Since more children and people have been killed by Israel than in the terrorist attack, should they stop?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Dad, as a nation we already showed how we deal with terrorist in our own nation. Your NY question is a little silly, don't you think.
Guantanamo? Pretending Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with it? I don't think we know who did it, so how it is you think you did something? There are real questions going around about controlled demolitions, cover ups, inside help etc etc. Who really are the terrorists?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Guantanamo? Pretending Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with it? I don't think we know who did it, so how it is you think you did something? There are real questions going around about controlled demolitions, cover ups, inside help etc etc. Who really are the terrorists?
It is ok to be a pacifist in your Christian walk, but you do not allow for God to punish evil doers in this life by your POV.

Reactions: Lizbeth

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Exodus 22:2-3 ESV / 186 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him, but if the sun has risen on him, there shall be bloodguilt for him. He shall surely pay. If he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.
Psalm 144:1 ESV / 57 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;
Right. Point? How does that relate to wiping out apartment after apartment and killing kids in them?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Toddlers need punishing with bombs?
Genesis 19:24
Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens.

Genesis 19:28
Then he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain; and he saw, and behold, the smoke of the land which went up like the smoke of a furnace.

Sodom and Gomorrah had little children and families too don't you think?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You might preach Jesus, but the god of the world has them blinded, and Muslims hate Jesus,
Israel loves Him?

do you wonder why? they are controlled by the world. So brainwashed they are, from childhood. Israel did tell people to leave,
Absurd. They are no more allowed to leave than prison inmates are.
Palestinians said so themselves. I haven't seen many white flags of surrender yet.
You want toddlers to wave diapers out a window?
600 have so far. Israel, said if they let the hostages go they could turn on water and let food and aid in. But the people are protecting Hamas. This plague has to stop and Hamas and the Palestinians could end it quickly, but as you can see, they will not give up.
I see people wandering in the rubble homeless and no food medical or water or place to go. They are protecting Hamas?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Genesis 19:24
Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens.

Genesis 19:28
Then he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain; and he saw, and behold, the smoke of the land which went up like the smoke of a furnace.

Sodom and Gomorrah had little children and families too don't you think?
Israel is not the Lord in case that is news. Gaza is not Sodom! Guess who more closely resembles Sodom? The bible even says Jerusalem is also called Sodom!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God's judgement
Israel is not the Lord in case that is news. Gaza is not Sodom! Guess who more closely resembles Sodom? The bible even says Jerusalem is also called Sodom!
Zephaniah 2:9
Therefore, as I live,” Says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, “Surely Moab shall be like Sodom, And the people of Ammon like Gomorrah— Overrun with weeds and saltpits, And a perpetual desolation. The residue of My people shall plunder them, And the remnant of My people shall possess them.

How about NOAH then and the great flood?
You would not approve?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God's judgement

Zephaniah 2:9
Therefore, as I live,” Says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, “Surely Moab shall be like Sodom, And the people of Ammon like Gomorrah— Overrun with weeds and saltpits, And a perpetual desolation. The residue of My people shall plunder them, And the remnant of My people shall possess them.

How about NOAH then and the great flood?
You would not approve?
They shall when He returns. Meanwhile, obviously that is not any excuse for a secular unbelieving nation to terrorize and blow up families. Like it or not.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God's testimony of all mankind is their hearts are EVIL from their youth. When He destroys a nation, we also don't know exactly the fate of their infants and young children do we.

20 Then Noah built an altar to the Lord, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. 21 And the Lord smelled a soothing aroma. Then the Lord said in His heart, “I will never again curse the ground for man’s sake, although the imagination[a] of man’s heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.

22 “While the earth remains,
Seedtime and harvest,
Cold and heat,
Winter and summer,
And day and night
Shall not cease.”

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is bombing apartment buildings and etc a war any more than the terrorists who killed innocent people in Israel was a war? Also, what is the Christian position on this? Some preachers say we must pray for 'Israel' and support it, as well as the massive revenge happening, ??

We should indeed, pray for all.

But most have not perceived all that is happening and has happened. The scriptures do not say, pray for the peace of Israel...but "pray for the peace of Jerusalem." The point being, there is much more going on here than meets the eye.

The modern state of Israel, unbeknownst to many of Jewish descent, is not the same Israel of the Bible...and that is a huge subject (which, because it is, I have started another thread about it). But also, and more importantly, since the scripture actually says to pray for the peace of "Jerusalem" rather than Israel, it should first be understood that the Jerusalem that we are to pray for, was actually not the earthly city, but the heavenly city. Just as Christ referred not to the temple of stone, but to the Temple of His body, the scriptures regarding praying for the peace of Jerusalem, refer rather to the heavenly Jerusalem. Which is to say, pray for the peace of God.

Even so, pray.

• Wow
Reactions: LouisWilliams

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is bombing apartment buildings and etc a war any more than the terrorists who killed innocent people in Israel was a war? Also, what is the Christian position on this? Some preachers say we must pray for 'Israel' and support it, as well as the massive revenge happening, ??
Better question: Why are you defending the attack on Israel?