Seven Lessons for John 1:1c

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part #2.
Luke 2:21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Yeshua, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
The word "conceived" is the same word used for Elizabeth when she conceived (Luke 1:36).
Do I really have to answer this?........ :rolleyes:.
"Only" refers to the "only wise God" who is our Saviour. It does not refer to "Saviour" as well.

Luke 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Miriam is glorifying her Saviour, Father YHWH for blessing her with His Son in her womb).

Acts 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. (Our Saviour, Father YHWH, exalted His Son Yeshua to be our Saviour).

Acts 13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Yeshua: (Our Saviour, Father YHWH, raised up His Son Yeshua to be Israel's Saviour). God (YHWH) raised up a Saviour. Whenever Scripture says "God our Saviour" it refers to Father YHWH. The word "Saviour" refers to the Son when the verse identifies Yeshua as that Saviour.
do you see the error you made in these two verses of Acts? if YHWH rose Yeshua up to be the SAVIOUR, how is YHWH the SAVIOUR then? see how silly that sounds. listen, Isaiah 49:26 "And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob". now if YHWH is the ONLY wise Gos and SAVIOUR as Jude said, only means ONLY, and JESUS MUST BE YHWH IN FLESH. else you are not telling the truth, but the bible is.

why raise up a SAVIOUR when you already is the SAVIOUR. My God how hard can it be?.

PCY

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
my question required a yes or no, and you fail to do that. understand a yes or no question. when given, (a yes or a no), then one can explain their yes or no. the answer is NO. see how easy was that. now, I'll give my explanation. Mary was just as contaminated, or infected with sin as any other woman. That's your first ERROR,

I never said she was sinless.

and no the Lord Jesus did not use Mary's egg or anyone else. if an egg was used then the egg needs sperm. see your error now. listen, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God". did you notice the word overshadow it's the Greek word,
G1982 ἐπισκιάζω episkiazo (ep-ee-skee-ad'-zo) v.
1. to cast a shade upon
2. (by analogy) to envelop in a haze of brilliancy
3. (figuratively) to invest with preternatural influence

Now what do preternatural influence mean? answer, "out of the ordinary course of nature; exceptional or abnormal". the meaning here, not in the natural way of conception between a man and a women, or sperm or egg. Mary only carried the child, making her the surrogate mother. she only birthed the flesh that GREW in her. and if you are think carnally, no her blood never mixed with the baby blood. and two the baby makes it own blood from the mother and the Father. so if Mary's egg was used, then no blood. but the correct answer is in preternatural influence meaning outside of nature, meaning no sperm nor egg. hence your second ERROR .

The egg did not need sperm. The Almighty miraculously fertilized the egg. The egg was an integral part of the process in order for Yeshua to be of the seed of David according to the flesh (Romans 1:3). You err greatly saying her egg was not used and that she was only a surrogate. Having her egg used, but not fertilized by sperm is a preternatural influence.

Third ERROR, conception, and begotten I want to hit next. #1 spirit are never born, they are given, scripture, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein". that's why in Isaiah 9:6 the Child/flesh is "BORN" the Son/spirit is "GIVEN". no woman gives birth to a spirit, she give birth to flesh and bone. now to any females who read this, please don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way or in malice or any negative way. please don't. only for education. if a child is born and the Spirit/God do not give that flesh a spirit, it's called "STILL BORN". no life. even if it kicked, or moved in the womb. see the BLOOD is the life of all flesh, (Leviticus 17:13), and we have our MOVEMENT in God/the Holy Spirit. scripture, Acts 17:28 "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring". and if God/the Spirit do not give that flesh spirit (see Isaiah 42:5 again), it will be still born.

Yeshua was conceived in the flesh and then given the spirit as with all men. He was not a spirit put into Miriam’s womb. If that were the case there would be no lineage back to David.

now, BEGOTTEN. it do not always mean through natural means. scripture, 1 Timothy 1:2 "Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord". Titus 1:4 "To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour". question, was Timothy or Titus Paul naturals sons? No, well what about this, 1 Corinthians 4:15 "For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel". well now, did the apostle Paul have many children running around?, NO. but he "begotten", which don't always means in NATURE. see how people run with a mistake?.

