Scripture is not the last word.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Y'all consider me to be a heretic so I doubt you will be willing to learn from me; so I have nothing further to say to you.

Consider this thread to be unwatched by me from this point forward.

This time, I really do wipe off the dust of my feet against you, for the reason I stated above.

Perhaps someone like me will bring you the truth at some point in the future; but if you will not receive my words, how will you receive theirs?

I think, sadly, that Genesis 6:3 may indeed already apply.

It doesn't mean that I or the Lord love you any less. It just means that you are unable to receive the truth coming from me or anyone else at this time in your lives.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Y'all consider me to be a heretic so I doubt you will be willing to learn from me; so I have nothing further to say to you.

Also, if you'd quit calling us Satan worshippers too. You cry and bemoan being persecuted, yet you attack us, not our beliefs, but us. We don't attack you, but your beliefs.

Reactions: tzcho2

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, if you'd quit calling us Satan worshippers too. You cry and bemoan being persecuted, yet you attack us, not our beliefs, but us. We don't attack you, but your beliefs.
That is a lie. I have never called any one of you a satan worshipper.

Now you are just trying to instigate me to stay engaged with you.

Bye now, it is evident to everyone that you are liars.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am a liar?

How about this right here?

"The three of you are all three of you servants of satan and don't even realize it. I am going to pray for you that the Holy Spirit convicts you and shows you the error of your ways. Otherwise the Holy Spirit might have given up on you a long time ago.

You are such the liar you can't even keep your lies straight. Then you called us false prophets, which is another way of calling us satan worshippers. Get your facts straight bruh, before you commit another lie to try and cover up the last one.

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to have a good memory."

--Judge Judith Sheindlin

Reactions: tzcho2

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did I ever call you false prophets? I think verily that it is the other way around. You have called me a heretic and deceived. When that kind of treatment is returned to you (for I do recall quoting scripture that exposes you as wolves in sheep's clothing), you get all in a huff.

Pitiful.

Also, to say that you are unwittingly serving satan is not the same thing as saying that you are worshiping him.

Did I say at any time that you sing his praises? That you bow before him and praise his name?

Those who worship satan in this world, I would think are far and few between.

Those who serve him, on the other hand, are many.

2Ti 2:24, And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
2Ti 2:25, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
2Ti 2:26, And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In post 565 you quoted Psalm 109:1-5, insinuating we are the wicked speaking against you.
Posted Psalm 109:1-5 in post 538.
In post 182 you said we were wolves in sheep's clothing.
In post 164, you said you weren't handing peals to @Laish for him to turn and rend you to pieces.
In post 150 you said you were praying for the Holy Spirit to convict @Preacher4Truth and that the Lord would receive him as a son.
Post 207 you said you were tired of "Christians"(referring to us) responding to other Christians with insults and abrasive statements.

You have called us lost on numerous occasions. The lost, whether they like to believe it or not, are satan worshippers. So, by calling us lost, you are calling us satan worshippers.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did I ever call you false prophets? I think verily that it is the other way around. You have called me a heretic and deceived. When that kind of treatment is returned to you (for I do recall quoting scripture that exposes you as wolves in sheep's clothing), you get all in a huff.

Pitiful.

Also, to say that you are unwittingly serving satan is not the same thing as saying that you are worshiping him.

Did I say at any time that you sing his praises? That you bow before him and praise his name?

Those who worship satan in this world, I would think are far and few between.

Those who serve him, on the other hand, are many.

2Ti 2:24, And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
2Ti 2:25, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
2Ti 2:26, And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

You quoted Matthew 7:15-16 as if we were false prophets.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that what I said there was that as a fruit inspector, that was my conclusion.

And by calling us lost, you called us wolves in sheep's clothing. Which in turn, makes us satan worshippers. Don't back out now, you made the claim, own it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post 207 you said you were tired of "Christians"(referring to us) responding to other Christians with insults and abrasive statements.
Actually I was not referring to anyone in particular there, but rather to a behaviour that I saw pervading in many people. But if the shoe fits, of course you ought to wear it.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith, I think its best for the both of us to put each other on permanent ignore. I've had you there for a while, but every so often I do read your post. I hope to stop doing that now.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You quoted Matthew 7:15-16 as if we were false prophets.

I didn't call you false prophets. I let the scriptures be your judge. See John 12:47-48. Matthew 7:15-16 only applies to you if it truly applies. And you know in your heart whether it does or doesn't.

And by calling us lost, you called us wolves in sheep's clothing. Which in turn, makes us satan worshippers.

My answer to this has already been made:

Now, do you know something about being a wolf-in-sheep's clothing, that you must needs be a worshiper of satan in order to be one?

I think that someone can be a wolf-in-sheep's clothing and not necessarily worship satan.

But if you are a satan worshipper and know that you are also a wolf-in-sheep's clothing, then I suppose that your experience tells you that these are one and the same.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't keep anyone on Ignore anymore.

Because most people who are worthy of Ignore cannot be trusted to not say things that are abrasive against me while I am not looking.

I know that I have waxed ugly in the last few posts; but it is only because of what I feel have been incessant attacks on my character accompanied by a denial of perpetration.

Everyone has their breaking point.

So know that the three of you have succeeded in causing me to sin, if that was your aim.

Thankfully, I plead the blood of Jesus and am forgiven.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lost, whether they like to believe it or not, are satan worshippers. So, by calling us lost, you are calling us satan worshippers.
Then I am calling you a satan worshiper based on your definition of terms.

I hold that people are held captive by satan who do not necessarily worship him.

Before I came to faith in Christ, I do not recall ever worshiping satan; but I was certainly held captive by him at his will.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
posts #615 was written because I failed to see post #614.

But I guess the Lord works all things to the good of those who love Him. I said my piece and I think it is good that I have done so.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In post 565 you quoted Psalm 109:1-5, insinuating we are the wicked speaking against you.
I think you ought to read that passage and then take a good look in the mirror. It may not have been you in particular that I was speaking of; but I know that I quoted that Psalm because it was what I was experiencing at that moment.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith
What happened to that post that you posted that said if you were to convert to Calvinism, you'd be twice the child of hell as we are? Don't deny it, I saw it before you deleted it. It may not be word-for-word, but that's the gist of what you meant.