Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would love to see this supposed 10,000 verses!

No but the word being called God- makes Him God. when John under the Inspiration of the Holy spirit calls Jesus equal to God- that makes Him God! When He is called Jehovah in Isaiah 42, that makes Him Jehovah.

When God in the OT is addresses with the plural nouns Adonai (lords) and Elohims (gods) that lets us know.

The shma when properly translated says this- "Hear O Israel, the Jehovah your Gods, is ONE Jehovah" It is not a mistake that God inspired "ehad" instead of "yachid" for one!

Jesus is inferior ot His Father in position in the godhead, but equal to the Father in nature in that they share the exact same "Godness".

still no answer on matt 24:31 his angels???

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
still no answer on matt 24:31 his angels???

Matthew 24:31
King James Version

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

what is the question?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:31
King James Version

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

what is the question?

Only God has angels

so Jesus is God yes?

Next

Lk 1:43 mother of God therefore Jesus must be God yes?

now stop listening to men and obey scripture

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Singular pronoun does not refer to 3. God is referred to over 10,000 times in the Bible using singular pronouns. For, instance, the 1C says not to have any gods before me. Only one indoctrinated with trinitarianism could suppose this refers to a 3-being person.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only God has angels

so Jesus is God yes?

Next

Lk 1:43 mother of God therefore Jesus must be God yes?

now stop listening to men and obey scripture

Mary is not the mother of god but teh mother of the humanity of Jesus. god the Father added teh divine part.

Learn basic biology! both father and Mother give genetic material to the newly conceived child. God gave Jesus His divinity (though He always was God) and Mary gave him his humanity. simply biology!

Scripture never calls Mary the Mother of God!

this whole doctrine is fraught with heretical problems.

God the Father is Father of Jesus. If Mary is His Mother then this means the following:

1. The RCC calls Mary Queen of Heaven- as god the Father is King of Heaven that puts Mary above Jesus.
2. As HIs eternal mother then He would have to submit to her authority.
3. MAry as Queen of Heaven would occupy the right hand of the Father as was the custom withh all kings!

Sorry but the made up doctrines surrounding Mary don't cut the biblical muster.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Singular pronoun does not refer to 3. God is referred to over 10,000 times in the Bible using singular pronouns. For, instance, the 1C says not to have any gods before me. Only one indoctrinated with trinitarianism could suppose this refers to a 3-being person.

Yes. so did you think that only one fo the triune godhead was speaking. and because they share the same nature and have perfect unity, just like when Jesus was on earth, when one speaks, they speak for all three.

But how about God speaking at the making of man:

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image,

We agree man was made in the image of God (body , soul and spirit- which corresponds to the triune god) So THEY said.

but I notice you keep ignoring that jesus is called God, is called Jehovah, is called the first and last, shares the glory of the Father when the Father said He would never share His glory with anyone.

singular pronouns do not destroy the triunity of God!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They DON’T have the same nature! God is Spirit and not a man and unchanging. Jesus is a man who died.

body is not nature or essence. Was Jesus a man in heaven before He was placed in the womb? what was His nature then?????

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is not the mother of god but teh mother of the humanity of Jesus. god the Father added teh divine part.

Learn basic biology! both father and Mother give genetic material to the newly conceived child. God gave Jesus His divinity (though He always was God) and Mary gave him his humanity. simply biology!

Mary is the mother of the person of Jesus and he is God so she must me mother of God

Scripture never calls Mary the Mother of God!

really try lK 1:43

this whole doctrine is fraught with heretical problems.

God the Father is Father of Jesus. If Mary is His Mother then this means the following:

1. The RCC calls Mary Queen of Heaven- as god the Father is King of Heaven that puts Mary above Jesus.
2. As HIs eternal mother then He would have to submit to her authority.
3. MAry as Queen of Heaven would occupy the right hand of the Father as was the custom withh all kings!

Sorry but the made up doctrines surrounding Mary don't cut the biblical muster.

no not so she is only the mother of Jesus not divinity
And Jesus is king in the line of david and the mother of the king is queen and the prime minister of the king holds the keys of the kingdom administers the kingdom with authority under the king Isa 22 matt 16:18

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what was Jesus in heaven prior ot His incarnation? Pick up your behind and answer the question.

Evidence that we all pre-exist before birth on Earth. See, trinitarians speculate beyond the explicit teachings of Scripture. In logic, you invoke the fallacy of False Alternative. Despite the Bible saying over 10,000 times that the Father alone is God, you come up with this pre-existence theory that can only mean he MUST be God.

The same with Jesus being before Abraham. Another fallacy of False Alternative. Jesus was not the only prophet to perform miracles, not the only one to walk on water, not the only one to bring people back from the dead, not the only one to be worshipped, not the only one to be called lord, not the only one to speak the Word of God. And, Jesus was not the only Jew to say there is only one true God, who is the Father.

Inductive reasoning. This dog has 4 legs. All dogs have 4 legs. This man was in heaven prior to incarnation. All men were in heaven prior to incarnation.