I made no mistake. Yeshua was begotten biologically. That is what John 1:14 is referring to.

son of man never came into being. Son of Man is from heaven, and the son of God is from Mary's womb. see the difference, listen. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". the son of man is from HEAVEN. now where did the Son of God come from? answer, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God". son of God is "born", son of man is "GIVEN". read Isaiah 9:6 closely.
that's how I know that no egg of Mary's was used.
He did not exist in heaven as a spirit. His origin was in heaven because that is where his Father’s logos (spoken word and thought) was.
Part 1

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
gadar perets said:

Luke 2:21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Yeshua, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
The word "conceived" is the same word used for Elizabeth when she conceived (Luke 1:36).

Do I really have to answer this?........
clip_image001.gif

Yes. Explain the difference.

do you see the error you made in these two verses of Acts? if YHWH rose Yeshua up to be the SAVIOUR, how is YHWH the SAVIOUR then? see how silly that sounds.
It is only silly to someone who does not understand Scripture well. Let me put it in plain English for you. When YHWH sent saviours to Israel in Nehemiah 9:27, who was Israel’s ultimate Saviour? YHWH or those men that saved them? YHWH. He used men to save them which made those men saviours as well.

listen, Isaiah 49:26 "And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob". now if YHWH is the ONLY wise Gos and SAVIOUR as Jude said, only means ONLY, and JESUS MUST BE YHWH IN FLESH. else you are not telling the truth, but the bible is.

why raise up a SAVIOUR when you already is the SAVIOUR. My God how hard can it be?.
That’s what I would like to know. This belief is so simple to understand, yet, because you cling tenaciously to your “only Saviour” belief, you cannot embrace the truth. Also, it is an IMPOSSIILITY for Yeshua to be YHWH. YHWH did not bring Himself into existence. He is not His own Son. The Son is not his own Father. YHWH cannot die because He has inherent immortality. Only a flesh and blood man could die. The Son is not going to turn the Kingdom over to himself after death is destroyed and he will certainly not be subject to himself. Get real please.
Part 2

Reactions: tigger 2

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, when we read that Othniel (Judges 3:9) and Ehud (Judges 3:15) are both called “savior” (same Hebrew word translated “savior” at Is. 43:11 is translated “deliverer” in KJV - compare ASV), should we really believe they are both Jehovah because “besides [Jehovah] there is no savior”? If so, we have a newtrinity”: The Father, Ehud, and Othniel!!

“Mystery” religionists and “plural-oneness God” devotees should be interested in Obadiah 21 also. There they can “prove” that all those saviors are Jehovah. Furthermore, they might “prove” that those saviors are Christians who, therefore, will all be Jehovah! For example, if Jehovah alone is savior, and Jesus is savior because he saves (Greek: sosei - Matt. 1:21 and soso - John 12:47) men, then Jesus “must” be God. By this same reasoning, since some followers of Jesus also save (Greek: sosei - James 5:20; 1 Tim. 4:16 and soso - 1 Cor. 9:22) men, then they (the saviors of Obadiah 21?) too, must be God!

(This is very similar to the “Forgiveness” silliness that is sometimes used to “prove” the trinity. - “Only God can forgive (aphiemi) sins,” say certain trinitarians, “and Jesus forgave sin, Mark 2:7. Therefore, Jesus must be God!” So, John 20:20-23 “proves” that the disciples also must be God, right?)

We realize that Jehovah, as the only Almighty and Most High God, is the ultimate Savior and the only origin of salvation, and, in that sense, and by comparison, there are no others.

However, it is obvious that other individuals can be, and are, saviors in a subordinate sense, if Jehovah so wills it. That means, then, that Jehovah is the only ultimate savior (or the only ultimate source of salvation), and, in the cases of Ehud and Othniel, for example, Jehovah was savior through them.

