Seven Years of Tribulation,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mark, Your words: Pre-wrath? It doesn't work. You end up having to say that passages mean other than what they say.

Give me an example please.

Your words: Now, for the sake of the debate . . . let's say that this actually were the rapture (it's not), it does not "end the great trib", the great trib is already ended before that gathering occurs.

I'm assuming you realize that,imo, the rapture and Matt. 25 are separate events 2-3 yrs. apart, with the rapture happening first, well before the end of the 70th week. Where do you see the great trib ending before that?

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
Hi Mark, Your words: Pre-wrath? It doesn't work. You end up having to say that passages mean other than what they say.

Give me an example please.

Your words: Now, for the sake of the debate . . . let's say that this actually were the rapture (it's not), it does not "end the great trib", the great trib is already ended before that gathering occurs.

I'm assuming you realize that,imo, the rapture and Matt. 25 are separate events 2-3 yrs. apart, with the rapture happening first, well before the end of the 70th week. Where do you see the great trib ending before that?

The simplest example is right here.

Matthew 24
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Son of Man comes with power and great glory. He sends the angels and they gather the chosen.

Matthew 25
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

When the Son of Man comes in his glory, all the nations will be gathered.

When do both of these gatherings occur? When the Son of Man comes in glory. Where is the 2-3 years?

In your reckoning, this second gathering is not when the Son of Man comes in glory, it is years later. But both passages are time-stamped according to the same event, the Son of Man coming in glory.

Love in Christ,
Mark

Where do you see the great trib ending before that?

The point here is that the gathering of the chosen does not end the great tribulation. The great tribulation is over when the celestial lights are darkened, the the Son of Man appears. Then He comes, and then He sends the angels to gather the chosen.

Love in Christ,
Mark

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mark, Do you agree that your verse: Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

...and this verse are describing the same event: Acts 1:9-11 - "And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. [sup]10 [/sup]And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; [sup]11 [/sup]Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
Actually, Trekson, I'm curious at this point what your response to "my verses" is.

Matthew 24
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Son of Man comes with power and great glory. He sends the angels and they gather the chosen.

Matthew 25
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

When the Son of Man comes in his glory, all the nations will be gathered.

When do both of these gatherings occur? When the Son of Man comes in glory.

Any comment about this?

Love in Christ,
Mark

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm leading up to it, Mark, if you would answer my question please.

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
You don't need to lead me down a garden path, you can tell me what you think.

Either these gatherings occur when Jesus comes in glory, or they don't. I've shown what the Bible says. What say you?

You've already said. You say they are 2-3 years apart.

"Then will the Son of Man sit upon his throne of glory" . . . "then" . . . "at that time"

So we need to talk about Acts first?

Love in Christ,
Mark

JosyWales

Oct 21, 2008
Orlando, Fl
The reason why that does not work is because the 70 weeks prophecy of Daniel involved the establishing of Jerusalem and the temple after the Babylon captivity, and then the time of Christ's first coming. That involved a lot more than just 2300 days obviously.

Unfortunately, that is just a misguided opinion. Most people at least understand that the time spoken of in Daniel 9 has to do with the Apocalypse, which is yet to come.

People who think this event has already happened never cease to amaze me. This interpretation is probably worse than those who corrupt the 70 weeks interpretation of God to Daniel about the 70 year prophecy that Daniel was currently going though. You know the one, right? The one where they propose that whole misguided Day for Year thing that says 70 weeks = 490 years where 483 years have already happened and somehow, mysteriously, we have a 2000 year gap and then suddenly the last week happens, which isnt really a week, it supposeed to be 7 years. Heh.

Wow.

Yet, if I show you that all the days listed in Revelation + the 70 weeks of Daniel = the 2300 days of Daniels prophecy in Daniel 8, you cant seem to see it (and it is right there in front of you).

But I guess this is meant to be and, indeed, that the Apocalypse is soon to be upon us.

