif

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What evidence?
Evidence is not objective, it’s subjective. It’d be whatever evidence a prosecutor has, admits to having, lies about having, lies about not having, etc. Entirely subjective, regardless of apparently collective agreeance as to any thing at all being “objective”.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
with out proof.
Yes, but not do to lack, shortage, etc, only because proof is a subjective belief.

The pursuit of truth in an objective reality is all inner & outer conflict.
All suffering, all war.

Last edited:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LIVE COVERAGE | CONCLUDED

Jan 6. Hearing Witnesses Say Trump Did Too Little to Stop Riot: Live Updates​

Full coverage of the House panel's eighth hearing this year investigating the attack on the U.S. Capitol.​

Last Updated:
July 25, 2022 at 10:43 AM EDT
Live Coverage Feed
July 21, 2022 at 8:24 PM

Trump's Tweet About Pence Seen as Critical Moment During Riot​

By
Andrew Restuccia
and
Siobhan Hughes
Matthew Pottinger, former deputy national security adviser, testified that President Trump's 2:24 p.m. tweet on Jan. 6, 2021 prompted him to resign.

Matthew Pottinger, former deputy national security adviser, testified that President Trump's 2:24 p.m. tweet on Jan. 6, 2021 prompted him to resign. (Al Drago/Bloomberg News)
White House officials described a tweet from then-President Donald Trump as a breaking point that prompted some to decide to resign.
Mr. Trump tweeted at 2:24 p.m., after the riot was under way: “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done.”

Trump knew what would happen--the crowd was stirred up and he didn't try to stop it. Don't think for a moment he didn't know what was going on--he sure did. Poor Pence if that crowd would've gotten a hold of him, Trump could've told them to stop, but he did'nt--not til later.
I am still amazed that there are folk here who stick up for him.

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Federal law, 18 USC sec. 2823, makes inciting insurrection a crime, but federal law does not define insurrection.

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.​
Hence, a prosecutor would have to establish that the events of January 6th were, in fact, an "insurrection" as understood in the common law (meaning the case law). The case law indicates insurrection is "a violent uprising or organized resistance against the government or its regulations." Convincing a criminal jury beyond a reasonable doubt that the events of January 6th rose to that level of seriousness would be an uphill battle. They strike many of us more like a Monty Python skit gone awry.

Prosecutors are interested in low-hanging fruit - i.e., what they are damn sure they can prove. The decision as to what charges to bring - i.e., what can we actually prove with the evidence we have?- is a critically important one. When the Select Committee referred Trump to the DOJ, insurrection was one of the charges in its report. When the DOJ got the case, however, insurrection was not included in the indictment, surely for the reasons I suggest.

Ditto for the cases of the other individuals - why dive into the "insurrection" quagmire when we can easily charge them with more clearly defined and easier-to-prove crimes?

This was kind of the absurdity of the state courts attempting to remove Trump from the ballot on the basis of being an insurrectionist when there had been no charge, no conviction, and even the common law understanding of insurrection would be difficult to apply to the events of January 6.

Reactions: MrNoir

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It really seemed like those intruders were actually invited to passively walk through the Capital. It was like an open house tour.
If the Dems steal the election again, then they will likely see a really insurrection.
Those fanatic lovers of our ( once Great America), ex-military, bunker making, doomsday preppers will come out of the wood work and say enough is enough.
Make no mistake, I am not one of them, but the country is about to bust with what is going on and a rebellion/ revolution would not be unexpected.
This attack on Trump, (some ninety indictments) may not work for them. Can they rely of voter fraud and those Dominion machine push a button and switch-a-roo de votes?
Maybe not?
Maybe Barack Obama's movie, "Leave the World Behind", (about hackers, havking onto thenlower grid and. Anking systems) is not so far fetched as OBAMA HIMSELF WARNED US THAT THIS COULD HAPPEN. Maybe turning off the power and blaming it on hackers is what we have in store for us? What could we do if the power grid went out, just for a few weeks or months?
We certainly couldn't vote for Trump. Chaos, ti say the least. Then you'd be wishing you built one of those bunkers with a years supply of food. Most or us did not. So what now? No money, no food, your mortgage is in default and foreclosure. The New World Order, led by the Antichrist himself magically solves the problem, but it's too late, the damage is done, you've lost everything. The Antichrist comes to the rescue, forgives all debts, if you take his mark, relinquish all your property, as he implements a new socialized world, a Utopian model that will solve world hunger, peace ... equality for all. People willingly get in line, hungry, tired willing to surrender and to receive the mark - otherwise you cannot buy or sell and you'll certainly starve and get ushered off into one of those re-education camps (death camps).
I think they hired John Lennon long ago to write a song about their Utopian model or maybe were at least inspired by it:

"Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Livin' for today

Ah
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace
You
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You
But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one"

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Federal law, 18 USC sec. 2823, makes inciting insurrection a crime, but federal law does not define insurrection.

