Signs of the Last Days=3rd. Temple Feaver Officially Hit Israel!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We have no direct scripture supporting any of the above. This is = to false prophecy unless scripture directly supports it.

So, you just announce that as your edict? You have been shown over and over that there is a huge amount of Scripture supporting a moderate dispensational view. You just can't accept the possibility that you could be wrong.

D

Dave L

So, you just announce that as your edict? You have been shown over and over that there is a huge amount of Scripture supporting a moderate dispensational view. You just can't accept the possibility that you could be wrong.
None whatsoever. Any scripture you try to use must be removed from its context and then twisted into saying what you've been trained to think.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't accuse me unless you can document it. It is not Christian like.

But it is okay when you do it? (You just announced your edict on all who hold dispensational views without ONE scrap of Scipture.) I guess we know what that makes you, Dave.

D

Dave L

But it is okay when you do it? (You just announced your edict on all who hold dispensational views without ONE scrap of Scipture.) I guess we know what that makes you, Dave.
I posted this originally proving the kingdom is spiritual = Jesus is Amillennial, not Dispensational. here it is again;

Please consider the spiritual nature of the Kingdom:

“And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” (Matthew 3:2) (KJV 1900)

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” (Matthew 11:12) (KJV 1900)

“Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.” (Matthew 16:28) (KJV 1900)

“Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.” (1 Corinthians 15:50)

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3:3) (KJV 1900)

“Jesus answered, “I tell you the solemn truth, unless a person is born of water and spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.” (John 3:5)

“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.” (John 18:36) (KJV 1900)

“And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:” (Luke 17:20) (KJV 1900)

“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21) (KJV 1900)

“But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has already overtaken you.” (Luke 11:20)

“because we are not looking at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen. For what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal.” (2 Corinthians 4:18)

“Now when the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus performed, they began to say to one another, “This is certainly the Prophet who is to come into the world.” Then Jesus, because he knew they were going to come and seize him by force to make him king, withdrew again up the mountainside alone.” (John 6:14–15)

“He delivered us from the power of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves,” (Colossians 1:13)

When Jesus saw that he answered intelligently, He said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And no one dared to question Him any longer.” (Mark 12:34) (HCSB)

“for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 14:17) (HCSB)

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will see if I can find more.

I just posted a more recent one (from 2014) which points out the differences between Christ coming to rapture His saints and His coming to judge the earth in the Day of the Lord (what is popularly called His second coming).

D

Dave L

I just posted a more recent one (from 2014) which points out the differences between Christ coming to rapture His saints and His coming to judge the earth in the Day of the Lord (what is popularly called His second coming).
The problem is, the rapture happens on the last day after the resurrection. You should not bite on everything these say.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Not to worry. I see a LOT of misspelled words (and wrong words) among comments on the web. Even professional writers make a lot of glaring errors these days. Maybe they always did but there were better editors in the past--editing does seem to have gone by the wayside. Don't worry--I'm just a fuss-budget. I thought it would be helpful to point out the difference between "alter" (to change) and "altar" (the place where sacrifices are placed). Sorry I offended you--I hope you will accept my apology. :oops:
I used to do a lot of proof-reading, but I would be a rich man if I were paid money for all the errors that I see going into print! :)

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I posted this originally proving the kingdom is spiritual = Jesus is Amillennial, not Dispensational.
That is just silly. Jesus is neither. Both are theological terms invented by imperfect humans.

Please consider the spiritual nature of the Kingdom:

“And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” (Matthew 3:2) (KJV 1900)

No person holding dispensational views would ever say that Christ's Kingdom is not spiritual.

“Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.” (Matthew 16:28) (KJV 1900)
Yes--they did. The Resurrected Christ came in the power of His spiritual Kingdom, did He not?

“Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.” (1 Corinthians 15:50)
There will be none but immortal humans on the earth, when the Kingdom of God in the New Jerusalem is finally resting on the earth. The whole 15th chapter of 1 Corinthians is all about resurrection. Why do you use that as a "proof text"? Is it because there will be mortals in the Millennial Kingdom (and there can be no doubt of this since the prophets Ezekiel and Isaiah both picture it as a mortal kingdom)? The Millennial Kingdom will apparently be a transition stage between what we have now and the Eternal State.

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3:3) (KJV 1900)
Again, why use this as a proof text? Dispensationalist always preach the necessity of being "born again"

“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.” (John 18:36) (KJV 1900)
It should read "...the Jewish leaders..." Jesus was a Jew and He said He "came only to the lost sheep of Israel." (Matthew 15:24) Your antisemitism is showing. I could comment on the rest of your "proof texts" but frankly, I don't want to waste anymore time on your distorted theology. You won't accept that you could be wrong about anything. The rest of us are normal mortals who admit that we could be wrong in our interpretations. I guess we'll find out when we go to be with the Lord.

D

Dave L

That is just silly. Jesus is neither. Both are theological terms invented by imperfect humans.

No person holding dispensational views would ever say that Christ's Kingdom is not spiritual.

Yes--they did. The Resurrected Christ came in the power of His spiritual Kingdom, did He not?

There will be none but immortal humans on the earth, when the Kingdom of God in the New Jerusalem is finally resting on the earth. The whole 15th chapter of 1 Corinthians is all about resurrection. Why do you use that as a "proof text"? Is it because there will be mortals in the Millennial Kingdom (and there can be no doubt of this since the prophets Ezekiel and Isaiah both picture it as a mortal kingdom)? The Millennial Kingdom will apparently be a transition stage between what we have now and the Eternal State.

Again, why use this as a proof text? Dispensationalist always preach the necessity of being "born again"

It should read "...the Jewish leaders..." Jesus was a Jew and He said He "came only to the lost sheep of Israel." (Matthew 15:24) Your antisemitism is showing. I could comment on the rest of your "proof texts" but frankly, I don't want to waste anymore time on your distorted theology. You won't accept that you could be wrong about anything. The rest of us are normal mortals who admit that we could be wrong in our interpretations. I guess we'll find out when we go to be with the Lord.
If you can find one verse in the gospels or epistles saying the kingdom is physical, post it. I presented many saying it isn't. You are a false "prophetess" if you cannot provide this request.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you can find one verse in the gospels or epistles saying the kingdom is physical, post it. I presented many saying it isn't. You are a false "prophetess" if you cannot provide this request.

There are plenty of verses in the OT that refer to the Kingdom being a physical, mortal kingdom. You do believe in the Old Testament, don't you? The likely reason why there are few references to the Kingdom promised to Israel is because the focus in the New Testament is that God was, at that time, building His spiritual Kingdom through Christ. (But there IS Acts 1:6 and some references in Romans) But He will not allow His promises to Israel be "null and void". There are TWO kingdoms spoken of in the Bible. A spiritual Kingdom (of which we are a part) and a physical kingdom that was promised to Israel after their national repentance.

D

Dave L

There are plenty of verses in the OT that refer to the Kingdom being a physical, mortal kingdom. You do believe in the Old Testament, don't you? The likely reason why there are few references to the Kingdom promised to Israel is because the focus in the New Testament is that God was, at that time, building His spiritual Kingdom through Christ. (But there IS Acts 1:6 and some references in Romans) But He will not allow His promises to Israel be "null and void".
You need to have Jesus interpret the OT for you. Not the Pharisees.