Last edited:
Reactions: gadar perets

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. first thanks for the response.
I never said she was sinless.
did I say you said that? no, I made the statement, to bring out a point.
The egg did not need sperm. The Almighty miraculously fertilized the egg. The egg was an integral part of the process in order for Yeshua to be of the seed of David according to the flesh (Romans 1:3). You err greatly saying her egg was not used and that she was only a surrogate. Having her egg used, but not fertilized by sperm is a preternatural influence.
That’s three ERRORS in in reply. Listen up. #1 ERROR. The egg did not need sperm?. The Almighty miraculously fertilized the egg?. What did he fertilized it with? Sawdust?, and if it was sperm, why would God need an egg then?. are you saying God cannot make an egg, but sperm he can? Are you saying that? did you understand what preternatural influence means? Outside of NATURE. Question is Mary egg natural?, yes, then it was not used. ERROR #2, The egg was an integral part of the process in order for Yeshua to be of the seed of David according to the flesh. According to the flesh legally, because Yeshua BODY was BORN in the house of David, Legally by a woman from David house (Roman 1:3), being MARRIED to a man, her husband Joseph. understand he came out of the tribe of Judah, not “FROM” it, scripture, Hebrews 7:14 "For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood”. #3 ERROR, Having her egg used, but not fertilized by sperm. again, why would God almighty use sperm only and not and egg too?. are you saying God only produce sperm?. so where did mother Eve get her eggs from? Thank you. Case close.
Yeshua was conceived in the flesh and then given the spirit as with all men. He was not a spirit put into Miriam’s womb. If that were the case there would be no lineage back to David.
Did you not read the bible, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". God nature is Spirit, and so is Yeshua, so you ERROR again. now according to the flesh, The Lord Yeshua is LEGALLY a member of the human race by mere BIRTHRIGHT. Just like if a woman who conceive a child, let’s say Germany, for the sake of argument. And comes here to America to visit or just come as a tourist. while here in America, she gives birth to a child unexpectedly. by being BORN here in America, that child have all rights and privilege as an AMERICAN citizen as any other America, because of the child being birth here in this country. No matter the child was conceived in Germany. Now scripture to back up what I said about Christ. Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me”. do you know what prepared mean?, listen. past tense, of prepare. 1. make (something) ready for use or consideration. That body was already a done deal before Mary or even the human race existed. Why. For man is the IMAGE of God. And no Image is before it’s source.
it amaze me how people just don't think anymore.
Yeshua was conceived in the flesh and then given the spirit as with all men. He was not a spirit put into Miriam’s womb. If that were the case there would be no lineage back to David
You got half of it right. The spirit is given after, after, after birth. Did you not read my post? I guess not. If God don’t give the body a spirit, it still born. The apostle James is clear, the Body without the spirit is what?….. DEAD.
I made no mistake. Yeshua was begotten biologically. That is what John 1:14 is referring to.
U ERROR again, Yeshua is spirit, and spirits are not begotten biologically. And as for John 1:14, that body of Yeshua was GENERATED for 9 months in the woman belly. That’s what MADE means in John 1:14, Listen,
MADE: G1096 γίνομαι ginomai (ǰiy'-no-mai) v.
1. to cause to be (“gen”-erate).
2. (reflexively) to become (come into being).
3. (of events) to happen.

See definition #1. Generate. 9 months in the oven.. LOL, ..:eek:.

He did not exist in heaven as a spirit. His origin was in heaven because that is where his Father’s logos (spoken word and thought) was.
Another BIG ERROR. Yeshua, the Spirit have no origins. He is eternal, everlasting, no beginning, no end. Now his body, that was to come, in the fullness of time is from heaven. And that body was conceived in the the womb of the woman May, by Yeshua himself, the Holy Spirit. did you not know that it was the Holy Ghost who conceive the Child. by definition it the Holy Ghost who is the Father, and Yeshua is the Holy Ghost, as Isaiah 9:6 say the "EVERLASTING FATHER". so, please tell us how can Yeshua have a origin when he's "ETERNAL?" can't wait to hear that response.

PCY.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, when we read that Othniel (Judges 3:9) and Ehud (Judges 3:15) are both called “savior” (same Hebrew word translated “savior” at Is. 43:11 is translated “deliverer” in KJV - compare ASV), should we really believe they are both Jehovah because “besides [Jehovah] there is no savior”? If so, we have a newtrinity”: The Father, Ehud, and Othniel!!
Human saviours cannot save you from spiritual bondage. that the failing of the Unitarians. that's the same fleshly thinking that the Jews of the Lord Jesus/Yeshua day thought. a saviour that was going to drive out the Romans. when in Fact their physical bondage was a spiritual result.... SIN... lol... :oops:. they needed a saviour that could deliver them from spiritual bondage. and no Othniel, Ehud, or tigger 2 can deliver someone from spiritual bondage...LOL. how ignorant can one be. don't you know that no human can fight a spirit. it's just unbelievable people say that they believe the bible, but I wonder.

PCY

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now to John 1:1c. another scripture reveals by having common sense that Yeshua is not "a god" as some say. scripture, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us". I guess the scriptures in Greek say "god?" NO, it says G2316 θεός theos (the-os') "God". and God was with us how?. in Flesh, John 1:1c. see how easy it is to dispel false notions.