You know, it might already have started.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mark, I don’t believe one could actually use a descriptive phrase such as “will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory,” as a basis for a time frame. Realistically, will there be a time when He does not present Himself with glory?

Consider 2 Thess. 2:14 - “Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.” The glory Christ has, is always with Him.

How about this one, Rev. 18:1 - “And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.” In this last passage, it is an angel “brightening the earth” with his glory. Imo, just because a descriptive phrase is used twice of Christ, doesn’t make every time it is used, the same occurrence.

Here’s a couple more references: Ps. 138:5 - “Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.”
Pr. 28:12 - “When righteous men do rejoice, there is great glory: but when the wicked rise, a man is hidden.”
Most post-tribbers I debate with see only one coming of the Lord, but I believe the bible describes two. One for the rapture and the next, His actual physical advent. The key phrase in the Acts 1:11 verse is “shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.” No garden path, just the facts.

As Christ ascends up with the clouds so shall His return for the rapture be and that is when 1 Co. 15:51-54 kicks in: “Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.” and we shall meet Him in the air and go to heaven.

I think it was Vet that said our mansions are here on earth and not in heaven but that’s not what this verse says. John 14:2-3 - “In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”

Where did Christ go? To heaven, where He is preparing a place for us there, not here.

So where is the picture of phase 2 of His second coming, where He sets foot upon the earth? Rev. 19:11-16 - “And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.”

This is the picture of Christ coming back for Armageddon. Read the description. It is not the “in like manner” as described in Acts 1:11. I think this plainly paints a picture of the dual aspects of His second coming. Matt. 25 will be after Armageddon and imo, will occur between the 1290 and 1335 days of Dan. 12.

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
Hi Mark, I don’t believe one could actually use a descriptive phrase such as “will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory,” as a basis for a time frame. Realistically, will there be a time when He does not present Himself with glory?

My friend . . . yes, Jesus is glorious, we are agreed.

I don’t believe one could actually use a descriptive phrase such as “will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory,” as a basis for a time frame.

So . . . this doesn't happen at a particular time? Or, it does happen at a particular time? And if it does happen at a particular time, what else happens at that time?

Isn't this simple?

For myself, I say, this is what the Bible says. Jesus comes in glory and gathers the chosen. When he comes in glory, he sits on his throne, and the nations are gathered.

The alternative is, "Well, it says that when Jesus comes in glory, he sits on his throne, and the nations are gathered, but it doesn't really mean that. It means something else."

I never want to be in the position of saying, "God said this, but He meant that."

Now, when we confuse the rapture with the gathering of Matt. 24:31, yes, much confusion enters. These are not the same.

Love in Christ,
Mark

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mark, I'm not implying that it says anything different. Let's look closer.

Matt. 25 :31-32 - "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats."

Instead of emphasizing the first phrase, let's go to the second. Where else does it say all the angels with Him?
Rev. 19:14 - "And the armies (implied angels) which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

In my opinion, at the point of Matt 25, Jesus had just won Armageddon, took back His crown and now sits on the throne in Jerusalem and gathers the remnants of the nations, sheep (chosen) and goats together. He already came to earth for Armageddon. This is a picture of His "coming" in victory to Jerusalem.

Here's the chain of events as I see it.
1. He comes to earth for the battle of Armageddon. Rev. 19 as shown.
2. He sets His feet on the mount of Olives. Zech. 14:4 - "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."
3. He walks in victory to Mt. Zion (Jerusalem) as was typified by His first triumphal entry as found in John 12:12-13.
4. He walks along the highway of Is.35:8-10 - "And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein. [sup]9 [/sup]No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there: [sup]10 [/sup]And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away."

Also with Him will be the 144,000 who follow Him wherever He goes. Rev. 14:4 - "...These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth..."

5. He sits on the throne and gathers the nations for judgment. Matt. 25 as discussed.

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
So then you are saying that . . .

Matthew 24:30 ". . .and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

. . . and . . .

Matthew 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him"

. . . are unrelated?

One small point . . . in the first gathering . . . Jesus sends his angels to gather the chosen. So . . . would they have come with him?

I think the idea is that Jesus leaves heaven with his angelic army, comes to earth in power and glory, gathers Israel back to their land, defeating Israel's enemies with a word, then takes his throne, and gathers the nations for judgment.

Are you thinking of Armaggedon as an extended campaign, where more people are becoming saved?

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you even reading what I write? I nowhere came near saying: "2-3 year war of armaggedon? I have to say, I get a different idea from Scripture. I don't think the beast has that much fight against God Almighty"

As I've showed you several times, imo, Matt. 24 depicts the pre-wrath rapture and Matt. 25 is Christ's triumphant return to Jerusalem after Armageddon!!

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
If I misunderstood, I apologize.

Yes, I am reading what you write.

I asked:

Are you thinking of Armaggedon as an extended campaign, where more people are becoming saved?

You answered:

Yes, 2-3 yrs. apart, imo

Perhaps good to leave it here for now . . .

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not see your "edit" that had the question about Armageddon. I was answering your first question in post #131. To reply to your second question: "I think the idea is that Jesus leaves heaven with his angelic army, comes to earth in power and glory, gathers Israel back to their land, defeating Israel's enemies with a word, then takes his throne, and gathers the nations for judgment."

I would put it this way, rearranging your quote: I think the idea is that Jesus leaves heaven with his angelic army, comes to earth in power and glory, defeating Israel's enemies with a word? (I think it will involve more than that or He wouldn't need to bring His armies with Him), Israel is already in the land, then takes his throne, and gathers the nations for judgment consisting of both sheep and goats. The sheep aren't "chosen" in the normal sense of the word.

Are you thinking of Armaggedon as an extended campaign, where more people are becoming saved? No, of course not.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The word IF is a conditional participle and means that there is no certainty of it's fulfilment.

Try again!

Thayer's say's...

...which makes reference to time and to experience, introducing something future, but not determining, before the event, whether it is certainly to take place

http://www.bluelette...ngs=G1437&t=KJV

Who do you say the synagogue of Satan is???

the only indefinite thing about that Greek word for "if" is... just who's going to bow to the coming false messiah in place of Jesus Christ. No one knows yet just who all will be deceived to bow in false worship to the coming Antichrist, but it's getting easier to distinguish those who might to do that...

Veteran, Your words: “Well, now it's my turn to correct you. Daniel 7:25 gives us a specifc time of 3.5 years that the false one coming will wear out the saints and be given into his hand for that amount of time. That's the same time period which Revelation is pointing to with the 42 months or 1260 days. The direct parallel to Dan.7:25 is in Rev.12:14 and Rev.13:5-7.

That’s a valid theory. I see things a little differently. Are “saints’ in this passage representative of the church or Israel?

Keep reading there after Dan.7:25 and you ought to be able to tell...

Dan 7:25-27
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, Whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey Him.
(KJV)

Rev. 12:14 is definitely Israel and she is being protected and cared for, not persecuted in this verse. Imo, these are the 144,000 plus those of Zech. 12:10. In this context, the church is those of Rev. 12:17 - “…rest of her offspring, those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.”

Anytime you read our Lord Jesus speak about those who have His Testimony in Revelation, that means His Church. And that always includes Gentiles believers too, especially after what was given back in the Rev.12:10-14 verses, which is about the time of great tribulation.

See, if you believe Christ comes to gather ANY of His Church PRIOR to the great tribulation time, then that means to believe man's Pre-trib Rapture Theory. Darby's Dispensationalist ideas created the false division of Christ's Church of Gentile vs. Israelite believers. That separation does not exist anywhere in the New Testament, but only through the Dispensationalism movement that began in the 1800's to try and drum up support for the false Pre-trib Rapture theory.

