So...feb, and still no sign of a major change

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. They were NOT wrong. Trump did win hands down. That is indisputable.

Simply because his victory was stolen through election fraud does not mean that he lost. It simply means that all the criminal conspirators got away with murder. And had the Supreme Court done its constitutional duty, Trump would be in the White House right now, and Biden and Harris would be behind bars as co-conspirators. Normally fraud across state lines is a major federal crime.
I simply disagree, for many reasons....

Reactions: amigo de christo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When someone disagrees with FACTS, look out...
I could give you facts but you, nor most people here want to hear them or know them... go ahead and believe what you want.... believe that God gave a faulty prophecy and failed to reveal any fraud and delays or battles, violence (which was encouraged by the supposed "winning candidate") ...on and on....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several passages could be brought into play here, but let's start with your response to Jonah's prophecy. I looked it up this morning, and Fluffy was correct. It did indeed unmistakably take the form of prophecy when he spoke it to the Ninevites:

1 And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying, 2 "Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee." 3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey. 4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, "Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown." (Jonah 3:1-4).
This was a warning to people who God desired to show mercy to should they repent. If this was prophecy, God would have specifically told Jonah to prophesy ....but He didn't. He told Jonah to preach ...as verse 2 clearly says.

“Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.” — Jonah 3:2 (KJV)

Reactions: Rita

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, similar to something @FluffyYellowDuck has said recently... I have seen people with rank in the cult give "prophecies" based on inside information they had from satan's plans, who dictates the plans of the elite cult.

Just going to confirm this. I believe that thoroughly. BTW, I **heard** there is supposed to be some weird agenda/cult stuff going on tomorrow worldwide. I need to look it up to remember exactly what it is and I don't know if it's totally accurate or not. I take these things with a grain of salt. I don't really care or put any faith in it, because I believe God's people are protected and Satan has no power over us, but it was just something brought up to me.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I remember for 400 years before Christ, God was silent, no scripture no prophecy and Jesus came on the w else suddenly. I have to wonder if the same will not be true for his second coming up until we see the event that starts the whole thing, yes we are told a prince of rome will confirm a covenant. For 7 year, but which prince, which rome, which covenant, its all a guess, until the abomination, which will be seen by all, which will begin the great tribulation which as never has been seen on earth before and after,
It has been over 400 years since the Reformation. The church being free from the captivity of Rome (Babylon). Not as silent as the last 400 years of the OT period, but silent none the less. The Reformation has produced it's own types of Saducees and Pharasies like the 400 years produced a similar religious political point at the first coming of Jesus Christ. The whole point about waiting is that life is finite, and there will be an end to life as we know it. This time will be worse than the Roman occupation. Because even Satan knows the time is shorter now, and the results even more life changing than in the first century.

Satan is going to be exposed, and his deception broken once and for all time.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just going to confirm this. I believe that thoroughly. BTW, I **heard** there is supposed to be some weird agenda/cult stuff going on tomorrow worldwide. I need to look it up to remember exactly what it is and I don't know if it's totally accurate or not. I take these things with a grain of salt. I don't really care or put any faith in it, because I believe God's people are protected and Satan has no power over us, but it was just something brought up to me.
For what it's worth, tomorrow is an occult satanic ritual date. So there will be rituals on small and large scale worldwide. But on occasion, there are huge events scheduled to bring about their plans (setting the stage for the appearance of the "illumined one" ...the antichrist).

2020 Dates | Survivorship.Org

2/21 Shivaratri (night of Shiva creator/destroyer)
2/25 Shrove Tuesday (Mardi Gras)
2/14 Valentine Day encourages physical lust 13 days after Imbolc
2/26 Eastern Orthodox Beginning of Lent
2/17 Family Day (AB BC SK ON)
2/17 Presidents' Day
2/21 2/22 Feralia/Terminalia (Roman All Souls)
2/15 Lupercalia (she-wolf mother Romulus and Remus: honoring of Pan)

Reactions: DuckieLady

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To you that is prophecy

to me that is a warning

again huge difference.

God said if a prophet prophecies and that thing which he spoke does not happen, he is not from God,

By Gods own defenition, if God did not carry out his punishment, then Jonah is not a prophet from God
Except Jonah knew and prophecied to himself God would change His mind and repent. That is why I do not think Jonah gave Nineveh the full prophecy, which would include repentance. Jonah should have included, "unless you repent, then God will spare you". Since Jonah did not completely do his task, it looks like he was a false prophet. It is not Jonah nor any human prophet, but the Holy Spirit, Who brings Godly repentance.

Jonah failed as a prophet either way. He did not care for his enemies, the Assyrians. He knew they would eventually destroy the Northern Kingdom. Perhaps he was too concerned with politics and not obeying God, no matter the outcome?

1 But it displeased Jonah exceedingly, and he was very angry.

2 And he prayed unto the Lord, and said, I pray thee, O Lord, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil.

3 Therefore now, O Lord, take, I beseech thee, my life from me; for it is better for me to die than to live.

4 Then said the Lord, Doest thou well to be angry?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For what it's worth, tomorrow is an occult satanic ritual date. So there will be rituals on small and large scale worldwide. But on occasion, there are huge events scheduled to bring about their plans (setting the stage for the appearance of the "illumined one" ...the antichrist).

2020 Dates | Survivorship.Org

2/21 Shivaratri (night of Shiva creator/destroyer)
2/25 Shrove Tuesday (Mardi Gras)
2/14 Valentine Day encourages physical lust 13 days after Imbolc
2/26 Eastern Orthodox Beginning of Lent
2/17 Family Day (AB BC SK ON)
2/17 Presidents' Day
2/21 2/22 Feralia/Terminalia (Roman All Souls)
2/15 Lupercalia (she-wolf mother Romulus and Remus: honoring of Pan)

THAT might have been what it was. I remember there being something about the lady guessing if it had to do with CERN- I'm assuming that's because of their Shiva statue and the weird things they do, which is the date you highlighted, and the Jews praying for their Messiah to return. (I'm just saying what I heard. IDK. I'm not big on this stuff and I don't give it a lot of attention.)

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The below passages are what I believe is happening here. Trump was the other god.

Deu 13:1 - If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
Deu 13:2 - And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
Deu 13:3 - Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about Pence (since he threw Trump under the bus), but if SCOTUS now does its constitutional duty (since they are now considering those cases that they ignored originally) it is still possible that Trump may be reinstated, and Biden locked up. That does not mean that Revelation 11 is being fulfilled either.

I pray that you are right and I am wrong.
But it appears most of our government is fully communist and the courts all way up to the Supreme Court are backing them up with enthusiasm.

My money is on the states resisting.

Reactions: Enoch111

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was a warning to people who God desired to show mercy to should they repent. If this was prophecy, God would have specifically told Jonah to prophesy ....but He didn't. He told Jonah to preach ...as verse 2 clearly says.

“Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.” — Jonah 3:2 (KJV)

Ok. That's a reasoned response. Only the content of that preaching revolved around the words, "Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown." There are no qualifying words here to say, "If you don't repent, the city is going to be destroyed, but if you do such and such it will be spared." The content of the message, if verse 4 is taken at face value, is that he was essentially for all intents and purposes prophesying that the city was going to be destroyed, and they obviously took it that way because the entire city repented in sackcloth in ashes, including the king. That sort of thing wouldn't happen unless Jonah had flat scared the BeJesus out of them with what he said, and they assumed their end was at hand.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THAT might have been what it was. I remember there being something about the lady guessing if it had to do with CERN- I'm assuming that's because of their Shiva statue and the weird things they do, which is the date you highlighted, and the Jews praying for their Messiah to return. (I'm just saying what I heard. IDK. I'm not big on this stuff and I don't give it a lot of attention.)
There could be some merit to it as far as the plans of the elite cult. Their plans don't always go according to their plans ...but they often do.
And btw, I did suspect a CERN connection with shiva and destruction. There's a lot involved with that whole subject, but probably stuff for another thread. (I'm not saying I will start a thread on it. lol)

Reactions: DuckieLady

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. That's a reasoned response. Only the content of that preaching revolved around the words, "Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown." There are no qualifying words here to say, "If you don't repent, the city is going to be destroyed, but if you do such and such it will be spared." The content of the message, if verse 4 is taken at face value, is that he was essentially for all intents and purposes prophesying that the city was going to be destroyed, and they obviously took it that way because the entire city repented in sackcloth in ashes, including the king. That sort of thing wouldn't happen unless Jonah had flat scared the BeJesus out of them with what he said, and they assumed their end was at hand.
I see what you're saying....but still, God did not call it prophecy. He called it preaching.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see what you're saying....but still, God did not call it prophecy. He called it preaching.

