Secret Places To Hide From His Wrath

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I just caught part of the program....Secret Passages of the Cold War. It, as well as the many other programs about underground passages being shown lately, are about not only normal folks building and stocking bomb shelters in their backyards but about governments, including...England, America, Russia, building vast underground bunkers. Of course the bunkers are for the government, for the elite...not regular run-of-the-mill people like me. :D It may have begun in the cold war but it continues today.

Conspiracy theorist name the Denver airport as one...and even in the visible...open to the public part, it is a very, very weird place.

Anyway, it reminded me of Scripture and to those of you without an invitation to join them...don't fear for we are the apple of His eye, hidden under the shadow of His wings. [Psalm 17:8] We are His :wub:

Revelation 6:12 (666) And I beheld when He had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the (full) moon became as blood;

This speaks of Satan's hour of temptation, his great tribulation. The sun is symbolic of the Light...Christ. The moon is darkness...Satan. He is the moon that "became as blood," for his spirit enters flesh men as he did Judas. At the sixth trump the earth shakes...the earth being mankind for we are made of dust. To those that fall for his deception, the Sun, the Savior is hidden from their blinded eyes by the fake Christ, the full moon.​

6:13-14 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

These stars of heaven are God's children...those that are misled. They fall into apostasy which causes them to no longer spiritually dwell in heaven but now they are of the earth....carnal and they won't even realize what has happened. They are taken by deception, cast down before they are fully ripe. Entry to heaven, in this age, is no longer available to them, the book is closed, the scroll is rolled together.

Revelation 15:7-8 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, Who liveth for ever and ever. And the Temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from His power; and no man was able to enter into the Temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.​

6:15-17 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens, and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

The elite....the rulers, the wealthy and those that serve them "hid themselves," from what they believe to be the wrath, from what they believe is....Armageddon.

Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.​

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not worried about God’s wrath; He is not anger with me.
Ditto.

But, I never worry about anything ever. Don't even use the word. So I retract
my ditto just because of that word. I am not concerned about my future in any way
what-so-ever - since understanding what Jesus instructed - well, also Peter and
Isaiah and many of the Psalms. I cast my cares, God is my refuge, I do not worry,
I have no fear...you know. I actually practice this --you know, relying completely
on God with absolute unshakable trust.

Drives my friends nuts - an added plus.

:)

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

gumby

May 29, 2009
I dont think anyone on earth can hide from the father and his impending judgment, Isaiah 29:15.