The bible doesn’t tell us how long the “time of Jacob’s Trouble” will last but I would say that Dan. 7:25 falls in line with that prophecy. Considering that Rev.11:2 references the “time of the Gentiles” for that same period, I believe it is emphasizing Israel & Jerusalem in particular at this point and not the church in general.

Problem: those Gentiles of Rev.11:2 do NOT represent Christ's Church, which is why that verse says this about those Gentiles: "the holy city they shall tread under foot forty and two months". That's a negative expression for desecration, not one involving true worship of God in Jerusalem. That 42 months given with that event is a pointer to the 42 months of the dragon's rule per Rev.13:4-5. They symbolize his servants in Jerusalem that will tread it under their feet for that period. That's to occur within the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period per that Rev.11 chapter, meaning during the great tribulation timing. And remember, Christ said the time of His coming and our gathering is to be AFTER the great tribulation period (per Matt.24:29-31).

Your question: “I wonder who first created the idea that Christ's Church had to be removed off this earth so as to not suffer God's wrath upon the wicked? Do you know?”

You’re probably thinking of Darby and all that, however, I believe it is God’s stated plan in scripture.

He certainly was a major contributor, but I don't think he started the idea. And I beg to differ about any idea that it's an idea written in God's Word.

Your question: “Where in the world did you that kind of idea that a remnant left on earth is going to re-populate it? That's nowhere written in God's Word.”

Yes, it is. Millennial life is portrayed in several areas in scripture including Ez. 40-48 that you keep bringing up. This is the earthly millennial temple, imo and the “priests“ are the 144,000. If all are believers, why animal sacrifices? (That has always puzzled me!). All the millennial references to the “nations” verifies that. There are a lot of verses that speak of millennial life in the OT. Where do you think the rebellion comes from in Rev. 20:7-9? Why would Christ need to rule us with a “rod of iron”? One of the reasons the Jews rejected Christ was because if He was who He claimed to be, than they expected the millennial kingdom at that time. Google, “life in the millennium”, I’m sure you’ll find out a lot about it. Whether you believe it or not is of course up to you.

Those sacrifices are 'symbolic', not literal. Christ ended all need for animal sacrifices by His Blood shed upon the cross. Just because that idea is written there does not mean we should then revolve all those Ezekiel 40-48 events around it, especially since God's River of the waters of life and the tree of life are shown there in Ezek.47. Ponder a while on it, and ask our Heavenly Father why those sacrifices are mentioned there like that. Consider what it would have meant if He had NOT meant it as symbolic? Our Lord Jesus' Sacrifice upon the cross would mean nothing... to those priests there if that were so. Yet there they are, ruling with Christ, and they only are allowed approach Him in that time.

IMHO, the sacrifices there are written like that so as to not flat out reveal to Israel in that time about Christ's Perfect Sacrifice that was still to come when God gave Ezekiel to write that down. Per Apostle Paul, those sacrifices now represent our love and worship of The Father and His Son.

As for the "rod of iron" which our Lord Jesus and His elect will rule with, we were already told that in the Psalms. It's for the 'nations'. Study the last section of Zech.14. Notice that unbelieving nations will STILL exist in Christ's Millennium reign, and will still refuse to come up to Jerusalem to worship Him and keep the feast of tabernacles. In other words, there's still... going to be rebellion going on among unbelieving nations during Christ's future reign on earth with that "rod of iron". It's for the rebellious, not for His Church. Even Rev.20 reveals this, as the nations are not destroyed for Christ's "thousand years" reign of our near future. But they ALL... will go through the 'change' at the twinkling of an eye to the "spiritual body" which Paul taught in 1 Cor.15, pulling from Isaiah 25.

Your words: then you're both wrong, because the 'goats' won't be destroyed until the "lake of fire" event, which occurs at what point per Rev.20? At the END of Christ's future "thousand years" reign.

