So...feb, and still no sign of a major change

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you ever listen to the whole of Kim Clements prophecy?
It was fascinating and I don’t think you can actually say it hasn’t been fulfilled. The prophecy never claimed that he would have a second term in a row, that was said by people interpreting the prophecy and jumping to conclusions. As to David Wilkinson, once again often as not it was people Who were looking at the prophecy and presuming it was about now. Don’t we do that with the book of revelation. The revelation itself is not wrong, just the way it is weighed up. Rita

Yes, this is the whole reason I've gone "back and forth" on these things for decades. Yes, Clement's prophecy was utterly amazing in its precision and in the impossibility of it coming to pass. He predicted Trump would run before Trump even seriously considered running. Even after he decided to run, his bid for presidency was considered a long shot. And the description Clement made about attempted "impeachments" was equally compelling, which is why I believed the prophets who predicted Trump's 2nd term.

There were other prophets who I respected and who had amazing prophecies come to pass. Neville Johnson was closely associated with people who in my past I highly respected. He predicted Billy Graham's death on target. And a friend of his, Sundar Selvaraj, also had some amazing prophecies come to pass, such as the flooding in Houston, Texas. He also predicted Trump's 1st term.

Another amazing fellow was John Paul Jackson, who predicted a headline perhaps 7 years in advance of the pandemic that the NFL would hesitate in playing games. That was an utterly unbelievable prophecy. There were other things much more important that he accurately predicted.

Kenneth Copeland prophesied to Reinhard Bonnke that he would experience million convert crusades, which seemed, at the time, utterly impossible. And yet it happened. I'm not at all a fan of Faith Teachers, but I have to admit Copeland's prophecy came true!

Wilkerson predicted the coming down of the Berlin Wall. And he accurately saw the change in runaway children to stay at home children, as well as the corruption in ministry attempting to win the world using worldly methodology. I believe he also warned of a coming homosexual epidemic. Obviously that happened!

All these things convinced me to listen. But when some of the prophecies failed to materialized, the prophecies looked like a distraction from true spirituality, or at best a mix between true spiritual matters and reasonable predictions in light of current events. Perhaps even some true prophecies got mixed in with "mistakes?"

If Trump, at his advanced age, somehow runs again in 4 years and wins, I will be a convinced enthusiast with respect to "the prophets." But my view presently is that the whole thing has been a "flop," a side show that has embarrassed the Church. I hope you're right, but I'm afraid you're wrong.

It seems, right or wrong, that God's purpose has been to get us off of predictive prophecies, turning back towards righteous living. That is the only way to properly prepare for judgment and to prepare others for judgment. It is by identifying the antichrists of our own time, and by warning people to avoid them, and to live in close contact with the Lord.

Only by having spiritual unity with Christ can we please God for all eternity. And that's all that matters. But then again, we are told that prophecy is important in the Church. I just personally need to have the key to knowing when it is valid and when not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rita and Mantis

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump, at his advanced age, somehow runs again in 4 years and wins, I will be a convinced enthusiast with respect to "the prophets." But my view presently is that the whole thing has been a "flop," a side show that has embarrassed the Church.
I'm tired out by the whole thing. I've moved on. It was a HUGE flop. I deleted all but a couple of my YouTube subscriptions and now watch other things. Even if Trump got into office again the merciless and unceasing attacks on him drain my soul. I'm done with it. I'm doing what Paul said to do...

3Join with me in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 4No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding officer. 2 Timothy 2:3-4

I got lured away from this truth. And it won't happen again. I made a big mistake. The world is what the world is. I won't be getting entangled in the affairs of the world anymore. I'm living for Christ and his kingdom exclusively.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems, right or wrong, that God's purpose has been to get us off of predictive prophecies, turning back towards righteous living. The is the only way to properly prepare for judgment and to prepare others for judgment.
AMEN! That is what Christians are to be focusing on. Our commanding officer is Jesus Christ. Our home is the kingdom and nation and land and city of righteousness, and we will live there one day.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey DW,

Actually, ROBIN D. BULLOCK has already surmised that Trump is "David" in 2 Sam. 13-19. And David's dilemma took SIX CHAPTERS to overcome. His problem wasn't resolved before it took effect; it wasn't resolved with a day, or a week, or even several weeks. And so too for Trump.

