So, How Do You Have a War, in Paradise?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VISIONARY

Mar 24, 2008
I have a problem here I'd like some input about from heavy bible readers.I hear it said that one third of the Angels went with Satan, is that in scripture, that it was one third? Where?I did find the quote that "there was a war in heaven", Is there a good discussion of this somewhere, as it sure was not a paradise if there was a war, and just how do you get a war going in such a nice place where you have all? Do any scholars offer an explanation?Something just does not add up right between those two bible statements, even more so if one third were that dis-satisfied that they would revolt. Then it was not paradise. Which is right?Is there any way they were warned, or that they even knew they would be thrown out, rather than their requests granted? Is it thus going to be that we cannot ask God any questions about badly handled things, or bad creations he did, for fear we will be suddenly thrown out too if we are with him in heaven? Since he is all-knowing, wouldn't he know how to convince these angels they were wrong, after all satan was able to convince them, but he couldn't? Can you see where this just does not seem to make sense?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Rev 12:7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Thats kind of hard to say. Satan was cast out but I am like you I do not know about the one third. My question would be also was it their choice to follow him (Satan) or were they in cohoots with the devil....

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Two;42407)
Thats kind of hard to say. Satan was cast out but I am like you I do not know about the one third. My question would be also was it their choice to follow him (Satan) or were they in cohoots with the devil....
this is future this will not happen until the 5th/6th trump this is the start of the tribulation Satan has not yet started the War he has been held by God Michael until the appointed time he has not walked in person on earth sense the death on the cross the thrid of the angels that rebelled with Satan are said to be from the first earth age if memory serves Ill try to find the verse