hey you want to endure till the end, and think that will save you. Have at it.
While your at it. What is this even look like. how many sins can you commit while your supposedly enduring to the end?
As for me. Jesus was talking about those alive in tribulation. And he was talking physical life. Not eternal life
I have eternal life. it was a gift of God. it can not be earned by how good I am, how many good works I do. or how many religious ceremonies I keep.
i notice marks liked this response . I also notice neither one of you will help
me preach JESUS to an atheist . Rather men like epi who love this all inclusive junk
preach a false gospel and call men like me a religious extremist for preaching JESUS .
YEAH so much for the false love god all inclusive satan and his message . IT SHUT DOWN the gospel that can save
and sold one that wont be saving squat and in fact calls GOD a liar .
You all can keep on keeping on , accusing men like me for not trusting in JESUS .
But it aint me sitting under an ecumeincal harlot and her all inclusive father .
And i dont think i need to say why i said father and NOT FATHER . this generation is gonna reap
what is has sown too . And its god will not be able to save them . its god DENIES the gospel of JESUS
and its god holds hands with all religoins and lies and says HEY we all serve the same GOD
HEY lets all just be one for anti christ world peace , though it wont say anti christ .
but i am the one not trusting IN JESUS . NO I DO TRUST IN JESUS
the problem is that many trust in another jesus . And that one wont be saving any of them .