Should women teach the bible?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I'm not ..how am I in error if the bible pertains to life...you don't think the Lord could be found anywhere else...the Lord doesn't just have to be found inside his words..you can find him anywhere in creation.
This is true, but what you find will not contradict His word for God cannot lie.

You can hear his voice in the wind,
No, actually you can't.
see his smile through the sun and tears through the rain..
Again, no.

. you can hear his anger in a thunder or see the work of his hands in lightning...
No

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really yet we have a whole topic discussing why it is wrong. You do know the the Koran is scripture, is that from God too... Soo much ignorance.
WOW! No the Quran is not scripture. The Quran takes from scripture and maligns it. Half a truth is the greatest lie of all, for it is meant to deceive. A bold faced lie is recognized as such, but to take a truth and malign it with false doctrine is a half truth, and is deception.

Reactions: reformed1689

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is about the most ignorant and dangerous statement I have ever read.
Really

you know why so many people will be found still sitting here when He comes back, because they wont give Him the time of day, insist on telling God what He can and cannot do, because the bible says. Is the bible greater than God and Christ is the dead letter greater than the living Word whom is Christ. But christians have raised it up before god and made it into an Idol, and we know what is says about Idols,

Lev 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

so who is your God, Jesus or teh bible... choose wisely.

Reactions: Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WOW! No the Quran is not scripture. The Quran takes from scripture and maligns it. Half a truth is the greatest lie of all, for it is meant to deceive. A bold faced lie is recognized as such, but to take a truth and malign it with false doctrine is a half truth, and is deception.
do you not know waht scripture is

Scripture
[ skrip-cher ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR Scripture ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
Often Scriptures. Also called Holy Scripture, Holy Scriptures. the sacred writings of the Old or New Testaments or both together.
(often lowercase) any writing or book, especially when of a sacred or religious nature.
(sometimes lowercase) a particular passage from the Bible; text.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really

you know why so many people will be found still sitting here when He comes back, because they wont give Him the time of day, insist on telling God what He can and cannot do, because the bible says. Is the bible greater than God and Christ is the dead letter greater than the living Word whom is Christ. But christians have raised it up before god and made it into an Idol, and we know what is says about Idols,

Lev 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

so who is your God, Jesus or teh bible... choose wisely.
Cannot separate God and His word. That is nonsense. An IDOL is ANYTHING set up against God as a replacement .His written Word is not against Him.

Last edited:

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you not know waht scripture is

Scripture
[ skrip-cher ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR Scripture ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
Often Scriptures. Also called Holy Scripture, Holy Scriptures. the sacred writings of the Old or New Testaments or both together.
(often lowercase) any writing or book, especially when of a sacred or religious nature.
(sometimes lowercase) a particular passage from the Bible; text.
The scriptures of CHRISTIANS are the ONLY authoritative works on the planet. All religions have scriptures of their false god's but ONLY CHRISTIANS have the AUTHORITATIVE ONES from the ONE TRUE GOD!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The scriptures of CHRISTIANS are the ONLY authoritative works on the planet. All religions have scriptures of their false god's but ONLY CHRISTIANS have the AUTHORITATIVE ONES from the ONE TRUE GOD!
Chrisitans have Christ, God and the Holy Spirit, the 3 most ignored in the circle of Christianity, till they are needed...

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

sorry Jesus, christians dont need you they have a book.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Cannot separate God and His word. That is nonsense. An IDOL is ANYTHING set up against God as a replacement .His written Word is not against Him.
Hve you nit read teh bible,

Joh_1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Thats right Jesus is the word of God and cannot be separated from the father, but mankind insists the "bible" is the word of God, a thing from heaven made into and idol.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chrisitans have Christ, God and the Holy Spirit, the 3 most ignored in the circle of Christianity, till they are needed...

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Who denied the three? Not me. But you did deny the authority of one -The Breath =The Holy Spirit , by which all scripture was penned. That according to scripture alone .

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hve you nit read teh bible,

Joh_1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Thats right Jesus is the word of God and cannot be separated from the father, but mankind insists the "bible" is the word of God, a thing from heaven made into and idol.
I hope you are on something , then one can excuse your absurdities .

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
www.jenaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's ok..he said he will lose none lol and I don't think he cares much

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's ok..he said he will lose none lol and I don't think he cares much
Yes He wont loose those who are His, God will never ever stand against mans will, because that is not what Love does, and if men choose to reject Him, than they have already decided there fate, not Him, in the end like Noah, those who are in Him will be protected just like Noah was in the Arc, those who would rather ridicule and laugh, they will find them selves on the outside and,

Luk 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
Luk 13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
Luk 13:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
Luk 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
Luk 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here is the reality of the situation. People that argue for women preachers (in the context of mixed settings) argue not Scripturally but out of emotion and rebellion to God's design.

David, this is your personal and private opinion as you have not provided Biblical evidence to support it.

Shalom