Plus our Modern Prophets HAVE STATED that the path will come through PENNSYLVANIA, -- not Texas, or any other State petition --; and as of Friday, the SCOTUS has started the review of a NUMBER of filings which include PENNSYLVANIA.

So thanks for asking, and I hope this is an encouragement that Trump & Pence will be RIGHTFULLY RESTORED to the Whitehouse!

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Well I certainly don't like what's happening in the government at the moment, and would like to see someone that is a good Christian and uses common sense to be president. I don't think we're getting that now. But Trump? Hmmmm, not sure about that. Cheers.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I certainly don't like what's happening in the government at the moment, and would like to see someone that is a good Christian and uses common sense to be president. I don't think we're getting that now. But Trump? Hmmmm, not sure about that. Cheers.

There's lot of Thomas' who may not be sufficiently familiar with the ingredients, or can discern the aroma on the cookstove, but have to actually taste the pudding. But I expect that it will be ready probably around May.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: dev553344

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Bobbyjo
Were you banned, or did you just disappear for your own sanity ?
So, what happened with regards to what you said would happen this week. You didn’t say what, but you did give the date, it’s passed.
Sorry to keep holding you to account, but each time you are challenged you just change the goal posts and give another date in the future and sign off with the usual thoughts about trump and pence.
Rita

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earlier on @Devin Wintch made a really good point , he said ‘ they ( prophecy/insights ) are suppose to glorify God, and not me”
The you tuber, the commentator proclaiming interpretation of the Kim Clements video, and others, who are they glorifying. Are they endeavouring to ‘ make a name for themselves and been seen as an expert ‘

Yes, well God has a way of laying bear the motives of people's hearts, and I do believe He will expose and humble those with ulterior motives in such cases. Some want money or notoriety. The motive has to be simply desiring to serve God out of love for Him. When this is the case, it's not the end of the world if you miss it, even if you get embarrassed. Nor is it the biggest thing to simply step out in faith and say something when you feel led. You are not the issue and not the motivation, so you just obey God and trust, and if things don't happen, you humbly seek God to know if you made a mistake or what went wrong. But at least you are not worrying about yourself; only how to be best please God and do what's right.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey DW,

Actually, ROBIN D. BULLOCK has already surmised that Trump is "David" in 2 Sam. 13-19. And David's dilemma took SIX CHAPTERS to overcome. His problem wasn't resolved before it took effect; it wasn't resolved with a day, or a week, or even several weeks. And so too for Trump.

Plus our Modern Prophets HAVE STATED that the path will come through PENNSYLVANIA, -- not Texas, or any other State petition --; and as of Friday, the SCOTUS has started the review of a NUMBER of filings which include PENNSYLVANIA.

So thanks for asking, and I hope this is an encouragement that Trump & Pence will be RIGHTFULLY RESTORED to the Whitehouse!

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Oh, Goodness! Just about the time you start missing somebody, LoL. Reminds me of that Andy Griffith episode where Floyd and the mayor thought Andy and Barney were dead, so they were giving this beautiful eulogy. All the while, they were standing behind them listening the whole time, LoL.

Greetings, Bobby Jo.

As always, I still think you're full of crap. But it's good to see you again. :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was a warning to people who God desired to show mercy to should they repent. If this was prophecy, God would have specifically told Jonah to prophesy ....but He didn't. He told Jonah to preach ...as verse 2 clearly says.

“Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.” — Jonah 3:2 (KJV)

The (edit: sorry, Hebrew) word actually means to "proclaim" which seems more definite.

Hebrew Concordance: wiq·rā -- 1 Occurrence[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Bobbyjo
Were you banned, or did you just disappear for your own sanity ?
So, what happened with regards to what you said would happen this week. You didn’t say what, but you did give the date, it’s passed.
Sorry to keep holding you to account, but each time you are challenged you just change the goal posts and give another date in the future and sign off with the usual thoughts about trump and pence.
Rita
Sadly this seems to be the norm with modern day prophets,

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.” — Jeremiah 25:30 (KJV)

The word translated "prophesy" as in Jeremiah 25:30 is this...

H5012 Hebrew: נָבָא Transliteration: nâbâʼ Pronunciation: naw-baw' ---------- Description: a primitive root; to prophesy, i.e. speak (or sing) by inspiration (in prediction or simple discourse); prophesy(-ing), make self a prophet. KJV usage: prophesy (111x), prophesying (2x), prophet (2x).

“Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.” — Jonah 3:2 (KJV)

The word translated "preach" in Jonah 3:2 is a completely different word and is not the same meaning.

H7121 Hebrew: קָרָא Transliteration: qârâʼ Pronunciation: kaw-raw' ---------- Description: a primitive root (rather identical with קָרָא(H7122) through the idea of accosting a person met); to call out to (i.e. properly, address by name, but used in a wide variety of applications); bewray (self), that are bidden, call (for, forth, self, upon), cry (unto), (be) famous, guest, invite, mention, (give) name, preach, (make) proclaim(-ation), pronounce, publish, read, renowned, say. KJV usage: call (528x), cried (98x), read (38x), proclaim (36x), named (7x), guests (4x), invited (3x), gave (3x), renowned (3x), bidden (2x), preach (2x), misc (11x).

It more gives the sense of proclaiming a warning. They are not the same things.

Reactions: Rita and Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.” — Jeremiah 25:30 (KJV)

The word translated "prophesy" as in Jeremiah 25:30 is this...

H5012 Hebrew: נָבָא Transliteration: nâbâʼ Pronunciation: naw-baw' ---------- Description: a primitive root; to prophesy, i.e. speak (or sing) by inspiration (in prediction or simple discourse); prophesy(-ing), make self a prophet. KJV usage: prophesy (111x), prophesying (2x), prophet (2x).

The word translated "preach" in Jonah 3:2 is a completely different word and is not the same meaning.

H7121 Hebrew: קָרָא Transliteration: qârâʼ Pronunciation: kaw-raw' ---------- Description: a primitive root (rather identical with קָרָא(H7122) through the idea of accosting a person met); to call out to (i.e. properly, address by name, but used in a wide variety of applications); bewray (self), that are bidden, call (for, forth, self, upon), cry (unto), (be) famous, guest, invite, mention, (give) name, preach, (make) proclaim(-ation), pronounce, publish, read, renowned, say. KJV usage: call (528x), cried (98x), read (38x), proclaim (36x), named (7x), guests (4x), invited (3x), gave (3x), renowned (3x), bidden (2x), preach (2x), misc (11x).

It more gives the sense of proclaiming a warning. They are not the same things.

Im having so much fun with these root words. ^_^ Thanks for the break down.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Rita

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, well God has a way of laying bear the motives of people's hearts, and I do believe He will expose and humble those with ulterior motives in such cases. Some want money or notoriety. The motive has to be simply desiring to serve God out of love for Him. When this is the case, it's not the end of the world if you miss it, even if you get embarrassed. Nor is it the biggest thing to simply step out in faith and say something when you feel led. You are not the issue and not the motivation, so you just obey God and trust, and if things don't happen, you humbly seek God to know if you made a mistake or what went wrong. But at least you are not worrying about yourself; only how to be best please God and do what's right.
That's right. We're not going to stone Bobby Jo or anyone else. We're just going to move on. Like we've done so many times before. I remember '88 reasons why Jesus is coming back in 1988'. We just moved on and went back to life as usual after that. We just realized Edgar Whisenant was wrong and left it at that. He didn't of course, lol. He adjusted it to 1989, but no one was listening anymore.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There's lot of Thomas' who may not be sufficiently familiar with the ingredients, or can discern the aroma on the cookstove, but have to actually taste the pudding. But I expect that it will be ready probably around May.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

At least this time the prophets are not blaming us for not having enough faith.
Ferris, I think that may be what is behind the above post from bobbyjo.......the reference to ‘ Thomas ‘ he doubted, which in essence is saying he didn’t have enough faith !!!! ( unless I have misunderstood ! )

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ferris, I think that may be what is behind the above post from bobbyjo.......the reference to ‘ Thomas ‘ he doubted, which in essence is saying he didn’t have enough faith !!!! ( unless I have misunderstood ! )
I don't know, but I'll tell you this, I'll jump up and down and praise God just like doubting Thomas did if this all pans out and Trump gets back in the white house. I don't care for his money printing economics, but at least he gave us a good chunk of what was being printed!

Status
Not open for further replies.