Pick up your behind and answer the question.

???

Are you answering my questions? Like why would Jesus say he was going to his God in John 20:17 if he was God? (NOTE: "I am going to Wrangler after posting this reply" means that "I" am not Wrangler in the sentence.) Can you admit that given that every Epistle separated God, the Father, from Jesus; meaning they recognized them as 2 different beings?
Logic
Definition
Language Usage

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Waiting?

Matt. 4:7
Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

John 1:3
ALL things were made by HIM (Jesus); and without him was not ANY thing made that was made. Acts 4 says God is creator

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 10:30
“I and the Father are one."

John 15:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 5: 21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, (by God) Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Only God have the commandments only God can change them!

Matthew 8:26
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Only God has this power!

Matt 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Only God!

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Only God can be this!

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Only God!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 24:31 his angels
Jn 1:51 his angels
Jn 6:38 came down from heaven

keep ignoring and remain in the Arian heresy and sect apart from Christ

or repent and believe the truth Jn 1:16-17

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no not so she is only the mother of Jesus not divinity
And Jesus is king in the line of david and the mother of the king is queen and the prime minister of the king holds the keys of the kingdom administers the kingdom with authority under the king Isa 22 matt 16:18

That is what I said! She is the mother of his humanity not His divinity so she is not the mother of God.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what I said! She is the mother of his humanity not His divinity so she is not the mother of God.

but he is God
She is his mother
So she is mother of God
A Mother is mother of the person

scripture says mother of God Lk 1:43

what the things plural referred to in Lk 1:49?

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald Nolette says:
John 17:22
King James Version

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Jesus and the Father are one- and Jesus prayer is the disciples may be one just like Jesus and the Father are one!
Sorry, verse 21 says that the we can all be one with God and Jesus.
John 17:20-22
King James Version

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Actually, this scripture starts to undo Trinitarian Doctrine. How can we be in the Trinity with God and Jesus? The Trinity would no longer be 3 persons, it would be billions of persons, being one with God and Jesus, as God and Jesus are one.

So what other way could we be one with God and Jesus? By having the same mind and will and actions. Billions of Christians separate and distinct acting together as one. Which defines the Trinity, God and Jesus and the Holy Ghost separate and distinct, but acting together as one.

When Jesus prays, he says, "my Father who is in heaven...". Why would Jesus say this if they were 3 in one. Jesus would have prayed, "my Father who is in me, or who is with me here on earth....". Jesus separate and distinct person on earth. Father, separate and distinct person in heaven.
Which now makes sense since we know they are one in mind, will, and action, but not 3 in one.

So you believe that Jehovah is a child of the most high as well? He is called elohim as well!
I believe that Elohim is the name for God the Father, not Jesus. 2 of Jesus's names in the OT are Yahweh Elohim, and Jehovah.
Look at Genesis 1 for God (English translation for the Hebrew name of Elohim), and see Genesis 2 for "the Lord God" (English translation for the Hebrew name Yahweh Elohim). 2 separate and distinct Persons in Genesis 1 and 2, God the Father and Jesus his Son).

This has been a debate since early Christianity, and when we meet Jesus, it will only take about 10 seconds to know the whole truth. So just continue to know that God exists and his Son Jesus Christ saved the world from sin and death. That is the crucial testimony. Thanks for the discussion.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No but the word being called God- makes Him God. when John under the Inspiration of the Holy spirit calls Jesus equal to God- that makes Him God! When He is called Jehovah in Isaiah 42, that makes Him Jehovah.

When God in the OT is addresses with the plural nouns Adonai (lords) and Elohims (gods) that lets us know.

The shma when properly translated says this- "Hear O Israel, the Jehovah your Gods, is ONE Jehovah" It is not a mistake that God inspired "ehad" instead of "yachid" for one!

Jesus is inferior ot His Father in position in the godhead, but equal to the Father in nature in that they share the exact same "Godness".

So X = God the Father, Y = Jesus
In the beginning there is X. Y also was in the beginning with X. Y is also = to X. But it does not mean that Y is X. It only means that Y is = to X. X stands alone, and Y stands alone, separate and distinct, but X and Y are equal to each other. If Y is called God, X has to be another God.

But how can that be, doesn't the OT say that there is one LORD? Yes. X gave Y all power and authority to create the earth and to manage it. Y is the only God we have to do with on this earth. X stays in heaven to manage the rest of the universe, and rarely appears on earth, and only to confirm that Jesus is His Son, and that He is pleased with His Son Jesus (as at Jesus's baptism). That's why when Y on earth prays to X, he lets us know where X is, in heaven. IOW they are not 3 in 1.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but he is God
She is his mother
So she is mother of God
A Mother is mother of the person

scripture says mother of God Lk 1:43

what the things plural referred to in Lk 1:49?

No she is not- HIs divinity was from eternity, so she had no role in the "genetics" of His divinity. He was already god before He entered the womb to take on human form.

Don't have a clue what the great things were. Anyone who thinks they do is only kidding themselves other than salvation, grace and mercy.