Son needs prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I come to you asking prayer for my son again. He is on house arrest. He goes to court tomorrow to deal with his negligence of not paying child support and I think there may have been some drug charges too, but I don't know if he has been charged with what he had in his possession?. He is a drug addict and no one can get thru to him, he continues this path of destruction and is into drugs to my knowledge around the clock, I pray the Judge will soften his or her heart and not send him to jail unless God feels that is where he belongs, or rather that the judge will send him to get help and make sure he does. Right now he is real scared. May God give him strength and peace to face what he has to? I have been praying diligently for him, Thank you for your prayers for him and God bless you all.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for this *****y situation.

Getting arrested may have saved my stepson's life. The judge got him into a VA treatment plan. He's remarried and living clean now.

Reactions: dev553344

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for sharing, what wonderful news to hear of the happy ending for your stepson? I was thinking the same thing, that whatever happens Wednesday (made an mistake on days) I pray it will be for the good to get him clean and back to God and back to us.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your son. I'm full aware of the problems of drugs and the court system. The court system can help, but not always. Praying for Gods wisdom to be done here, and that your son will desire a better life.

Reactions: Lambano

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you Devin, that's the part my son is having problems with, it has to be him that can bring on changes, we can't do it as much as we would like to, but he's been thru this before and says he is afraid of getting dope sick or that is what they call it these days, or sick from withdrawal,, apparently it was really hard for him trying to come off drugs and all the symptoms that go with it? He's in trouble in more than one way, perhaps he is afraid of facing what he has done while on drugs? and that may be another fear holding him back. He's been on 2 forms of medication to get off, Then he got messed up with drugs again and again, and help doesn't seem to work for him anymore, but then again his drug use has changed as well?. He quit trying. He has lost weight and is looking a lot older than his years? He doesn't even hide his drug use from anyone lately. Yes, may God 's wisdom lead him and reach him in the depths of his understanding and give him the strength to battle his demons one by one if that is what it will take?.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is so sad when our children get caught up in this darkness and I pray that your son will find his way into the light. May the Holy Spirit reveal Jesus to him whatever the outcome of the court appearance.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I come to you asking prayer for my son again. He is on house arrest. He goes to court tomorrow to deal with his negligence of not paying child support and I think there may have been some drug charges too, but I don't know if he has been charged with what he had in his possession?. He is a drug addict and no one can get thru to him, he continues this path of destruction and is into drugs to my knowledge around the clock, I pray the Judge will soften his or her heart and not send him to jail unless God feels that is where he belongs, or rather that the judge will send him to get help and make sure he does. Right now he is real scared. May God give him strength and peace to face what he has to? I have been praying diligently for him, Thank you for your prayers for him and God bless you all.
Praying for your son.