PCY.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Explain the difference.
sure, did Yeshua have the Name before his body was born?.... LOL, yes, but did John NO...:mad:. see the difference now. Yeshua always existed, before his flesh and bones. man I love this.
Let me put it in plain English for you. When YHWH sent saviours to Israel in Nehemiah 9:27, who was Israel’s ultimate Saviour? YHWH or those men that saved them? YHWH. He used men to save them which made those men saviours as well.
do I need to answer this?, but as U said, "Let me put it in plain English for you". that I will do, now listen up, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you".
ok, gadar perets, is that perfectly clear for you, or plain? now who came? GOD, was any human saviour sent?....... NO, let me say it again..... NO did you get that? let me say it again NO
by George I think he got it. natural men cannot save you from spiritual bondage...... LOL. so Unitarianism is out the window as a false doctrine.
That’s what I would like to know. This belief is so simple to understand, yet, because you cling tenaciously to your “only Saviour” belief, you cannot embrace the truth. Also, it is an IMPOSSIILITY for Yeshua to be YHWH. YHWH did not bring Himself into existence. He is not His own Son. The Son is not his own Father. YHWH cannot die because He has inherent immortality. Only a flesh and blood man could die. The Son is not going to turn the Kingdom over to himself after death is destroyed and he will certainly not be subject to himself. Get real please.
Part 2
Oh how fleshly thinking makse a man go mad... LOL. trying to figure out God...lol. Oh well #1. U said, "it is an IMPOSSIILITY for Yeshua to be YHWH". my ANSWER to that, Matthew 19:26 "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible".

any time when a man says it's "impossible" that shows me #1. that person is not a believer in God. #2. that person is Ignorant. #3. the person is hedonistic in nature, UNLEARNED of the things of God. #3. and barbaric in mind, enmity. amen.

PCY.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
any time when a man says it's "impossible" that shows me #1. that person is not a believer in God. #2. that person is Ignorant. #3. the person is hedonistic in nature, UNLEARNED of the things of God. #3. and barbaric in mind, enmity. amen.
I don't know why I gave you another chance to discuss Scripture righteously. Have a nice life.

Reactions: tigger 2

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
@tigger 2, John 1:1c have been proven right as the KJV translate it. but again reading with common sense and revealing by the Holy Spirit, and scripture can be confirmed.

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. this is the correct way the verse should be written.and here's why.

God: G2316 θεός theos (the-os') n.
1. (properly, in Greek) a god or deity. a supernatural, powerful entity (real or imagined).
2. (by Hebraism, especially with G3588) God, the Supreme Being, the Creator, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Yahweh by name.
3. (figuratively) a supreme magistrate (in the land).

grasp definition #2. John 1:1 was written in Greek. so the expression is in Greek. but in Hebrew, G2316 θεός theos require the definite article for the supreme being/God, but not in Greek. example. Acts 28:6 "Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god”. Same Greek word used in John 1:1, G2316 θεός theos (the-os') n. BUT NOTICE THE phase, "was a god". this is important to remember.

Now, Acts 14:11 reveals the answer, and your mistake. "And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men”. Likeness of MEN?. but did you notice "THE" before gods. the in Hebrew, it would indicate the definite article, but see how it is rendered, lower case "g" in gods. in Hebrew it would have been the supreme God. keep these things in mind.

Now, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men”. there's that phrase again as in Acts 14:11. See it now? in the “form”/NATURE of God was made in the likeness of men. See that term “was made”. let’s go back to John 1, but verse 14. John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth”. in acts 14:11 the gods was in the likeness of men, understand it now. John 1:1c is saying God/the Spirit is in flesh. And Philippians 2:6 tells us how. By sharing his NATURE, Spirit in Flesh. Hence the term of the Greeks G243 allos. Meaning a NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE. What do this means two of the same KIND, two of the same CLASS, two of the same Category. Look up the Word “sort”.

understand, "a" god in the Greek is the same as "a" Spirit, who is God in Hebrew, cap "S", meaning the "ONLY" god. "a" is the article there. John 4:24a. "God is "a" Spirit", as well as "a" spirit, (notice lower case "s" in spirit), god with the article "a". indicating God in flesh as a man.

Knowing that, one can understand the "The Intrinsic Spatial" of God the Spirit in Flesh.
which answer the greater than question which I have already proven. as well as the lord Jesus being the Comforter... :p.

conclusion, all that research you did was for nothing, but a wast of time. if only you just believed the scripture, and used a little common sense.

PCY.