The problem with the argument there is that in most (other) cases where prophecy is being spoken, the Lord simply addressed a prophet with the words, "Say to the King of Babylon," or "Speak to the King of Tyre and say" such and such, without the words, "Prophesy to them" actually being used in the sentence. And Jonah was clearly identified by our Lord as a prophet, where He said, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah." (Matthew 12:39).

But maybe we can pick it up another time. :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with the argument there is that in most (other) cases where prophecy is being spoken, the Lord simply addressed a prophet with the words, "Say to the King of Babylon," or "Speak to the King of Tyre and say" such and such, without the words, "Prophesy to them" actually being used in the sentence. And Jonah was clearly identified by our Lord as a prophet, where He said, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah." (Matthew 12:39).

But maybe we can pick it up another time. :)
Yes, he was a prophet. Prophets apparently can also preach. ;)
Jesus called Jonah a prophet, and yet he said Jonah preached. lol

Matthew 12 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ³⁹ But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: ⁴⁰ For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. ⁴¹ The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

The problem that presents with calling the warning a prophecy is the punishment that was supposed to come on ones whose prophecies didn't come to pass.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been watching Chuck Missler's teaching studies on the book of Jude. This is the one I'm on and I'm amazed at the way he Biblically confirms what I said about prophecy vs preaching/warnings.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

Many years ago, I had a dream, that God would take His hands off of the church that I was attending if they thought that they had made it as a church. The link I had been given as to when that would happen, was a large painting over the front door, which people could see, which simply had two hands clasped together to remind people that they needed to take hold of God's Hand when they left the building for the week to come and beyond, would at that time be taken down from where it hung.

Now the leadership of this church was heavily into control and the leadership chosen by the Pastor was rubber stamped by the congregation with no choices available for the congregation to exercise accountability over the presented leadership team.

Now, I asked for a meeting with the senior pastor to relay what I had dreamed. He had asked the Youth Pastor to be also present. After I had relayed my dream to the Senior pastor, both He and the Youth Pastor, turned the dream around and told me that the dream was only for me to ponder on and that it was not for the church in any way shape or form.

It was interesting to note that the Youth pastor a number of years later, became the Senior pastor while still relatively young.

Now I was perplexed about the response of the two pastors and their rejection of the dream that I had had. I came to realise that I had done what God had required of me, and that it was of no concern of mine how the dream that I had recounted to the two pastors would be played out by God.

If the Church repented of their sins, and God did not take His hands off of the church, was that of any concern of mine. It was only God's concern and not mine.

In the Book of Jonah, Jonah was concerned that if he gave the prophecy that God had asked him to preach in the city of Niveneh, that if the people repented of their sins, God would change His mind and that he, Jonah, would look foolish in the eyes of the people of the city.

The life of a prophet was often violent, in that, if the people who had to be told the prophecy rejected the prophecy, their lives would be short lived from that moment onwards and they would be killed for presenting that prophecy by the king or whoever the prophecy was meant for.

Consider the story of Jeremiah, the word of the Lord that Jeremiah brought to the king and High Priests of Jerusalem was rejected and ridiculed by the people. The scroll on which he had written God's prophetic words were burned and needed to be rewritten a second time. He was thrown into a cistern to die, but God kept him alive.

A prophet's life can be very lonely as the people around the prophet are not interested in hearing God's words given to him.

God honours His prophets who give His prophecies, as give by Him, to the people they have been asked to speak to, even when He repents of the evil that he was intending to do and the prophecies recounted by the prophets do not happen as spoken out by them.

There are many prophets out there tickling the ears of the people with their words, but the true prophets, are few and far between, who understand and give the word of the Lord as given to them.

What I am hearing today, is like what happened in Jeremiah's day, the people are shouting, "We have the temple, We have the Temple, God will not let His temple be destroyed," in that the Prophets and the people today are saying, "We are righteous before God, we are His Holy Temple, and God will not allow anything Bad to happen His "saints."

Why is it that people only hear what they want to hear, rather than the Prophets that God has sent to warn us?

The church today is full of "wicked" people who want a "king" over them who is shallow but charismatic, who is also giving the people what they want to hear, instead of calling the people to repentance for their sins that have occurred over the past 18 or so years.

Whoever has an ear to listen and hear let him do so.

Shalom

Status
Not open for further replies.