Seals Trumps and Vials(order)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to know what I'm saying, read the Daniel 8:24 verse involving my response to @marks.

Are you just looking for something to pick apart, instead of edify in Christ?
Have you not read that it is God that wills and does His good pleasure in us?
I don't understand how you can not see Whom is being proclaimed?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper and do [his pleasure]; and he shall destroy the mighty ones and the holy people.

Thank you for the supporting scripture.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you saying antichrist destroys the born of God,
He says to them I'd have gathered you under my wings, but now your house has been made desolate to you
In my opinion the holy people God is referring to is Israel pre Calvary or Maybe I should say pre desolation

No, the idea of "holy people" in God's Word involve those in His Grace. The Daniel 12 Scripture also told you about the holy people representing the devout among Daniel's fellows...

Dan 12:7-10
7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
KJV

You were also told about the false one in Daniel 11 in relation to the Daniel 9:27 verse that ends the sacrifices and places the "abomination of desolation" Jesus warned about.

So did Jesus warn about Himself placing that "abomination of desolation"? No, of course not, and that is what you would be saying if you believed that false one of Dan.8 represents Jesus, which is truly a doctrine of devils. He was pointing to the false one that is to come at the end. How do we know this? Simple.

Antiochus IV in 170 B.C. did not fulfill the "abomination of desolation" simply because Jesus warned about that event AFTER Antiochus had been dead for abou 200 years! The Romans under Titus in 70 A.D. did not place the "abomination of desolation" inside a temple in Jerusalem either, because the temple burned down before they could seize it. That leaves that "abomination of desolation" of the placing of an idol inside a temple in Jerusalem to a future event that to this day, has never happened. Simple.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This would be when Jesus lifted His head and said it is finished.
and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be truly bizarre, if not impossible. So here is how it is laid out CHRONOLOGICALLY.

Seals: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
7th seal has seven trumpets: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
7th trumpet has seven vials: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

That order is actually bizarre, because the 6th Seal has the wicked seeking to hide from Jesus Whom they see, and The Father on His throne. That doesn't happen until the day of Jesus' 2nd coming when all eyes will see Him coming in the clouds, even those who pierced Him (Rev.1). This means that 6th Seal event has... to also be the 7th Trumpet event and the 7th Vial event, which both show Jesus' 2nd coming to fight at Armageddon and reign over all kingdoms.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antiochus IV in 170 B.C. did not fulfill the "abomination of desolation" simply because Jesus warned about that event AFTER Antiochus had been dead for abou 200 years! The Romans under Titus in 70 A.D. did not place the "abomination of desolation" inside a temple in Jerusalem either, because the temple burned down before they could seize it. That leaves that "abomination of desolation" of the placing of an idol inside a temple in Jerusalem to a future event that to this day, has never happened. Simple.

Have you not read, that you are the temple of God?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This would be when Jesus lifted His head and said it is finished.

Nah, you have left God's Word as written and are pushing your own ideas. God's Word has much to say about the devil's working after Jesus died on the cross...

1 Peter 5:8
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
KJV

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That order is actually bizarre, because the 6th Seal has the wicked seeking to hide from Jesus Whom they see, and The Father on His throne.
The 6th seal events do take place after the 7th seal judgments and just before the Second Coming, but there must be some reason why it is given before the 7th seal judgments. However, that does not invalidate the rest of the chronological order.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, you have left God's Word as written and are pushing your own ideas. God's Word has much to say about the devil's working after Jesus died on the cross...

1 Peter 5:8
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
KJV
What do you believe Jesus was referring to as finished?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you not read, that you are the temple of God?

There you go with men's doctrines again. The idea that the 'spiritual' temple can be corrupted is a lie from the children of darkness. If it could be, then it would mean our Lord Jesus Himself could be corrupted.

Eph 2:20-22
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
KJV

That is what you are suggesting can be corrupted by the Antichrist, which of course is a false idea.

The "temple of God" in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 that the coming 'man of sin' will sit in and proclaim himself as God is about a literal rebuilt stone temple in Jerusalem for the end. It is the same "temple of God" described in Revelation 11:1-2 for the end on the 6th Trumpet when God's two witnesses appear in Jerusalem to prophesy against the beast for 1260 days.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 6th seal events do take place after the 7th seal judgments and just before the Second Coming, but there must be some reason why it is given before the 7th seal judgments. However, that does not invalidate the rest of the chronological order.

Nah... the 6th Seal when the wicked see Jesus and The Father on His Throne IS... the 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial time. No mistaking that at all.

This shows that the 3 sets are more in parallel with each other, and not like one set has to happen, and then the next set, and then the next set.

The Rev.6 Seals follow the order Jesus gave for the 7 Signs of the end He gave in His Olivet discourse. I've said this many times, but men's doctrines have so many blinded that they won't even study Christ's Olivet discourse and Rev.6 together.

The last 3 trumpets especially... give us the most important part of the end of this world. This is why each one of the last 3 trumpets have a Woe attached to them. Jesus comes on the final 7th trumpet - 3rd woe period. And that is the "last trump" Paul spoke of in 1 Cor.15, which parallels the events of Christ's coming in 1 Thess.4.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trumpet when God's two witnesses appear in Jerusalem to prophesy against the beast for 1260 days.
And this is exactly what John and Jesus did. Satan makes no covenant with anyone.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trumpet when God's two witnesses appear in Jerusalem to prophesy against the beast for 1260 days.
And this is exactly what John and Jesus did. Satan makes no covenant with anyone.

Uh, what?

That prophesying by God's two witnesses hasn't even happened yet. You are just making things up like a TROLL.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh, what?

That prophesying by God's two witnesses hasn't even happened yet. You are just making things up like a TROLL.
You don't think John and Jesus bore witness of the Father, hmmmmmm,,,,, maybe this is the problem?