Share the most intelligent thing you've heard from atheists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 15 years of following religious debate.

This is officially the most intelligent thing I have seen an atheist publish:

While its not perfect and contains a few errors. It is still the best.

I wanted to post this in the nonreligious section but christians aren't allowed to make threads there and so I thought I would share it here.

Reactions: Windmillcharge

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Probably when an atheist, took time to listen and be patient with me in my troubles. Being kind and compassionate; probably saved and not realizing it.

Reactions: Nancy

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I wanted to post this in the nonreligious section but christians aren't allowed to make threads there and so I thought I would share it here.
Not many people realise just how dependent there world view is upon the judeoChristian world view.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

David Perell is a highly intelligent and perceptive man who believes in the way of Jesus, how He has blessed the world, most of the truths taught in the Bible, just not about His resurrection and power to give eternal life. But I think he's close and would certainly prefer all atheists to receive this transparent perspective. He sees the undeniable affect that Christ had on the world, our morality, our governments and the overall quality of life.
Christianity has permeated our way of living, but to many he says, they are in denial of it. I believe God is working on this man, who was brought up as a Jew, but left his faith early on because he could not accept the miracles. God will remove his blindness someday because that would be the next step. He has gone so far to reveal reality to him (as God has ordained), just needs a little more tweeking.
Lee Stobel was an atheist. As an award winning, investigative journalist, he sought out to disprove the story of Jesus and on his journey discovered overwhelming evidence in favor of Jesus and against his preconceived notions and was enlightened to the way. So now he writes books about faith: "A Case For Christ" , " A Case For Faith".
Another atheist who became a Christian also a brilliant man, Dr. M. Scott Peck. He was a Psychoanalyst who wrote a good book, "The Road Less Traveled". He also had a keen perception and knowledge of humanity. He became a Christian.
God is working in the lives of these brilliant men whose veils are eventually lifted.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Nancy that is nice of you. It’s been pretty
Outside. For you to I assume?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Nancy that is nice of you. It’s been pretty
Outside. For you to I assume?
We did have a great week about two weeks back with sun all day, temps actually got up to the upper 70's and lower 80's, Now, we've had rain for the last week or so. Hey, it's Spring! Where are you sitting in your pic, looks like my kind of praying place!

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just on the side of the road.
I love to walk, and see and hear the sounds of the wind, and bird and animals. It’s been windy here for the past 6 days, it’s been nice though, just glad to have been recovering off the meth, and go back to work again Sunday. Good to hear from you and sounds like it has been nice.

What is it like today? Rainy!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just on the side of the road.
I love to walk, and see and hear the sounds of the wind, and bird and animals. It’s been windy here for the past 6 days, it’s been nice though, just glad to have been recovering off the meth, and go back to work again Sunday. Good to hear from you and sounds like it has been nice.

What is it like today? Rainy!
Yes, I'm so glad you chose LIFE! :)