Scripture is not the last word.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're servants of satan <fify> again. Hmmm. All because we correct your heresy. Have you mopped and vacuumed yet?
The fact that you call it heresy doesn't make it heresy. And you have corrected nothing.

If you were going to correct me, you would have to come up with scriptural truth that refutes my position; and you have not done that.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It amounts to the following:

Gal 4:29, But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Act 24:14, But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that you call it heresy doesn't make it heresy. And you have corrected nothing.

If you were going to correct me, you would have to come up with scriptural truth that refutes my position; and you have not done that.
Oh, I've done it many times son. So have several others. Romans 5, such a glorious chapter, and one which you disrespect, despise and misuse is but only one passage you've been corrected on. But you don't receive correction from the word.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It amounts to the following:

Gal 4:29, But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
Act 24:14, But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
Look, you found two verses, one with heresy and one with persecuted in it! And they were both written about you! How amazing!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His trip to heaven must've been a trip to heathen. Or maybe leaven?

I mean, close spelling.

Isn't it funny, they blindfolded him? Ya know, they didn't want him taking a peek or anything, he might write a book or something!

When the word isn't
We correct his heresies and his nose gets out of joint.
Something makes me think ,that he is a she, not that it matters much.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That wasn't gossip, that was commenting to a post.
It was speaking an untruth (see Revelation 21:8).

My profile says clearly that I am a male.

And it does matter; for if I were a female I would only be qualified to teach other females.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You(sic) religion is psychology; not Christianity.
Yeah riiiiight. Bruh, you will not accept clear biblical rebuking. We don't do this with a mean spirit, but in concerns of your off-the-wall beliefs. But you are like the mule who bows its head and keeps plowing in the wrong direction.

Reactions: tzcho2

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But keep on being in attack mode; it is what the three of you do best.

Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me
Oh, these boys won't let me be
Lord have mercy on me
Woe, woe is me

Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me
Lord have mercy on me
Woe, woe is me

Poor, poor, poor me
Poor, poor pitiful me

Poor, poor, poor me
Poor, poor pitiful me

Poor, poor, poor me
Poor, poor pitiful me

Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me
Lord have mercy on me
Woe, woe is me

Reactions: tzcho2

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was speaking an untruth (see Revelation 21:8).
My profile says clearly that I am a male.
And it does matter; for if I were a female I would only be qualified to teach other females.
I didn't lie. It was merely a guess, my statement was honest - "something makes me think ,that he is a she, not that it matters much. "
No offence but it was your over reactivity that made me think you were perhaps a female.
Do you think of yourself as a teacher? or that you are teaching on this forum, rather then just discussing?

Reactions: SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't lie. It was merely a guess, my statement was honest - "something makes me think ,that he is a she, not that it matters much. "
No offence but it was your over reactivity that made me think you were perhaps a female.
Do you think of yourself as a teacher? or that you are teaching on this forum, rather then just discussing?

Well, he clearly wants to go above and beyond the authority of scripture and use extra-biblical revelation, thusly, negating sola scriptura. Ellen G. White stated she had over 2,000 dreams and visions and the SDA came into being. Ppl believed three children who said they saw a spirit traipsing in Portugal and Our Lady of Fatima is now yearly celebrated. Joseph Smith said an angel named Moroni gave him the book of Mormon, and Mormonism is with us now. That's why I categorically deny these dreams and/or visions as being valid. They're just not biblical.