Signs of the Last Days=3rd. Temple Feaver Officially Hit Israel!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Slander ! if Dave was hopelessly lost, he would not know jack now would he.

Problem I think is that people want to believe only what they have been indoctrinated to believe.

Some sadly do not have the capacity to see that the Bible is not be taken all Literally and fact is that any atheist fool can just read the Bible like that, it's only that they do not wan to believe it and others just want to believe it, but I have seen that Dave can see it from the spiritual perspective and that's what being born again is all about.

Any fool can put Biblical passages up and peddle some indoctrinated view, but Dave can talk about such with much more understanding than the average bear. just because it maybe not in line with what ones church peddles does not mean that he is lost.

The Protestant Churches peddle a lot of rubbish as does the RCC, they are in fact "in the business of such" sadly and sadly they stand in the way of Jesus Christ from the people with a lot of their gibberish and the proof is in the pudding, as they have managed to undermine the faithful going to Church to the point that it is nowadays. such is in fact the work of Satan that has led them astray, as they have failed to promote the Holy Spirit into the lives of the people, just for worldly works and brainwashing tactics of indoctrination of dolts who are lost to the Holy Spirit and we see this proof in the new age dribble of looking to the end of days hope that Jesus will come back in the flesh and Anti-Christ worship of a State that they think or claim is Israel :rolleyes::confused: and they can not even fathom that Jesus Christ is the King of Israel ! why do they reject this fact ! because they have been brainwashed, it's standing right in front of them and they can't see the forest for the trees. :( they have no hope and come across as if looking up a horses tail to see what his teeth look like.
Try reading it again. I said I was wondering, won't that he was.

As far as his knowledge goes, it is really lacking.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just look it up, it's easy as to, just type in, Pray by Tina Counsins song and it will come up for you to play.

Her name is apparently COUSINS and, based on her album cover, she seems mighty worldly. I found one of her lyrics to be a bit disturbing. She said that we should pray that the children "forgive us for the stupid things we've done". I would ask, were they "stupid" or were they evil? And who is being prayed to and how do we pray that another human forgive us--wouldn't it be better to ask them directly to forgive us?

But, be that as it may, I would recommend that you think about this: Praying for someone is a way of loving them, that is true. But without truth, there can be no real love. That is why we are told to pray always in the Spirit--because He leads to all truth--and prayer without truth would be useless, because we could be praying to idols of our own making. It is extremely easy for humans to create idols--many young people have music and certain musicians as their idols, among others.

God is not a celestial vending machine, where we deposit our prayer and out pops whatever it is that we want. Sometimes, He sends us what we absolutely do NOT want, but Scripture assures us that "all things work for the good of those who love Him and who are called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28) Love is not some affection of the moment--feelings come and go, based on whether we are pleased with the object of our love. True love is a pledge of loyalty that never dies--it seeks always to bless the one who is loved, whether we are pleased with them today or not.

The unholy is made holy by the word of God and prayer. (1Tim. 4:5) Yes, we should pray always, but without focusing on truth, we will miss the blessing that comes from the One who IS the Truth. In 1 Timothy 4:1, Paul tells Timothy that the Holy Spirit says that, in the last days, that some will turn away from the true faith. The Holy Spirit leads us to the truth, in the word that He inspired, and directly as He leads us in righteousness.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Her name is apparently COUSINS and, based on her album cover, she seems mighty worldly. I found one of her lyrics to be a bit disturbing. She said that we should pray that the children "forgive us for the stupid things we've done". I would ask, were they "stupid" or were they evil? And who is being prayed to and how do we pray that another human forgive us--wouldn't it be better to ask them directly to forgive us?

But, be that as it may, I would recommend that you think about this: Praying for someone is a way of loving them, that is true. But without truth, there can be no real love. That is why we are told to pray always in the Spirit--because He leads to all truth--and prayer without truth would be useless, because we could be praying to idols of our own making. It is extremely easy for humans to create idols--many young people have music and certain musicians as their idols, among others.

God is not a celestial vending machine, where we deposit our prayer and out pops whatever it is that we want. Sometimes, He sends us what we absolutely do NOT want, but Scripture assures us that "all things work for the good of those who love Him and who are called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28) Love is not some affection of the moment--feelings come and go, based on whether we are pleased with the object of our love. True love is a pledge of loyalty that never dies--it seeks always to bless the one who is loved, whether we are pleased with them today or not.

The unholy is made holy by the word of God and prayer. (1Tim. 4:5) Yes, we should pray always, but without focusing on truth, we will miss the blessing that comes from the One who IS the Truth. In 1 Timothy 4:1, Paul tells Timothy that the Holy Spirit says that, in the last days, that some will turn away from the true faith. The Holy Spirit leads us to the truth, in the word that He inspired, and directly as He leads us in righteousness.
I'm not familiar with Tina Cousins.

The Romans 8 quote is really good!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I agree and admire what you had to say in this concern.

But many songs if not all have points that I can question, even Denis Walter singing Amazing Grace, but I love it.
So to with that Song I pointed out I like because it reaches out to young people I think. I heard it the other day when driving along and thought hey ! something that I liked, when going through all the rubbish on the radio that was driving me up the wall.
I listen to Luciano Pavarotti as well and this helps to calm me driving in the traffic, I see people driving with that rap rubbish :rolleyes: and driving like idiots getting no where and all riled up.:D

Reactions: Dave L

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Try reading it again. I said I was wondering, won't that he was.

As far as his knowledge goes, it is really lacking.
Is he really lacking in his knowledge or has he surpassed some, that they can not truly fathom his position.

What about back in Jesus day that the Jews were sadly peddled with conflicting views as to Christ Jesus not to mention the Prophets, but it took devout Israelites to come to understand what Jesus was truly saying, it was not obvious to all. they were not on the same page because of the way that they were taught maybe, just as it is nowadays with people looking for Jesus as something other that what he truly is.

If it's not of the Holy Spirit, then it's not of Jesus then is it. so the worldly clash, but if they only had ears to hear ?

Reactions: Davy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that the Talmud is an odious document but, most Jews are not religious at all today--they don't even read the Tanakh (the Hebrew Bible--equivalent to our Old Testament) let alone the Talmud. The Jews are not in control of the world. One Jewish-Christian I know, laughs,"If we are, I wish we would do a better job of it!"

That's just another deception you're on, showing you don't understand what is really going on in this world.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
THOSE LEFT IN EACH CASE ARE THOSE WHO WILL SUFFER GOD'S WRATH

You need to read Luke's telling of this.

Luke17:33-37
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

They were asking where they would go...
My goodness folks, read what you like, disregard what you don't. Hope you see the light soon!!

Revelation 9:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Be strong in our Father. Just one example, we want to be here..[/QUOTE]
We need to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2), right?

Reactions: Acolyte

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to read Luke's telling of this.

Luke17:33-37
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

They were asking where they would go...
My goodness folks, read what you like, disregard what you don't. Hope you see the light soon!!

Revelation 9:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Be strong in our Father. Just one example, we want to be here..
We need to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2), right?

You shouldn't leave out the Matthew 24:28 version of our Lord Jesus' answer at the end of Luke 17...

Matt 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

KJV

Last edited: