SONGS THAT DIRECTLY PRAISE GOD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting definitions:

Worship

: to honor or show reverence for as a divine being or supernatural power
2: to regard with great or extravagant respect, honor, or devotion

Praise
1: to express a favorable judgment of : COMMEND
2: to glorify (a god or saint) especially by the attribution of perfections

Webster's dictionary

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I started this thread and now I can't listen to the songs because my speakers have packed in. So I'm looking for some new ones.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are need of some new ears to hear, yes?
I just unplugged it from the back of the computer and plugged it into the headphone jack at the front and it works fine now so I can enjoy the music.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just unplugged it from the back of the computer and plugged it into the headphone jack at the front and it works fine now so I can enjoy the music.
I do that sometimes when my wife is working in the next room with her own sound on... Usually she is two rooms away and there is no interference.

When I replaced my piano a couple of years ago with an electronic keyboard, I did if for two reasons. One, was that the piano took up a lot of space in my very full study. The other, was that if I plugged in a headset to the new keyboard, I could hear me playing the piano, but no one else could. My wife's primary comment on the subject was that very often she would hear me singing apparently a cappella when actually I was accompanying myself on the piano.

Reactions: marks

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I do that sometimes when my wife is working in the next room with her own sound on... Usually she is two rooms away and there is no interference.

When I replaced my piano a couple of years ago with an electronic keyboard, I did if for two reasons. One, was that the piano took up a lot of space in my very full study. The other, was that if I plugged in a headset to the new keyboard, I could hear me playing the piano, but no one else could. My wife's primary comment on the subject was that very often she would hear me singing apparently a cappella when actually I was accompanying myself on the piano.
I do have a set of headphones for my electronic keyboard and they work on my PC as well but the connector on my speakers is not a USB but a jack plug so I can use them with that plugged into a different plug. Clear as mud!!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do have a set of headphones for my electronic keyboard and they work on my PC as well but the connector on my speakers is not a USB but a jack plug so I can use them with that plugged into a different plug. Clear as mud!!
I already had headphones that worked well on my computer, but I bought another set more compatible to my keyboard. We sure are into the technology these days, aren't we? LOL!

Reactions: marks and Mayflower

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Indiana we love them "ears." Corn ears that is. I haven't found headphones/ear buds I like sadly
My headsets are all the large external kind. My inner ears are already occupied by my hearing aids. Talk about no room in the ears [or should that be "inn"?]

Whenever I wear a covid-19 mask along with my hearing aids and my glasses, when I lean forward my glasses are always falling off. Therefore I usually take off my glasses when playing the piano. Does that make sense?