September 22nd, 2017 End of the World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
They didn't know Jesus except in prophecy in the days and pages of the Old Testament.
i'm not sure that that is much of a differentiator tbh; you don't know Jesus except from the pages of the NT, you are also waiting for Jesus, etc. Some people believed in Rapture even in Ezekiel's time, most likely that is what E's "soft landings" and "pillows" and "fly like birds" passage is about, etc. If Jesus is Lord, then He was Lord in the OT too, even if pre-incarnate, so I'm not sure how bringing Jesus into this changes things? Do you think it does?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Then Peter spoke a proved that the Last Days had already begun.
hmm, i think Jesus said it before that, but this perspective of yours still insists upon "these last days" being a certain age in the earth, rather than a certain period of your life. This might be your "last day" on earth, see. You are in "these last days," like every other adult that has ever gone before you.

This same perspective might be applied to "thousand year reign" also; unless you can imagine the announcement being made, "ok, tomorrow the thousand year reign ends, everyone..." i mean pls

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"At least we are bracing for the potential of a time of trouble."

then you are not following Christ, Who commands us to not be worrying about tomorrow. With all due respect.

Reactions: Job

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
that although astrology ( the way people use it day to day ) is not the way for people to go, there is enough proof, that God wrote a story in the stars.
there are Scriptural astrologists, who do not make prognostications, yet recognize what you say,
BIBLE DOCTRINE NEWS, Divine Viewpoint of Current Events
is one. He has some great insights, even if i disagree with him on some points. He is waiting for Jesus, too. The One Who is always with us? Ya, Him. (Anyway, don't miss "Hands." Or "Marriage.")

ps, he is hard to follow at first, because he does not use the world's terms for the planets, and does not even hardly provide a legend for conversion to his lexicon, so it takes a while to figure out which planet he means, etc.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If

If you tell them you won't obey they behead or crucify you and leave you in the center of town as a warning to others.
ha, what do you think we do to those who will not use the $ lol? That is what Iraq was about, and Libya, and surely others. Gold Dinars? 'Member? I mean you don't really think we went into Iraq after Saddam, or Libya after Qaddafi because we were worried about the people, do you

of course that is what IS does; they are our satellite

ps, i guess maybe most ppl are still ignorant of Gold Dinars, so just highlight/search and see. They surely killed JFK for the same reason, "United States Notes." JFK got beheaded too, huh

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, and all who dwell on earth will worship it,

"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark,
This is a scary thread. Doesn't it make you feel like you're in a rush to figure it out before the deadline hits? Like we're in a rush but we are running out of time.
yes, be worried; be veryvery worried; about tomorrow. And i guess be in a hurry, too, because that is always when we make the best decisions lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
However the news have not yet begun to do stories on people being beheaded for their testimony of Christ. Doesn't it say somewhere in Rev. that this will occur? ( as in en masse, not just a few individuals )
you might be looking for a news article or something that the headline reads "people beheaded for their testimony of Christ" ok, and this is not going to happen. See that those who manifest Christ have been getting "beheaded" literally or figuratively since Moses ok.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
This is where we part ways. As I said, you have no understanding of the scriptures. You say there is no bible, yet you trust Google to provide you with the truth.

If you had even the slightest connection with God, you could pick up a bible and gain some understanding from it. But you'd rather have others do your talking for you.

You say the end is on the 22nd. For your sake you better hope not.

c
not agreeing necessarily, but now maybe we can see why "those who say 'come quickly, Lord' might need some rebuke.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
This is where we part ways. As I said, you have no understanding of the scriptures. You say there is no bible, yet you trust Google to provide you with the truth.

If you had even the slightest connection with God, you could pick up a bible and gain some understanding from it. But you'd rather have others do your talking for you.

You say the end is on the 22nd. For your sake you better hope not.

c
The end is the end of Satan's rule as ruler of this age and the beginning of Isaiah's glad tidings or Good News or Gospel. .gospel of what? The Kingdom on Earth, thy Kingdom come, the meek inherit the Earth. There is NO bad news in it. That's one of the deceiver of the whole world's deceptions.

Again, search any verse in Google withh cc at the end....ah, I'll do one. ..only one Bible?:

Which Bible is yours?

Bible > John > Chapter 1 > Verse 1
John 1:1
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

New Living Translation
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

New American Standard Bible

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible

International Standard Version
In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

NET Bible
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God.

New Heart English Bible

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

New American Standard 1977

Jubilee Bible 2000
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and the Word was God.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Darby Bible Translation
In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

Young's Literal Translation
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;

Study Bible
The Beginning
1In the beginning was the Word, and theWord was with God, and the Word wasGod. 2He was with God in the beginning.…

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
The end is the end of Satan's rule as ruler of this age and the beginning of Isaiah's glad tidings or Good News or Gospel. .gospel of what? The Kingdom on Earth, thy Kingdom come, the meek inherit the Earth. There is NO bad news in it. That's one of the deceiver of the whole world's deceptions.

Again, search any verse in Google withh cc at the end....ah, I'll do one. ..only one Bible?:

Which Bible is yours?

Bible > John > Chapter 1 > Verse 1
John 1:1
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

New American Standard Bible

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible

International Standard Version
In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

NET Bible
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God.

New Heart English Bible

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation

New American Standard 1977

Jubilee Bible 2000
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and the Word was God.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Darby Bible Translation
In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

Young's Literal Translation
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;

Study Bible
The Beginning
1In the beginning was the Word, and theWord was with God, and the Word wasGod. 2He was with God in the beginning.…
well, when you prognosticate, you put yourself in that place though. I'd be interested to hear more of this "Psalm 22 v 23" thing though.

Everyone knows the 23 Psalm, it's mostly about blessings for me.

But right before that is Jesus Christ's crucifixion and how he actually felt during it. You can read Psalm 22 and recognize what he said on the cross, the Roman soldiers casting lots for his cloak, divide his garments, pierce his hands and feet, etc.

These prophecies HAPPENED.

Thus I believe that the remaining prophecies WILL happen.

Psalm 22 King James Version (KJV)
22 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

8 He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

19 But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

23 Ye that fear the Lord, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.

24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.

26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

28 For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations.

29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

He hath done this.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
a scientist could tell you about when that will happen :)
He cannot. And I know scientists. One at MIT. The could never begin to understand scripture, they only know what they studied.

Based on all of the many scriptures about the Sun, Moon and stars it is likely that smoke filling the air over a region of the Middle East will cause the Sun to appear dark and the Moon to appear red. This happened when Iraq ignited the Kuwaiti oil fields. People used flashlights at noon.

There was an event of massive fires this year but little was reported over here about it. I don't know if that was the sign or not, so I am now watching Jerusalem to see what happens.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Reactions: Job

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
"in their hand"="everything they do"
"in their forehead"="everything they think"
imo

In IS territory people were getting rid of their competitors and enemies just by saying that person spoke against the Caliph and that person was killed.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
i'm not sure that that is much of a differentiator tbh; you don't know Jesus except from the pages of the NT, you are also waiting for Jesus, etc. Some people believed in Rapture even in Ezekiel's time, most likely that is what E's "soft landings" and "pillows" and "fly like birds" passage is about, etc. If Jesus is Lord, then He was Lord in the OT too, even if pre-incarnate, so I'm not sure how bringing Jesus into this changes things? Do you think it does?
If not Jesus Christ who are they waiting for to come quickly?