September 22nd, 2017 End of the World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
If
y

you cannot buy or sell without "allegiance" to the dollar, either; at least unless you have embraced cryptocurrency or something

i'm curious--are you a patriot? patriotic?
If you tell them you won't obey they behead or crucify you and leave you in the center of town as a warning to others.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Who is the Beast and what was his Mark?

And please don't post any ISIS stuff. The Mark of the Beast is a worldwide event. I want to see what Mark looks like. If every prophecy has been fulfilled, you should have no problem posting an image of that Mark.

n
Which verse says a worldwide event?
People are insisting that Ancient Hebrew and Greek obey them.
All I can say is consult an expert as you would with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, etc. There are countless examples that go against your position in scripture. Scripture explains itself and that's the only way to understand it.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I use the Psalm 22 method of understanding prophecy while the world uses Psalm 23.

Everyone knows Psalm 23. It's about me, me, me, for me, gimme.

Psalm 22 teaches us how Jesus Christ being our innocent and sinless Creator felt as he suffered in agony in our place for our sins.

What is written in Psalm 22 actually happened.

What is written in prophecy will actually happen.
What prophecy do you believe has not happened yet, and why?

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which verse says a worldwide event?

"And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, and all who dwell on earth will worship it,

"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark,
This is a scary thread. Doesn't it make you feel like you're in a rush to figure it out before the deadline hits? Like we're in a rush but we are running out of time.

Reactions: Helen and Job

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nothing new in all the earth. Theres no more beheadings today than at any other time. The british kicked the heads off of aborigial children for fun.
What about the killing fields of cambodia same as isis nothing new on all the earth. Chinas wars. Japans wars beheadings.
However the news have not yet begun to do stories on people being beheaded for their testimony of Christ. Doesn't it say somewhere in Rev. that this will occur? ( as in en masse, not just a few individuals )

Reactions: Dave Watchman

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However the news have not yet begun to do stories on people being beheaded for their testimony of Christ. Doesn't it say somewhere in Rev. that this will occur? ( as in en masse, not just a few individuals )

I agree with you. More has to join the souls beneath the alter before God avenges all of their blood. The numbers of the future group will probably be comparable or more to the first group all throughout the Foxe Book days.

I don't know what's going to happen, but God's People will end up winning when it's all over. Some people are out there polishing their car without a clue. At least we are bracing for the potential of a time of trouble.

What I see happens after September. After Jupiter leaves the body of Virgo it joins in a conjunction with Venus. That's the thing which I am finding more interesting. It marks out a peculiar number of days from mid November, all the way until the last minutes of New Years Eve.

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Helen and pia

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
What prophecy do you believe has not happened yet, and why?
I understand the preterist position, etc, but I go by my own Psalm 22 form of interpretation. For example, centuries before it happened Isaiah saw the Crucifixion and said he was beaten so badly he no longer looked like a human being. And the prophecy was fulfilled with an actual crucifixion. From this POV of scripture interpreting itself and a literal fulfillment the prophecies left to be fulfilled are many. The Battle of Atmageddon, birds eating the vanquished, the dead saints being raised, Jesus ruling from Jerusalem with all of the saints from the OT, the blind seeing, the deaf hearing, weapons beaten into farm equipment, God giving us a single pure language, and a machine to thresh down mountains, the lion lieing down with the Lamb, etc.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
There's 3 or 4 verses in chapter 13 of Revelation. Go learn something.

Seriously? Countless examples?

Post just one.

m
The

All and All

Matthew 3:5
Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
Then went out to him Jerusalem,.... The uncommon appearance of this person, the oddness of his dress, the austerity of his life, together with the awfulness and importance of his doctrine, and the novelty of the ordinance of baptism he administered, and the Jews having had no prophet for some hundreds of years, and imagining he might be the Messiah, quickly drew large numbers of people to him.
Some copies read "all Jerusalem": that is, the inhabitants of that city, a very large number of them; and "all Judea", a great number of people from all parts of that country. "All" is here put for "many".

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Revelation 20.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
There's 3 or 4 verses in chapter 13 of Revelation. Go learn something.

Seriously? Countless examples?

Post just one.

m

Revelation 13

This is the Beast's kingdom.

Unlike another prophecy the crowns are on the horns, these are the ten kings that give their power to the Beast for the last hour.

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

This goes back to the same kingdoms repeated in Daniel. Babylon, Persia, Alexander's Greece or the four empires carved from his vast kingdom and Rome.

It's about Satan giving his power to the Beast, the Anti-Christ.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

I think this refers to the Caliph when he was wounded in an allied air strike and almost killed.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Scores of nations fought IS but they continued for years.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The Caliph blasphemed the Christian God.

He was given 42 prophetic months to rule and then his rule will end.

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

He said there is only one true God, Allah and no other.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

He had countless Christians beheaded, crucified, drowned.
He has fighters from all nations.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Only evil people are not in the book, the call went out and they came from all over the globe. They murder, rape and enslave.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The Caliph was so wounded he could not travel. The council chose a Viceroy who would have his full authority to travel to the front lines and carry out the Caliph's orders.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

IS has lots of stolen howitzers that can hit targets miles away, maybe that fulfills the next verse.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

1 Thessalonians 4 says the Beast will sit in a temple and claim to be God. The Caliph sat in the Great Mosque in Mousl and claimed to be God's representative on Earth.
And the recording of his IMAGE is the only one we have of him, it is of him that day sitting and the Mosque and saying he was the supreme religious and military leader of all Muslims. Of course Christians are nothing, which is why he kept an American woman as his personal sex slave.