This is another valid viewpoint, however, I believe their judgment occurs as stated. The lake of fire has always been around. Nothing implies that it will be “created” at the end of the millennium. To change the topic a little bit. While researching this I read Rev. 20:10 which separates, the beast (a/c), the false prophet and satan into three different beings.

Sorry, the "lake of fire" event per Rev.20:14-15 is NOT the actual burning garbage dump outside the walls of Jerusalem of OT history. Our Lord Jesus only used that 'historical' burning garbage pit of Hinnom as a METAPHOR for the future "lake of fire" event which has been ordained 'of old' for Satan and his angels (Isaiah 30:33)

Concerning the Rev.20:10 verse, stop and do some more thinking, and look at Rev.19:20 again. If you'll notice, Satan the devil is left out of Rev.19:20. The meaing? The "beast" and "false prophet" are ALREADY destroyed PRIOR to the devil going into that "lake of fire" at Rev.20:10. Don't stop there though, because what does that Rev.19:20 casting mean, since God's great white throne judgment of those who perish is not until later after Christ's "thousand years" reign per Rev.20:11-15? In other words, just who all... has God already judged and sentenced to perish in that "lake of fire" at that Rev.19:20 specific point in time? Understanding this is important, because it's another marker God put in His Word to understand who the final Antichrist on earth will be.

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
How in the world can the great tribulation be ended when the army's of the beast are still gathering and compressing around Israel. The great pressure against Israel doesn't end until Yeshua brings about their end. The defeat of those against Israel is the end of the tribulation.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
How in the world can the great tribulation be ended when the army's of the beast are still gathering and compressing around Israel. The great pressure against Israel doesn't end until Yeshua brings about their end. The defeat of those against Israel is the end of the tribulation.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

Right you are.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Saint and Vet, According to scripture the great trib is against God's church, not Israel. Israel has their own time of hardship, the Time of Jacob's Trouble per Jer. 30:7. Different times of trouble for different reasons. The great trib on the church is for 1Peter 1:7 - "[sup] [/sup]That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

The time of Jacob's Trouble is judgment before restoration. Not the same thing, imo.

Vet, Regarding Dan. 7:25-27, this is just confirming that Israel will be the dominate nation in the millennium.

Your words: "As for the "rod of iron" which our Lord Jesus and His elect will rule with, we were already told that in the Psalms. It's for the 'nations'."

If you believe, as I do, that there are gentile nations in the millennium, why do you not believe that the survivors of the sheep and goat judgments will be the ones to re-populate the earth to form those "nations".

I never said the lake of fire was the same as gehenna or sheol or anything similar but I still believe it's been around since the fall of satan.

Your words: "Concerning the Rev.20:10 verse, stop and do some more thinking, and look at Rev.19:20 again. If you'll notice, Satan the devil is left out of Rev.19:20. The meaing? The "beast" and "false prophet" are ALREADY destroyed PRIOR to the devil going into that "lake of fire" at Rev.20:10. Don't stop there though, because what does that Rev.19:20 casting mean, since God's great white throne judgment of those who perish is not until later after Christ's "thousand years" reign per Rev.20:11-15? In other words, just who all... has God already judged and sentenced to perish in that "lake of fire" at that Rev.19:20 specific point in time? Understanding this is important, because it's another marker God put in His Word to understand who the final Antichrist on earth will be."

You have said that the "beast" is satan. I am trying to show you they are different beings. Rev. 20:10 is not the only vs, that points this out. Rev. 19:20 has the beast and false prophet cast into the lake of fire, which does not have to be after the GWTJ. Special evil can receive special judgment. However in Rev. 20:2-3 satan is cast into the bottomless pit, again "separate" from the beast. They are not the same. I believe my theory of "possession" adequately explains this.

At some point I'd like to discuss Ez. 40-48. Perhaps some time you can write an article on it. Even tho I may not agree, I'd love to hear your "take" on it besides the bits and pieces you mention here and there. It's not a topic I've put much study into.