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.​
Hence, a prosecutor would have to establish that the events of January 6th were, in fact, an "insurrection" as understood in the common law (meaning the case law). The case law indicates insurrection is "a violent uprising or organized resistance against the government or its regulations." Convincing a criminal jury beyond a reasonable doubt that the events of January 6th rose to that level of seriousness would be an uphill battle. They strike many of us more like a Monty Python skit gone awry.

Prosecutors are interested in low-hanging fruit - i.e., what they are damn sure they can prove. The decision as to what charges to bring - i.e., what can we actually prove with the evidence we have?- is a critically important one. When the Select Committee referred Trump to the DOJ, insurrection was one of the charges in its report. When the DOJ got the case, however, insurrection was not included in the indictment, surely for the reasons I suggest.

Ditto for the cases of the other individuals - why dive into the "insurrection" quagmire when we can easily charge them with more clearly defined and easier-to-prove crimes?

This was kind of the absurdity of the state courts attempting to remove Trump from the ballot on the basis of being an insurrectionist when there had been no charge, no conviction, and even the common law understanding of insurrection would be difficult to apply to the events of January 6.
OK... But "When the Select Committee referred Trump to the DOJ, insurrection was one of the charges in its report. When the DOJ got the case, however, insurrection was not included in the indictment, surely for the reasons I suggest."

THE DAMAGE WAS DONE. Done badly enough for the states who wanted to remove Trump from their ballots used the "I" word in their reasons to do such.

And the "I" word comes into convos here from time to time.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really seemed like those intruders were actually invited to passively walk through the Capital. It was like an open house tour.
If the Dems steal the election again, then they will likely see a really insurrection.
Those fanatic lovers of our ( once Great America), ex-military, bunker making, doomsday preppers will come out of the wood work and say enough is enough.
Make no mistake, I am not one of them, but the country is about to bust with what is going on and a rebellion/ revolution would not be unexpected.
This attack on Trump, (some ninety indictments) may not work for them. Can they rely of voter fraud and those Dominion machine push a button and switch-a-roo de votes?
Maybe not?
Maybe Barack Obama's movie, "Leave the World Behind", (about hackers, havking onto thenlower grid and. Anking systems) is not so far fetched as OBAMA HIMSELF WARNED US THAT THIS COULD HAPPEN. Maybe turning off the power and blaming it on hackers is what we have in store for us? What could we do if the power grid went out, just for a few weeks or months?
We certainly couldn't vote for Trump. Chaos, ti say the least. Then you'd be wishing you built one of those bunkers with a years supply of food. Most or us did not. So what now? No money, no food, your mortgage is in default and foreclosure. The New World Order, led by the Antichrist himself magically solves the problem, but it's too late, the damage is done, you've lost everything. The Antichrist comes to the rescue, forgives all debts, if you take his mark, relinquish all your property, as he implements a new socialized world, a Utopian model that will solve world hunger, peace ... equality for all. People willingly get in line, hungry, tired willing to surrender and to receive the mark - otherwise you cannot buy or sell and you'll certainly starve and get ushered off into one of those re-education camps (death camps).
I think they hired John Lennon long ago to write a song about their Utopian model or maybe were at least inspired by it:

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Livin' for today

Ah
It isn't hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace
You
But I'm not the only one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You
But I'm not the only one
WOW

And the sad thing is I believe you could be right. Probably are.

Maranatha, Amen

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK... But "When the Select Committee referred Trump to the DOJ, insurrection was one of the charges in its report. When the DOJ got the case, however, insurrection was not included in the indictment, surely for the reasons I suggest."

THE DAMAGE WAS DONE. Done badly enough for the states who wanted to remove Trump from their ballots used the "I" word in their reasons to do such.

And the "I" word comes into convos here from time to time.
You asked a specific question. I quoted and answered that question.

The Select Committee was dealing only with Trump, not the other January 6th participants. The charge of insurrection may well have been grandstanding on the part of the Select Committee, or it may simply have been a lack of understanding of how difficult an insurrection charge would be to prove.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You asked a specific question. I quoted and answered that question.

The Select Committee was dealing only with Trump, not the other January 6th participants. The charge of insurrection may well have been grandstanding on the part of the Select Committee, or it may simply have been a lack of understanding of how difficult an insurrection charge would be to prove.
Thank you....

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe not?

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Livin' for today

Ah
It isn't hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace
You
But I'm not the only one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You
But I'm not the only one
I'm not worried about any of it. Let the world go down in flames, I don't care. This isn't my home.

Reactions: O'Darby