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

I believe the IS Flag with the words of Mohammed fit here.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

He has way too many names and titles I didn't bother with 666 or 616 in either Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Last edited:

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13

This is the Beast's kingdom.
Unlike another prophecy the crowns are on the horns, these are the ten kings that give their power to the Beast for the last hour.

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

This goes back to the same kingdoms repeated in Daniel. Babylon, Persia, Alexander's Greece or the four empires carved from his vast kingdom and Rome.

It's about Satan giving his power to the Beast, the Anti-Christ.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

I think this refers to the Caliph when he was wounded in an allied air strike and almost killed.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Scores of nations fought IS but they continued for years.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The Caliph blasphemed the Christian God.
He was given 42 prophetic months to rule and then his rule will end.

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

He said there is only one true God, Allah and no other.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

He had countless Christians beheaded, crucified, drowned.
He has fighters from all nations.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Only evil people are not in the book, the call went out and they came from all over the globe. The murder, rape and enslave.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The Caliph was so wounded he could not travel. The council chose a Viceroy who would have his full authority to travel to the front lines and carry out the Caliph's orders.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

IS has lots of stolen howitzers that can hit targets miles away, maybe that fulfills the next verse.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

1 Thessalonians 4 says the Beast will sit in a temple and claim to be God. The Caliph sat in the Great Mosque in Mousl and claimed to be God's representative on Earth.
And the recording of his IMAGE is the only one we have of him, it is of him that day sitting and the Mosque and saying he was the supreme religious and military leader of all Muslims. Of course Christians are nothing, which is why he kept an American woman as his personal sex slave.

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

I believe the IS Fla with the words of Mohammed fit here.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

He has way too many names and titles I didn't bother with 666 or 616 in either Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

What site did you get this from?

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
The only respected source is the Word of God.

Which word of God?

None of the original autographs exist.

We have copies of copies.

The three oldest Bibles do not agree.

We know there were original sources, but we don't have them.

Many terms are obscure and meanings lost.

You're talking about Ancient Hebrew and Greek and the greatest scholars in history disagree on countless interpretations and forms of translation.

Like it or not, the truth is there in 'no Bible', there are Bibles with people saying MY Bible says...

When You Search Any Verse Do it Like This IN GOOGLE :

John 1:1 cc

Just click on the top result.

You'll see what I mean.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
What site did you get this from?

The info about IS?

Everywhere.

I've been gathering it since 2014.

When I read news stories like this one Revelation 20:4 made me think this is it...

Four young Christians were brutally beheaded by ISIS in Iraq for refusing to convert to Islam, according to a British reverend forced to flee the country.

Canon Andrew White, known as the Vicar of Baghdad, told the horrifying story how of the youths, all under 15, were murdered for standing up to the jihadists.

The vicar of the city’s St George's Church, the only Anglican church in the whole of Iraq, has had to leave the country for Israel amid constant threats on his life by Islamic State.

In a harrowing interview with the Orthodox Christian Network, he said ISIS had killed ‘huge numbers’ of believers in Jesus.

‘Islamic State turned up and said to the children, “you say the words that you will follow Mohammad”’, he said, his voice cracking with emotion.

‘The children, all under 15, four of them, said “no, we love Yesua; we have always loved Yesua; we have always followed Yesua; Yesua has always been with us”.

‘They [ISIS] said, “Say the words.” They [the children] said, “No, we can't”.

‘They chopped all their heads off. How do you respond to that? You just cry.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which word of God?

None of the original autographs exist.

We have copies of copies.

The three oldest Bibles do not agree.

We know there were original sources, but we don't have them.

Many terms are obscure and meanings lost.

You're talking about Ancient Hebrew and Greek and the greatest scholars in history disagree on countless interpretations and forms of translation.

Like it or not, the truth is there in 'no Bible', there are Bibles with people saying MY Bible says...

When You Search Any Verse Do it Like This IN GOOGLE :

John 1:1 cc

Just click on the top result.

You'll see what I mean.

This is where we part ways. As I said, you have no understanding of the scriptures. You say there is no bible, yet you trust Google to provide you with the truth.

If you had even the slightest connection with God, you could pick up a bible and gain some understanding from it. But you'd rather have others do your talking for you.

You say the end is on the 22nd. For your sake you better hope not.

c

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree with you. More has to join the souls beneath the alter before God avenges all of their blood. The numbers of the future group will probably be comparable or more to the first group all throughout the Foxe Book days.

I don't know what's going to happen, but God's People will end up winning when it's all over. Some people are out there polishing their car without a clue. At least we are bracing for the potential of a time of trouble.

What I see happens after September. After Jupiter leaves the body of Virgo it joins in a conjunction with Venus. That's the thing which I am finding more interesting. It marks out a peculiar number of days from mid November, all the way until the last minutes of New Years Eve.
Interesting. Yeah I discovered, toward the end of the 90's, that although astrology ( the way people use it day to day ) is not the way for people to go, there is enough proof, that God wrote a story in the stars. The 12 signs people follow, are actually the ones, in which that story is written, it is intriguing to say the least.
At that time it showed, we were in the time frame of when the Bride is sitting, making herself ready for her Groom, but she is as yet chained ( bound ) by one foot to her dressing table, and a 'fight' must take place, so the Groom can free her, before whisking her off to the Wedding.
This may sound really odd coming from a committed Christian, but I assure you, there is something to this. I went through it for months, checking all the facts written in the book and looking at the various star charts and names of stars, and it totally blew me away, to see that stars which were named hundreds/thousands of years apart, tell a coherent story of creation, the fall and the eventual rescue of the 'Bride' ( all the people ), as well as the fight between the 'Prince' and the dragon, astonishing, honestly !
It will be some interesting years coming up I think.........
Peace Pia