Since more children and people have been killed by Israel than in the terrorist attack, should they stop?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How can those who think there is a solution in killing others ever stop? How can an eye for an eye bring vision to anybody?

The only way evil is nullified is by absorbing it, not by reflecting it back. Jesus absorbed it, it killed him.....but Oh the wonder of it, he came back to life. We are to follow in his footsteps!
I agree with your thoughts here.

If the collective nation accepted their Messiah and turned to God I know He would defend them and make their position in the land certain. While they fight in their own strength they will come to grief eventually.

We all do!

F2F

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, but there are verses about bashing infants agaisnt rocks in scripture.
That refers to someone angry expressing their wishes against enemies. People who had sinned so badly God finally had to let them be taken away captives! I would;t take advice from them. Jesus dashed no children against rocks. Really. Nor did He ask us to!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. He only fights for them when they have accepted Jesus. He has not done so for a few thousand years basically. Their history will go off of pause and start again for the last seven years of world history. He then will again deal with them, not fight for them! He only does that after they believe and are saved in the very end. You read the bible.
Those who speak against Israel speak against God!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The babies are not aggressors. I kid you not. I do find cutting of water to a huge population you have captive to be aggressive though.
It doesn't seem to bother you at all that Israel was violently attacked!

God bless Israel!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those who speak against Israel speak against God!
Those who say mass murder of families is what His people should do speak against God. It is not speaking against God to question a secular nation not following God in any way when they blow up apartment buildings. I kid you not. God bless the innocents and Christians who are His children!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It doesn't seem to bother you at all that Israel was violently attacked!

God bless Israel!
As often mentioned in the thread the evil terrorism and killing of civilians was savage and vile and obviously wrong. The question here is the blowing up and killing of civilians by Israel. What is that, good?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who say mass murder of families is what His people should do speak against God. It is not speaking against God to question a secular nation not following God in any way when they blow up apartment buildings. I kid you not.
So speak against the mass murder of Israelites.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As often mentioned in the thread the evil terrorism and killing of civilians was savage and vile and obviously wrong. The question here is the blowing up and killing of civilians by Israel. What is that, good?
"It doesn't seem to bother you at all that Israel was violently attacked!"

Are you a Hamas fan?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't seem to bother you that children are killed by blowing up their apartments! Are you a fan of terrorism?
Israel didn't start it.

God bless Israel!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Israel didn't start it.

God bless Israel!
I would think it could be said that some of the displaced people of Israel didn't start it. I can say babies never started it! Why would you support destroying completely whole civilian apartments with babies in them?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would think it could be said that some of the displaced people of Israel didn't start it. I can say babies never started it! Why would you support destroying completely whole civilian apartments with babies in them?
IOW, you're attacking Israel! Pity you.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After the repent. You do realize that? Right now they are in line for the time of judgment known as the time of Jacob's trouble.
I realize the Bible is about Israel.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
IOW, you're attacking Israel! Pity you.
Jerusalem is also called Sodom in the bible, is that attacking Israel? Until they believe they have of course no right to the land from God. They are not the Israel of God until they do get saved. They are a secular nation in rebellion against God on the cusp of the most sever time of judgment in all history.