Should a Christian smoke marijuana?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used marijuana for several years to aid with sleep. It did a poor job and affected my ability to recall simple facts. I have discontinued using it and think much more clearly. My sleep is marginally better.

Reactions: Lambano

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@1stCenturyLady So are you/ were you a Tinnitus sufferer? (must be a nasty affliction....).

No, not I, but I do have a girlfriend who has it. I told her about them, but I haven't a clue where to get them, as I don't need them. Two ladies from my town invented them and were on that program called Shark Tank, and received the highest offers of anyone ever on that show. Not one, but two sharks went in together at one million dollars each. My chiropractor told me about them.

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

abubakarkabiru

Mar 29, 2023
USA Chicago
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know this is an old thread, but I stumbled upon it and thought I'd chime in. I understand your concerns about using marijuana and its effects on your cognitive abilities. I personally prefer CBD over cannabis, as it's THC-free and doesn't have any psychoactive effects.
As for whether or not it's appropriate for a Christian to use marijuana, it's a personal choice that ultimately comes down to individual beliefs and values. However, I know there are less harmful alternatives out there that may be worth exploring.
I found an interesting post about the benefits of CBD for relief that you might be interested in checking out: (link removed) It's always good to do your research and weigh the pros and cons before making any decisions.

Last edited by a moderator: